38

We enter Victoria's Secret on the top floor of the mall and Ares walks up to the counter.

"Private room for Mr and Mrs King." He says and gives the woman his credit card. We follow the woman to a backroom that is dimly lit and has deep red walls. A small runway with a changing room is surrounded by plush white chairs, a glass table and a miniature fridge off to the side.

"Why do we need a room Ares?" I ask

"Model for me." He answers and snakes his arm around my waist to pull me against his chest.

"Stop playing around baby." I say and lightly hit his chest but he grabs my wrist and pushes me against the wall.

"I'm not playing princess, model for me." He commands and i raise an eyebrow.

"In lingerie?" I ask and he nods.
"Say please." I tease and he groans.

"Please model for me Aphrodite." He mumbles under his breath and i push past him calling Maya to follow me as Ares sits down and drinks some rum.

After a good 30 minutes of picking up different sets of lingerie I make my way to the back of the room that Ares is in.

"You know i have a really nice body and i can model for you and Mr King if you want." Maya says as we walk into the room.
"Right Mr King? I mean you obviously want to see me naked and i don't mind doing a threesome." She continues and it feels like my mental control just burst.

"Listen here you little slut, i don't know who the hell you think you are but I sure as hell am not sharing my man with anyone... let alone the likes of you." I say in her face and she rolls her eyes.
"I may be a rich bitch now but I haven't always been now get out of my face before I go ghetto on your flat ass. " I say and shove her back for emphasis. She stands there in shock and i grab the gun in the back of my stunned fiancès pants and point it at her.
"Fuck off bitch!" I say and she runs out crying. She drops my lingerie on the chair and i pace back and forth while waving the gun around.
"First she acts like she's better than me, then she starts flirting with you and now she wants a threesome! Stupid ass bitch hoe that's what she is a stupid ass bitch hoe!" I shout and fall down on the couch.

Ares bursts out laughing and i glare at him. How can someone laugh in a situation like This? We were almost pushed into fucking other people. Although he does look really sexy when he laughs like that. Standing all muscular and tall, the biggest smile on his face and his head thrown back just a little. His hand holds into his stomach and i can't help but join him in laughing. We laugh for a bit and then sober up, he comes to stand in between my spread out legs and leans forward. He puts his hands on the back of the chair with his face centimeters away from mine.

"You're perfect." He whispers and captures my lips in a slow kiss that makes my tummy erupt in butterflies. I push him away and jump up, grab the stack of lingerie and run to the changing room. I smile as I hear his chuckle and think about just how wonderful my life has become.

♡♡♡
We spent a whole hour in Victoria's Secret with me modeling for Ares who couldn't keep his hands to himself. He made me promise to wear the deep red set complete with stockings, a corset and lace everywhere.

We are now in the car on our way to goodness knows where while the sun sets on what seems to be a perfect day. We reach a tall office building and i give Ares a suspicious look.

"Baby I'm meeting more work people now?" I ask with a pout.

"Nope just changing our mode of transportation." He says cheekily and takes my hand as he leads me into the skyscraper.

Glass, white walls and marble floors greet us along with people running to their desks. The place is eerily quiet for a office with nothing but Ares and my shoes hitting the floor. We walk up to the reception and a beautiful lady around my mother's age greets us.

"Mr King we weren't expecting you until next week any problem?" She asks cheerfully.

"No, this is my wife Mrs King, is Zach here?" He asks.

"Yes sir." She answers after looking at me in shock.

"Have him take me to Gordon in 5 minutes. Do not keep me waiting." He says and leads me to the elevator. He presses the H button and i wonder what that stands for.

"Who's Gordon?" I ask

"You'll see when we get there." He says while trying to hide his smirk.

"What are you planning?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Complete world domination." He answers and i roll my eyes as the elevator doors open.

A gust of wind ruffles my hair and i chuckle as we step out onto the roof where a black helicopter is waiting with the words King enterprises written in gold on the side.

"A helicopter!?" I shout excitedly and he nods.
"Come on!" I shout and pull him towards the pretty helicopter. A man stands next to it and he smiles when he sees us. He opens the door for me and helps me inside while Ares straps me in and puts on my helmet. He does the same to himself and i watch as the guy who I assume is Zach starts the helicopter.

Soon enough we're in the air and i constantly pull Ares to look out my window when I see something I want him to see too. But soon enough we land on another roof but this one isn't as high as the skyscraper; we get out and make our way into the elevator leading down to who knows where.

"That was amazing!" I squeal excitedly and Ares chuckles as he kisses the top of my head.

"Who is your culinary role model?" He asks all of a sudden.

"Obviously Gordon Ramsey. I have most of his culinary books and i absolutely love his cooking shows. Same thing with Nigella Lawson and Massimo Bottura." I say and when the elevator doors open I nearly faint. There Gordon Ramsey stands next to Nigella and Massimo.
"Oh my goodness! Baby!" I shout and literally jump into Ares but I jump back and straighten myself up. As I hear a flood of chuckles from some of the best chefs in the world.

"Hello Mrs King, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr King has told us a lot about you." Gordon says and i mentally scream.

"Hello Mr Ramsey and Ms Lawson, oh and hi Mr Bottura. Please call me Ditey only he calls me by my full name. It is truly an honor to meet you." I say and shake their hands but Nigella hugs me and I almost melt right there.

"Your husband truly loves you, he says you've wanted to meet us for quite a while now. So how would you like a little culinary class from some amazing chefs?" Nigella says and i turn to Ares with my mouth hanging open.

"Oh my gosh! That would be amazing." I say and Massimo leads me into a huge state of the art kitchen that takes my breath away. The restaurant is completely empty and i look at Ares with a curious face but he just shrugs.

The rest of the night is spent with me getting to know my three culinary heroes and getting taught how to make amazing dishes. Ares stands off to the side and watches me with a smile on his glorious face. I just keep falling in love with this man everyday. At the end of the night we all sit together in the empty restaurant and have dinner like a bunch of old friends and i was offered a job at a restaurant of Gordon Ramsey but I told him that I'll need to think about it because Massimo wants me at one of his restaurants too.

Today was absolutely perfect and it isn't even over yet.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘