Chapter 9

"Master Keith?" Ms. Ann asked as she entered Keith's bedroom.

Keith was hunched over the desk next to his bed, repeatedly writing and scribbling on the paper. His thoughts hadn't been straight ever since he met Sophia in the tea party two days ago.

"Yes...?" He asked, his focus entirely elsewhere.

"Someone is here to see you. Her name is Sophia Ascart--" Ms. Ann was cut off when Keith suddenly got off his chair and ran out the door very quickly.

'She's here she's here she's here!'

Keith ran down the stairs as quickly as he could, avoiding maids and servants as he did. He quickly made a sharp turn and headed straight for the doors of the tea room.

He stopped running once he arrived, breathing heavily as he did. Keith combed his bangs using his fingers, straightened his collar, dusted off his clothing and took a deep breath.

"Why can't they place a mirror right before the tea room? We should at least have a moment to prepare before we greet guests..."

He took a deep breath, then pushed the doors open. He walked inside, shoulders squared but not tense, back straight and a confident smile plastered on his lips.

'Katarina taught me this one too,'

"Good morning Lady Sophia, it's a plea--" He paused, only just noticing the boy next to her.

Sophia and the boy stood from in front the the chairs they were sitting on. Sophia looked beautiful while wearing a strawberry pink dress, her hair swaying lightly from the soft wind going through the open windows. Her ruby red eyes were twinkling from the reflection of the sun, and her rosy pink cheeks seemed to flush harder the more Keith stared at her.

Standing next to him was a boy who looked older than both Katarina and Keith. He was wearing a light Grey suit with a blue ribbon tied in front of the collar. He had light black hair and dark purple eyes.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Nicole Ascart and I am Sophia's older brother. I will be accompanying her to her visit here," He introduced.

"Ah... I see..."

"I... I hope you don't mind Master Keith," Sophia said.

"Of course not Lady Sophia, you and your brother along with the rest of your family will always be welcomed in our home." Keith answered as he bowed.

"I would like to formally thank you for inviting my sister over,"

"Please don't thank me, it should be me who should be thanking you for accepting my invitation," Keith answered, his eyes flitting towards Sophia, who looked away as a response.

"Right, I'd like to introduce the both of you to someone very special to me," Keith stated.

Both Sophia and Nicole looked at each other with curiosity.

*

"Katarina!" Keith shouted through his cupped hands, trying to catch his sister's attention.

Sophia and Nicole was looking up with wide eyes. There right in front of them, was a girl around Sophia's age forming and deforming a tall column of earth. She had formed stairs on the left side and began deforming them to create just the tall column. Then she faced her right and began forming stairs on the other side again.

"In a minute brother! I need to catch up with my Earth magic training!" Katarina shouted.

"Sister we have visitors!" He shouted again.