35

I just finished writing my last test and as I walk out of the school there waits my soon to be husband. I still can't believe that we're engaged, soon to be married.

"Hey baby." I call out as I wrap my arms around his neck. He lifts me off the floor and spins me in the air slightly.

"You're finally done, now I have you all to myself." He whispers into my ear and i giggle and lightly SWAT his chest.

"While I was on my period you were too scared to touch me." I remind him.

"Princess I make people bleed for a living, a little blood doesn't scare me. You couldn't walk properly until yesterday, i was giving you time to recover." He says and i roll my eyes and get into the passenger side of his black Mustang while he gets in on the drivers side and drives off.
"I'm leaving for Moscow tomorrow." He says and my entire mood shifts.

"Why?" I ask with a slight pout.

"I need to go see my drug supplier, his cocaine isn't as strong as it used to be and neither is his weed. He will either have to change the type he sends me or I'll need to find another supplier." He explains.

"You don't do drugs do you?" I ask

"No, i did once, before I had the boys but as soon as they were born I left it and i haven't even smoked weed since. Just a cigarette or a cigar here or there but nothing serious." He admits and i breathe a sigh of relief.

"I don't want you to go, can't Kevin handle that?" I ask

"Diablo is my biggest supplier, most of my drugs come from him before I ship them to other places so I need to go see what's going on myself." He says and i nod in understanding.

We reach the house a few minutes later and I head upstairs to take a much needed shower. As I'm washing my hair Ares walks in and turns the water off.

"I'm kinda busy here." I say with a chuckle.

"I haven't taken you out on a date before, go out with me?" He asks and i nearly scream.

"Ok what should I wear?" I ask

"Something classy but that you can cook in." He says and i raise an eyebrow.
"I'm not telling you where we're going." He says and i huff with a deep frown on my face.

"I love you too." He says and kisses me quickly on the lips before heading back to our bedroom.

After washing and drying myself I go to the closet to find something to wear. I go with a white ripped jeans, nude off the shoulder shirt with matching stilletos and sunglasses. A white clutchbag and Dutch braid my hair, i keep my makeup simple. A pair of white pearl earrings and a spritz of perfume to finish off. I look down at the big engagement ring and smile to myself.

Heading downstairs I find Ares waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs wearing a pair of nude pants with a white button down shirt rolled up to the sleeves and white shoes. His hair is messy as usual but I like it and his beard that he didn't shave yesterday makes his cheeks look stubble and i love it.

"Mrs King, you look absolutely ravishing." He says and kisses the back of my hand when I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"You clean up well Mr King. I like the colour combination, where ever did you get it from?" I ask with suspicion.

"My wife has an impeccable fashion sense and while she was getting dressed I had a peak at her outfit so i decided to match it with my own." He says

"Well your wife sure will be pleased." I say with a chuckle.

"I'm sure she will be." He says and grabs my hand leading me to the garage.
"Pick whatever you want us to drive." He says and my eyes go wide.

I walk down the aisle of mostly black expensive cars. One of my dream cars come into view and i internally scream.