𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕

A/N: Im disappointed in the animation for the second season :( might drop the anime and move on...but im manifesting that it won't actually look like this and that everything will be okay :).

1st Person POV

You would not believeee the nasty shit I just saw. Well, things we're cleared up and it was a misunderstanding, but I think I saw Emma you-know-what-ing Takemichi's no-no square.

"What?! That's so gross!" Hinata said, gripping the curtains as she stared at the very sus scene.

"Huh? What-" Then Takemichi realized.

"Wait, i-it's not what it looks like, Hina! Th-th-th-this isn't-" Takemitchy said, but Hina slapped him. I kinda felt bad so I held her back, being the good friend I am.

"I'm SURE there is a way to explain what's going on here." I said. "You're so dirty minded, Hina."

Hinata blushed and I let go off her.

__________

When Takemichi got let go from the hospital, we were at his house and I was watching him put together a big puzzle.

"Sweet!" Takemichi said when he finished.

Then, the door opened and we saw Takemichi's wonderful friends.

"What? You're already out of the hospital?" Yamagishi asked.

"How are we supposed to talk to hot nurses now?" Makoto said.

"Come on, bro. Those nurses tryna do their job. They don't want you." I said jokingly to Makoto.

"Your such a bully, Y/n!" Makoto fake cried and I laughed.

_______

"Are you sure you're okay? Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" Akkun asked, while Yamagishi played around with Takemichi's stuff and Makoto looked for no-no magazines.

"Yeah...Did you find anything out about Mikey-kun or Draken-kun?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah, sorta..." Akkun said, looking down.

"So things are bad?" Takemichi said.

"The hell's this?" Makoto said, looking at Takemichi's puzzle.

"Dude, how many pieces is this puzzle?" Yamagishi asked.

"Maybe you could move this piece a little..." Makoto said, touching the puzzle.

Takemichi screamed and said, "Don't touch that! That took me three days to finish!"

"Jeez, you're so loud! You need to chill out." I said, looking up from the manga I was reading.

Takemichi sweatdropped and laughed nervously. "Sorry about that..."

"It's cool." I said, flipping the page of my manga.

"Three days?" Yamagishi said, "Damn, you must've been bored."

"What was I supposed to do? I was told to stay in bed." Takemichi said, with a grumpy look on his face.

__

After talking about the incident between Mikey and Draken for a while we heard the man, Draken himself.

"Who are you namedropping now?" Draken said, surprising everyone.

"How did he get in here?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Draken-kun!" Everyone said with gobsmacked looks on they're faces.

"Hey, Drake." I said.

"Hey," He said, then he smiled at Takemichi. "I came to see how you're doing, Takemitchy."