cuddles // cody

request from: @jazzyvail

y/n had just gotten back to the apartment the she shares with her boyfriend cody. "i'm home!" she says walking into her bedroom to change into pajamas. 

once she's changed she goes into the kitchen and cody asks, "movie night?"

"heck yeah!" y/n exclaims. "i'll make popcorn, you change into something comfy?" she asks and cody nods. she puts the popcorn into the microwave and waits. once it's done, she puts it in a bowl and goes into the living room.

cody walks in and sits next to her, he grabs a handful of popcorn. "what do you wanna watch?" he asks.

"well the new descendants movie is out," y/n says. cody goes onto on demand and turns on descendants 2. he wraps his arm around you and you snuggle into him. the bowl of popcorn sits on cody's lap. as they watch the movie they keep cuddling.

soon the movie is over, "this was way better than the first one, also harry and mal would be a cute couple," y/n says to cody.

"you right,"cody replies with popcorn in his mouth. they had ran out halfway through the movie so cody paused it and made more. 

they kept cuddling and talking for a bit longer before cody blurts out, "i love you!" the boy starts blusing madly. 

"i love you too," y/n replies.