50

It's been a week since Ares found out that I can't have kids. We came home and life is back to normal except for the extremely stressfulness of planning a wedding.

Monday morning before Ares went to the office he told me to start planning for the wedding. Our Wedding.

I still can't believe that we're getting married.

"How about these?" Kim asks as she holds a picture of silver cutlery in front of me.

"I don't really like those." I tell her.

Kim resigned and is now fully helping me plan my wedding. Kevin is overjoyed that she is going to be a stay at home mom and to be honest so am I. I just know that Kim will be the perfect mother. It kind of saddens me to know that I'll never have that but oh well I have so much more.

I have Ares, my sisters, and the boys.

"Mom! Mark took my laptop to play dungeons and dragons again. He says that it's for nerds and he hates it but he keeps taking my laptop to play it." Michael complains.

"Honey take my laptop, it's on my bed." I tell him and he nods before running off.

"Wendy please have the table set for dinner; Kevin and Kim will be joining us. The cakes just need to be frosted, I've done everything else already." I tell her and she nods before heading into the kitchen.

"You run this house like you've been doing it forever." Kim says.

"Back to the wedding... I really like how white and gold look together so I'm thinking a white and gold theme with pops of dark purple or blue... maybe even black." I say and write that down.

"When exactly is the wedding?" She asks and i open my calender.

"Ares wants it to get done as soon as possible but I need to be 18 so how about the last Saturday of next month?" I ask

"When's your birthday?" She asks

"The 8th if November." I say and she gasps.

"That's two weeks away!" She shouts

"It Is?" I ask not sure.
"Damn it is." I say completely shocked.

"You should be planning for your birthday." She says.

"I just want to spend the day at home with you guys and the kids. And obviously the night alone with Ares." I say with a giggle

"What other way would we spend It?" I hear the most beautiful voice ask from behind me and my face immediately goes red.
"Hello princess." He greets and kisses my cheek from behind as he makes his way around the couch and sits next to me.

Kevin goes to sit next to Kim and tries to kiss her but she pulls away. He sighs and lays back as she scrolls through the internet.

"We spending tonight alone?" Ares asks and puts his hand under my dress.

"No, we're not alone Ares." I whisper and push away his hand while he giggles.
"My birthday is coming up soon." I tell him.

"I know, the 8th of November. You were born at exactly 11:53am and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He says and kisses my neck.

"Someone's in a good mood." I say and push him slightly away again.

"More like someone's horney." I hear Kevin mumble.

"Shut up or else I'll have the guys rape you." He warns and i hit his arm.

"That's just pure evil." I say.

"You knew what i did when we started dating so why get mad now?" He asks.

"I'm not mad, it's just... you let your guys rape people as torture?" I ask.

"No... I would never do that... after today. It was the first and the last, he's deserved it." He says and i see rage. Rage that I have seen before.

"Who?" I ask but he just looks at me.
"You made them rape Peter?" I ask shocked and Kim gasps.

"He deserved it." Ares says.

"He really did." Kevin says angrily.

"You were in on this?" I ask

"The sex no... but yeah. I mean he should be happy that he's still alive." Kevin defends.

"He won't be alive for long." Ares mumbles.

"Where is He?" I ask

"In a warehouse." Kevin answers.

"Ares, there is something I need to tell him before he dies." I say.

"I'm not letting you anywhere near him." He says.

"He will be chained up; you ,Kevin and a hundred other guards can be there as well. I'll be fine but please just let me tell him this before he dies.

"Fine, you'll only have 10 minutes then we're leaving and i want payment afterwards." He says and Kim chuckles.

"Payment? How about me not killing you every night in your sleep? Perfect payment right." I say sarcastically and i laugh.

The night goes on lovely, we eat and go to the game room. We play table tennis which Ares and i won. I was terrible but Ares was really good; Kim and Kevin went home shortly after and we went to bed.

Right now im standing in front of what looks like a deserted warehouse but I know better. Ares stands next to me in a plain black button down and slacks. I'm wearing one of his hoodies and a pair of jeans.

"Put these on." He says and hands me some headphones.

"Why?" I ask

"I haven't had the chance to make all of the torture rooms soundproof yet." He simply says and i nod before putting them on.

My heart is beating at a hundred miles an hour and my throat us unbelievably dry as Ares pushes the heavy looking door open. The music blasts in my ears and Ares suddenly picks me up. He cradles me in his arms and pulls on headphone away.

"Don't look into the rooms. Close your eyes and put your head into my neck. I'll tell you when we reach his cell." Ares says and i do as I'm told but this on my makes me wonder.

What could be so bad that he has me listening to heavy metal rock and closing my eyes. I know that he's a murderer but it can't really be that bad... can It?

After a song or two have finished I feel Ares put me down. I open my eyes and he takes off the headphones.

"Remember, 10 minutes then I take you back home." He says and i nod. Four guards stand outside the metal door and Ares takes a deep breath before unlocking the door and heading in.

The room jas no windows, no bed, no tv, no cameras, nothing... nothing except a chair in which Peter is tied up. Two tables on each side, one empty apart from the cuffs in it and another full of different sized knives, guns and other weird looking things. Kevin is already in the room, against one wall. Peter looks up when he hears the noise from the door and i freeze at the sight of his face.

His nose seems to be broken, he has two black eyes, a split lip, bite marks all over his neck and dried blood clings to his skin.

His once vibrant green eyes look empty.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘