descendants // carziger

dear cody, zach, dan, and ashley, prince maxx believes that the new generation is not evil like their parents. starting next week you will attend fantasia prep. prince maxx danziger has made this proclamation to give the new generation a chance, please don't disspoint.

                                                      sincerely, the royal family

cody had memorized the words of that letter. the letter that brought him and his boyfriend together.he remembered all of their reactions. ashley was jumping up and down in excitement, she'd finally find her price charming. she did find her prince charming. his name was jimmy. dan was happy but didn't really show it. zach was just sad he'd have to stop vaping and he'd have to give up his fidget spinner. (#spinnernation) cody was already imagining all the chaos he could start. those ideas never became reality because maxx helped cody find the good in himself.

tomorrow was the day maxx would tell his parents about their relationship. both cody and maxx were extremely excited. to pass their time they went out on a cute date. once the date was over they went home and went to bed.

the next morning they both dressed really nicely for the party in which they'd be revealing their relationship at. it was time for the party and then they told maxx's parents. they were taken aback at first but then they were very accepting.

dear god this was actual trash but i had the idea now and needed to write it. if anyone wants to take this and rewrite it go ahead just tell me and give me credit. okay bye. also most chapters will be titled after what inspired it so if you have a request give me a song that has like the mood of your request or what gave you the idea of the request because that will help me with writing it. okay bye.