go to war (part 2) // carziger

setitoffloverr
wanted a part two so here it is. it'll suck bc i haven't written in a while and i don't take myself seriously anymore but i'll try my best uwu! i also made a few sio references in here so try to find them ig

the moment they stepped into the portal cody heard maxx crying out in pain. though they knew this was coming it was worse than they had both imagined. maxx knew it would hurt, but the pain he was experiencing was unimaginable. cody knew that it would hurt maxx but didn't realize how much it would hurt to hear him crying out in pain.

maxx felt the pain ripping through his body like his entire body was burning from the inside out. he didn't even realize the tears streaming down his face or the screams escaping his mouth. the fading of his halo was much less fading and much more ripping off his head. it felt as if all of his hair was being ripped out, though it was just his halo. for a moment the pain subsided. that didn't last though. it was the calm before the storm of the changing of his wing color. the burning pain reignited. maxx couldn't breathe; he felt as if he was drowning.

suddenly all the pain stopped and maxx collapsed into cody's arms. he passed out due to the transformation.

cody picked up maxx bridal style and walked over to the gates of hell. the gatekeeper gave cody an odd look pointing a finger at maxx. "oh him? he's all a part of my fathers war plans," cody says smirking.

sure, cody did think maxx to be attractive and did have feelings for him, but as heir to the throne of hell he must do what will benefit hell the most. it doesn't matter if it means using those you care about for your own advantage.

walking through the gates of hell cody began to make his way over to the palace. he began reflecting on everything. he knew that he was nearly in love with the boy he was carrying. he knew that he felt guilty for using maxx. he knew he was nervous about how his dad would react to the fact that not only were they friends like he told his father but that they were dating.

they got to the palace and maxx woke up. cody introduces him to his father and his father was very accepting of their relationship.

cody walked maxx over to his room and then went back to talk to his father. "i'm happy for you guys but we still have to go through with the plan; we need to use him for information so we can destroy heaven once and for all," his father says.

"i understand."