41

I wake to the sound of banging on the bedroom door. Ares is fast asleep under me and I roll my eyes. I jump off the bed with my legs still a bit shaky but manageable and open the door to see an over excited Kevin.

"Good morning beautiful, freshly fucked I see." He says with a smirk and pushes past me through the doors.

"What the hell Kevin it's 6 in the morning." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Ares wake up!" He says as he lightly shoves Ares who is still fast asleep.

"Let him sleep you can come back later Kevin." I say and start pulling Kevin away but he doesn't even move. He hits Ares upside the head.
"Ares King I swear if you aren't down here in 5 minutes." Kevin says in a feminine voice and Ares bolts up.

"What the fuck Kevin!" Ares shouts once he's looked around the room.
"There had better be a amazing explanation as to why you woke me up from my best ever wet dream of Aphrodite. You have two minutes." He says and my eyes go wide.

"You told me not to bother you last night so I waited until now, i can't believe this is actually happening!" Kevin says all excitedly.
"What of I mess it up?" He says and his smile falls and turns to a frown as he sits next to Ares on the bed.

"What are you rambling about you idiot?" Ares asks while rubbing his eyes.

"Kim, my girlfriend, the girl I was planning on proposing to this Saturday." He says and Ares nods as a smile appears on my face.

"Just spit it out already." Ares says

"She's pregnant!" He shouts and falls off the bed.

"No way man!" Ares shouts excitedly.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He shouts and runs around he room. He pulls off his shirt ad throws it on the floor. He stops in front of me and hugs me.
"I love her, i love you and you." He says pointing at both me and Ares.
"I love everything. Oh shit! I just left her there asleep and naked. Shit she's pregnant and naked. I'm not coming into work today. I need to thank that woman for bringing me a child into this world through her magical pussy. Bye I have a woman to go make love to." He says and jogs out the door and the I get a good look at his back.

Whip marks, burn scars and stitch wounds all over his back. Almost faded but most of them are still very prominent. After I hear the heavy front door close I turn to Ares who is stretching.

"Kevin, the little boy is Kevin." I say and he nods.

"My little brother is having a baby." Ares says with the biggest smile on his face and I just fall in love with him all over again.

No wonder Kevin isn't afraid of him like every one else is. And Kevin is the only guy that makes fun of Ares without getting a bullet through the head.

"How old is He?" I ask

"30 I'm just two years older than him but because I didn't go to school before I moved in with them mom just made me go go school with him so we were always in the same class." He explains and i nod.
"I really wanna make you pregnant now." Ares says with a pout and i roll my eyes.

"Not yet Mr King, I'm not even 18 yet." I say as I head into the bathroom.

♡♡♡

After Ares went to Moscow after we had breakfast and he gave me head. Then i became bored so I decided to go check up on the kids. My sisters are all watching a barbie movie that we've watched probably a hundred time already. They're growing up so fast, Bethany is almost my height, which isn't really that tall but still. They're all fine so I head up to the gaming room and both Mark and Michael are playing a shooting game.

"Hey you guys need anything?" I ask. They've been off all morning, they both even went back to sleep for a few hours.

"Our rooms are right next to one another's..." Mark starts

"And it's right under you and our dad's..." I say Michale continues.

"So we didn't get a lot of sleep last night over your screaming." They both say together as my eyes go wide. I use my hands to cover my face from embarrassment.

"I am so sorry." I say and they both burst out laughing and high five each other.

"Your room is sound proof so it doesn't really matter what you do we won't hear a thing." Mark explains.

"We figured seeing you guys all lovey dovey this morning and the hickeys on both you and dad." Michael continues.

"Plus the fact that you can't really walk properly. No judgement there though that man potty trained us, we know what's in his pants and it ain't tiny. Sorry but your face was priceless." Mark says

"I hate you guys." I say and lightly punch them both on the arm.

"We're going to our bitch of a mother today and we don't want to but she's insisting." Michael says with an eye roll.
"I'll just fuck her boyfriends sister so that i can come home early." He continues with a serious face.

"You would want to fuck her too if you were us." Mark defends his brother and i just shake my head.

"Aren't you guys too small to be having sex?" I ask

"We're almost 13." Michael answers

"How old is this bitch?" I ask

"17." Mark says

"What's her name?" I ask

"Cynthia Brooks, blonde hair, green eyes and a killer body although her ass isn't really very round but it does the trick." Mark says and for some odd reason that name rings a bell.

"Cynthia Brooks!? The blonde bimbo?" I ask realising who she is.
"She fucked the entire football team, we were in the same English class last year and she had to fuck the English professor to pass. Oh hell no are my boys fucking someone that could give them HIV." I say and run out of the room.

I go to the closet and get dressed in a black dress that we bought yesterday. It hugs my curves and makes it look like I don't have belly fat. I tie my hair into a high ponytail and put some natural make up on. Stepping into some strappy stilletos, i grab my Versace sunglasses, clutch, m82 Barrett sniper gun that Ares had my name engraved on and head out. Mark and Michael look surprised to say the least as I swing the gun over my shoulder and give them a menacing look.

"Wait until y'all are at least 14 to fuck again for my sanity." I say and head down the stairs.
"Wendy I'm heading out." I say as I pass the kitchen ad out the front door.  One of the guards Ares had given me comes rushing to me with a startled look on his face.
"Get a car, we're going to Cynthia Brooks' house." I say and he nods.

These bitches better stay away from my boys!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘