56

It's my wedding day!

To say this past few hours that I've been awake were hectic would be an understatement. But it was all worth it. I feel like a princess in my ballgown wedding dress. My hair is pinned up in a beautiful up do as a tiara rests on my head. My make up looks light and natural.

"Come on Mom." Mark says and i wrap my arm around his and Michael's.

My sons will walk me down the aisle along with my sisters who are my flower girls. Kim is my maid of honour and i couldn't be happier. We walk down the decorated stairs of the mansion and into the limousine that will take us to the wedding venue.

"You look like an angel." Little Deborah says with a look of admiration in her eyes and i blush.

"Thank you princess. You All look so beautiful, my gorgeous sisters and my handsom sons." I say with pride as I look at them all. It's amazing how your life can change in a short amount of time.

An hour later we pull up to Ares' golf club. The entire club has been closed for the day and a beautiful venue has been set up. The sun shines high above the clouds and i smile to myself. I've been dreaming of this day ever since I was a little girl and it's so much more than I could've imagined.

The kids help me out as we walk down a red carpet through the main entrance. Kim waits for me in her beautiful royal blue dress with a worried look on her face.

"Everything okay?" I ask

"You're here! You look so pretty!" She squeals and pulls me in for a hug.

"I wouldn't be anywhere else." I say.

"You ready?" She asks and i take a deep breath.

"Yeah." I say and grab my bouquet of vibrant red roses.

Just as I'm about to take my sons hands a voice stops me. I stand frozen in my tracks thinking that I've just imagined it but when I turn around I see her.

"Ditey!" She shouts as she runs towards me.

"Mom!" I shout as a huge smile crosses my face.

"My baby, my first daughter, I'm so sorry, I'm so unbelievably sorry for everything that I've done to you. Will you ever be able to forgive me?" She asks once we pull away and I look at her.

She's wearing a royal blue dress that reaches just above her ankles, her once dull black hair is vibrant and bouncy as it hangs in waves behind her back. Her chocolate brown eyes that match mine shine with tears and i wipe it away.

"I forgive you. I'm so happy you're here." I say

"No tears okay, you'll ruin your make up." She says and i chuckle. She cups my cheek with her hand like she has so many times before.

I thought that she'd never get better, that I'd never see her again.

"I'm so proud of you my baby, you've grown into a beautiful woman. A woman that is strong, independent, selfless, intelligent, with a heart of gold. I'm proud to call you my daughter and i know that your father is too." She says and i bite back the tears.

The bridal song starts playing and all our heads snap to the closed doors.

"Places everyone!" Kim shouts and we all fall in line.

"Who is walking you down the aisle?" Mom asks

"My sons, you can walk with us if you want to." I say and wrap my arms around their bulging arms.

She smiles and decides on walking with my sisters. They go out first, then Kim follows and i take a deep breath before stepping forward.

Over a hundred people stand and turn to me as I walk into the light. Ares stands at the end of the aisle and i watch as his beautiful eyes fill with tears as a large smile makes it's way to his face. I can't contain my smile and i don't need to, this is my day. The beginning to the rest of my life with the love of my life. His tall frame stands proud in his silver and royal blue suit that makes his eyes pop. His hair is gelled back and his face is completely clean of any beard.

He takes my hand and my sons leave me with Ares and the priest. Mom sits in the first row with a handkerchief as she wipes her tears.

"You look beautiful princess." He says

"Not too bad yourself." I whisper as we turn to the priest. Before I know it it's time to say our vows and i go first.
"Ares, today I take you to be my husband. Today I vow to give you me, my bdy, my mind, my soul and my heart. Everything that I am and everything I have has belonged to you long before today. And I promise that i5 shall be yours forever. I promise to be there through the good times and the bad, i will be your partner in life as well as in crime. I promise to be a faithful, understanding, loving and trustworthy wife until the end of eternity." I say and wipe the tear that rolls down his cheek.

"You my dear Aphrodite found parts of me I didn't know existed. I wish i could explain just how wonderful you are. How I can look into your eyes and never grow tired of their beauty. How your voice sounds sweeter than music as calms my soul. How much you mean to me and how much I love you. You have me at a loss for words. I found myself when I found you, I  found a part of me that I didnt know existed. No man is worthy of a love like yours but I will try, day by day, breath by breath, to better myself for you in hopes that one day I will truly be worthy of you. I love you so much princess." He says and i swoon.

"Do you Ares King take Aphrodite Romano to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks

"I do." Ares says without hesitation.

"And do you Aphrodite Romano take Ares King to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asks

"I do." I say

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you both Mr and Mrs King, you may kiss the bride." He says.

"Finally!" Ares says and everyone starts laughing along with me. He lifts the veil and cups my cheeks with his huge hands.
"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I whisper and our lips connect.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  We've come to the end of our story. I hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing.

PS: maybe I'll write a few bonus chapters... maybe.

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘🥂