36 😘

"Do I still need to call you ma'am when the Don isn't around?" She asks as she takes a seat on the couch in the sitting area and i join her.

"No, even when he is around please call me Ditey only he calls me by my full name." I tell her.

"Or princess." She says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah, how long have you and Kevin been together?" I ask not recalling that he's ever talked about her.

"About a year now, i think I'm going to propose because he's taking way too long now." She says and i chuckle.

"I kinda wish Ares would've waited to propose until I at least turned 18." I say and she gasps.
"What?" I ask

"How old are you?" She asks

"17 and three quarters, I'm turning 18 in about a month and a half." I say.

"And Don already proposed? How long were you guys dating?" She asks

"Yeah he proposed Friday night and we were only dating for about two months." I explain.

"You must have some magical pussy or something." She says and i laugh.

"We actually only had sex for the first time on Saturday after he proposed." I say

"Wow that is just wow. Kevin and i did it the night we met. It was supposed to be a one night stand but he called me the next morning and when I got to work he was standing and talking to the Don right here. I was so embarrassed that i ran out and he ran after me. When we got outside he asked me if we could start over and that he really likes me so we started dating and now we're still together." She says and i swoon.

"I absolutely love Kevin and i hate Ares sometimes for being so mean to him." I admit.

"Kevin and the Don have been best friends for years there were times when Kevin wouldn't speak to the Don and the Don would go on a rampage. Killing everyone in the basement so they understand each other and Kevin is an ass." She says and i laugh.

"He kinda is but Ares makes me so mad sometimes that i just feel like screaming or hitting him or something." I say an she chuckles.

"It's weird to hear someone call him by his name everyone calls him Don, King or K." She says

"I called him K once and it looked like he was ready to shoot me. I only call him by his name." I say and we continue talking for a while about nothing relevant.

Turns out Kim and i have a lot in common, she's only 24 so we aren't that far apart. She likes cooking and reading just like me, also has younger siblings but instead two little brothers. She had a crush on Ares when she first met him but then she got over him when she and Kevin started dating.

"That man is built like a Greek god." Kim exclaims

"You should see him without a shirt.... or pants." I say and we both laugh.

"Who are we seeing without shirts and pants?" Ares asks as him and Kevin walk in.

"Kevin, he is probably so hot without clothes on right Kim?" I ask and she nods.

"When he's in the shower though." She says and we both burst out laughing at their faces. Ares looks pissed but Kevin looks horrified.

"Just kidding... you are the only man I wanna see naked." I say and he smirks and kisses me on the cheek.

"Come on everyone is waiting to meet you." He says and I frown.

"Me? Why me?" I ask as he leads me out of the warehouse and into the courtyard where a crowd has formed, Kim and Kevin following slowly behind us.

"You're the koroleva." He says as we stand in front of the huge crowd of people.
"Everyone I would like you all to meet my fiancè Aphrodite Romano. She will be your future Donna so I expect you to treat her as nothing less. If I hear any complaints about any of you from her, you will personally have me to deal with. I will be leaving for business tomorrow and i have assigned Vladimir and Igor to be her personal bodyguards. Now welcome Aphrodite Romano to the Russian mafia." He says and some clap while others lift their guns and shoot in the air.

"Donna! Donna! Donna!" They chant and i smile and wave. Ares holds one hand up and the crowd goes dead silent.

"For as long as I am away no one touches Peter. Make sure he doesn't get out or else..." He says leaving the threat as it is.
"Back to work!" He shouts and they all disperse.
"Now that that'ssettled I think we have a date to get back to." He says and i blush taking his hand.

"Donna Ditey, see you soon." Kevin says as Kim comes over to hug me.

"Bye I'll come visit soon." She whispers in my ear and i nod pulling away from her.

"See you guys." I say as Ares leads me back to the car.
"Peter is here?" I ask as my tummy twists in uncomfortable knots.

"Yes but he can't get out, most of the people here are highly trained assassins so he won't be going anywhere." He says and puts his hand on my thigh while he drives.

"Bodyguards?" I ask remembering what he told everyone.

"You're my soon to be wife so people will try to hurt you to get to me and I can't let that happen." He says and i nod in understanding.

"So Don where are we going next?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow.

"To you I'm Ares, my love or baby. You do not call me Don, King or K or so help me i will..." He starts but I cut in.

"What huh?" I ask cheekily.

"I don'tthink you'll be able to handle the punishments I have in store for you just yet princess." He smirks and unbuttoned my jeans.

"Punishments? I'm such a good girl Don why on earth would you punish me?" I ask teasing him and just as I'm about to tease him more he sticks two fingers inside of me.
"Ares you're driving." I say as he slowly strokes me in and out.

"What do you call me?" He asks and starts finger fucking me harder. I spread my legs more as I grab his wrist to halt his movements but that only makes him speed up.
"Don't make me repeat myself princess." He says as his voice grows deeper and my pussy grows wetter.

"I can only call you Don.... ah and Ares and baby." I moan out as he adds a third finger.

"Try again." He commands as he speeds up and i feel a knot forming in the base of my belly.

"Ares and baby and King." I moan but he adds another finger and my hips start moving to meet his thrusts.

"I'm not gonna stop." He says and adds another finger and i feel it stretch me and it kinda starts hurtling as I move around in my seat.

"I'm gonna..." I don't even finish my sentence before I feel myself clench around his fingers as I cum on his hand but as he said he doesn't stop with four fingers inside of me.
"Ares!" I shout as I try to pull his hand away from me but he just keeps thrusting.

"What do you call me?" He asks.

"Ares, baby or my love. There are you happy now?" I gasp as he pulls out his fingers that are glistening from my juices.

He licks his fingers clean with the biggest smile on his face while I pout.

"Wanna taste?" He asks holding up one finger that he hasn't licked and is still soaking wet.

"You're serious?" I ask and he nods.

"Ok." I mumble and suck on his finger. It tastes kinda weird, it has an odd taste but it doesn't taste bad and it doesn't taste amazing.

"That is so fucking sexy." He says and i see his dick twitch inside his pants. Smirking I lean back and release his finger with a pop.

"Where to now Mr King?" I ask

"As if I'll tell you Mrs King." He whispers.

I love this man.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘