10

I unwrap his arms grom around me slowly so that I don't wake him. Walking towards the door, the bags that he brought in earlier catch my eye. I walk over to them and peak inside. In one bag are study guides for all my subjects along with a laptop. The others have snacks, bathbombs, new slippers, cocoa butter hand lotion, a nail kit and massaging oils.

He's so considerate, I told him a few days ago how sore my hands and feet are from all the house chores and writing work, not to mention the fact that I don't have snacks to nibble on while I'm studying.

I leave everything the way it was and walk over to Ares. I close him with my white and purple butterfly blanket and place a kiss on his forehead before going out. I wonder why my sisters are so quiet.

Going to the living room I'm shocked at the scene in front of me. They're all asleep on different couches, what happened here?

I pick them up one by one and take them to their rooms. With everyone asleep I fetch the study guides along with a few of my books and do a bit of extra work and after study for a bit.

♡♡♡
A few hours later

I stretch as I put away my school supplies. The sound of my youngest sisters cry is heard through the house and I quickly stuff everything in my bag. I make my way up the stairs when her crying suddenly stops and I find my self running. What if she's choking on vomit or tears or something? She's only 3

I push open my mother's bedroom door to one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. Ares is standing with a sleeping Deborah in his arms, rocking her slightly back and forth while singing softly to her in what I assume is Russian. He lays her back in her crib that is next to my mother's bed and turns to me with shock. He puts a finger on his lips to silence me and we go out and close the door behind us.

"Thank you." I say and he waves it off.

"Why'd you get up?" He asks with a deeper than usual voice that I find utterly sexy. His hair lays in a hit mess on his head and his eyes look so much more vibrant than I've ever seen them.

"You were sleeping and I wasn't tired. What did you give the girls that made them sleep so fast?" I ask

"You told me that you didn't have any time to study but that you also don't want a nanny to watch them and that I do too much blah blah blah... so I got them lavender candies made to help with sleep. I didn't think they'd fall asleep." He says and i nod as we g9 back to my room.

"You're so good with kids." I point out.

"I do have two kids and I've always wanted a daughter. Speaking of kids... What are you doing tomorrow?" He asks as we sit on my bed. He takes my hands into his and rubs soothing circles on them with his thumbs.

"You know that I just need to do my chores and cook, other than that I'm free." I say and he nods.

"Yeah forget about the chores I'll send Wendy over to clean up. Let's barbeque at my house and you can meet my boys if you want to." He says with hope filled eyes.

"I would love to, I'll clean early so don't send anyone over. I've never been to your house before." I say

"I know and this would be the best occasion to meet them since they're  with me this weekend." He says

"It's settled then, tomorrow I meet Michael and Mark I hope they like me." I say and he kisses my forehead.

"They'll love you, just like I do." He says

"Like you do? They're 12 so I'm only 6 years older than them, if they're as hot as you i just might become one of their girlfriends after I've killed you." I say and he gives me a killer glare that makes me burst into a laughing fit.

My laugh sounds like a hyena that swallowed a choking chicken.

"You think you're funny." He says and starts tickling my sides and in a matter of a few seconds in gasping for air.

"I'll... kick... your...balls..." I say through laughs.

"Kick away love." He says and i lift my leg jut he grabs it and puts it around his waist. He does the same with the other and stops tickling me only to kiss me deeply. We pull away and I see nothing but admiration and love in his eyes.
"I love you." He says

"I love me too." I say and he starts tickling me again.
"Okay... okay... I love... you." I say and he stops, helping me sit up he plants a quick kiss on my lips.

"Thank you for the stuff you bought me... again." I say

"Oh those aren't for you, they're for your mother." He says and i frown.

"Oh..." I say

"Just kidding, hers I asked Bethany to put in her room already." He says and i smile again.

"Do you feel better?" I ask remembering that he said he had a headache.

"Yeah, I just needed some sleep. These few weeks at work were hectic but it's all over now. I can give you my full attention." He says

"Wanna take a shower then I can rub your shoulders?" I offer and he raises an eyebrow.
"My granny was a caregiver and had a lot of courses in different things so j know how to massage like a boss, just so you know Mr King." I say with sass and sway my ass as I walk to the door

"You like shaking you sexy ass for me don't you." He says and i feel him pull me back against him.
"I'd love to have your hands all over me." He whispers in my ear from behind and a shiver runs down my spine.

He let's me go and walks into my bathroom with a smirk on his lips.

This man will be the death of me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘