Chapter 7

Mr Daniels clearly wasn't his usual self, he was awfully nice to me, it's not like he is mean to me just that this niceness was on a different level. On a few occasions, I caught him staring at me and when I did he wouldn't even flinch, I flinched instead. It was pretty obvious what was going on, it was wrong I suppose.
    "Hey, what's wrong with Mr bossy over there, he seems happier than usual....care to tell me why" came deloris edger, a sales agent in the firm.
    Deloris was well known for her lively and nosy behavior, she was very observant, that's why she held information about everyone's business at work. Her charisma was on another level, it was probably fueled  by gossiping. She was tall, blonde and incredibly busty.You would probably see her chest before you saw her face, yes, that busty. She caught everyone's attention with the confidence she exudes but for the guys it was the addition of something else.And she was my friend but that didn't stop her from being all up in my business too .
    "Why don't you go ask him, he's obviously not busy" I said looking at him through his office's glass partition.
     "he wouldn't pay me any attention since his eyes are clearly on something else if you know what I mean" she said mischievously smiling at me as she cat walked her way back to her office
    I did know what she meant, should I be worried?

    "Miss Carter" Mr Daniels called as he walked to my desk whilst I was getting my last work done for the day.
    "Yes sir?" I responding wanting to know why I have been called
    "Do you have any plans tonight" came he with his hands in pocket
    Today was Friday, I normally went out on Friday nights but I wanted to see where this was going
    "No I don't have any plans, anything ?"
    " since you have no plans I was wondering if you'll go out with me, for dinner that is"
    Did the boss, who even Deloris couldn't get a hold of his attention, fancy me? But then again he is my boss, wouldn't going out with him make working here uncomfortable, I pondered briefly and came to the conclusion I would be ignoring again another thing that needed thought
    " sure why not, better than boring myself to sleep" I said with a little indifference in my face so it wouldn't seem like I was overly interested.

    He drove me to a really fancy hotel down town, "The twin". It seemed he had made reservations because people couldn't get in without a reservation.The waitress took our order as soon as we took our seats and as we waited for our dinner the thought of doing something wrong slipped into my head once more.
    "You know, you could actually take anyone you want to dinner, why me" slowly easing into it
    " I wanted to take a sofia Carter and clearly I only know one Sofia Carter" as he raised his eyes from the table towards mine. I decided to let the rest of the topic wait till after dinner.
    We had dinner and it was time for him to drop me back home. On our way I decided to resume the conversation
    "Where is this heading"
    "What do you mean" Mr daniels responded
    " this, the dinner, picking me up, starring at me ....all of it"
    "Wherever you want it to.... Sofia.... Can I call you sofia?" He asked, smiling as he glanced at me shortly. It was clearly what I thought, he does fancy me but I still wanted him to be clear about it.
    " suppose I wanted it to lead to where you clearly want it to, what would that mean?"
    "I see, you want me to stop speaking vaguely,Sofia?" He asked, still wanting to know if it was okay to call me by my first name.
    " yes, you can call me Sofia"
    " it means Sofia, I want you, but I also want you to want me too.... Do you want this"
    Here we go again with that word "want",
    " what does wanting me mean to you exactly, are you talking about sex ?" I asked still wanting him to be clearer
    " It means sofia that I like you a lot and I will be willing to give you everything, sex, love, comfort,anything.... Only if you want it too"
     "But Mr Daniels, isn't it wrong to have a relationship with one's boss?"
    "There is no rule that kicks against it now is there?....and you do not need to be formal with me since we aren't at work so please call me Eugene "
    There was really no rule against it,
     "But what would everyone think"
     "We shouldn't be bothered about what everyone thinks now, should we" He said, trying to reassure me.