cut off // maxx

(disclaimer: this is solely for comedy pls don't sue me for defamation maxx <3)

maxx's pov:

i wake up in the morning to see a text from our band manager. "zoom meeting at 4:00 pm" it reads. we used to have these meetings in person but have moved them to video since i'm a loser who moved to florida with my girlfriend who i've been dating for a few months.

i'm honestly quite glad all our meetings are over zoom now so all i have to contribute to the creative process is my shitty ideas for eras and cryptic shitty bullshit. elsewhere was my idea.

i get out of bed and get dressed for the day. i put on something that makes me look like a "clown" or that's probably what my ex lindsay would say. she's a bitch and her fans always harass my absolutely lovely girlfriend sarah smotherman who is basically just a glorified fan girl that i live with. i am also cheating on sarah just like i did with lindsay in case you were wondering. i won't get fired for that like some people though... looks at the try guys.

as much as i love sarah, i just love sending nudes to other girls even more. i kill my time until 4 talking to other women until the meeting. i expect the meeting to be about how great my idea to release a version of our hit song "why do i" featuring hatsune miku who a fan once made a whole theory about me being. the fan has since started to hate me because i have such great ideas and i pull so many women.

i join the zoom meeting and the only words spoken were "maxx. you're kicked out of the band."

i then got kicked from the zoom call and start crying. sarah comes into the room and starts saying i'm hot to cheer me up. pistol also comes in the room and starts meowing condescendingly at me. i always knew pistol was praying on my downfall.