the gunner // cody

cody is in the elevator when a girl steps in. she was dressed in a black zip up sweatshirt with the hood pulled up over her head, light washed skinny jeans, and a pair of high top converse. from what he could see she was hot.

then she turned around. he saw her face. it was a face he recognized from wanted posters all over town. cody was terrified. he was trapped in an elevator with a murderess."p-please don't kill me," cody plead.

she started laughing, "i may be the gunner but i'd never kill someone as pretty as you." she thought for a second, "besides i only kill those that deserve it and the name the gunner is just to sound badass."

"what do you mean "those that deserve it?" cody asked her.

"i kill with purpose, name any of the people i killed and i'll give you the reason," the gunner replies. the elevator came to a stop and the door opened.

the gunner caressed cody's cheek, "hopefully i see you again, beautiful." she turned and walked out of the elevator leaving cody confused and amazed. he couldn't help but be attracted to her no matter how wrong it was.

every night after that he'd see her in his dreams. he couldn't get her out of his head. idk why. then he's in love with her. then they start dating. then she's like haha frick u and kills him bc she lies when she said she only kills with purpose.