Chapter 1

Channel smiled at her reflection. Slinging her hands over the dress, she finally got in, after a month of waiting, she can finally get back into the scene again.

Her best friend Grace pokes her head in through the doorway. "You ready?" She asked. "Yep" Channel says and grabs her bag.

She follows Grace out, "you look so good girl" Grace tells her. "Thanks, and so do you."

Channel gets in on the drivers side and starts her car, pulling off. "Are you nervous?" Grace asks out of curiosity, feeling nervous herself.

"Yes very, I hope everything goes nicely, I don't want a repeat of last year." At the last BDSM ranch she went to, some of the subs were extremely rude.

Making false accusations to the doms, unfortunately leading to her removal. It was upsetting, and annoying to not be excepted, as if tinted women can't be sexually liberated as well.

But in the end she got over it, moved on. Now hoping this ranch won't disregard her due to her darker skin.

For Grace this was her first time even joining a ranch. She was nervous and bursting with excitement all at once. She had hopes this would be a game changer for her.

That she could finally meet the right dom, and learn to be a better sub.

Channel parks her car and they get out heading to the door. Grace knocks on it lightly.

Moments later it is opened by a guy, in charge of letting people in and out.

"Names please" he says.

Channel Howard and Grace Atkins" Grace says. He looks over the list of names quickly and nods.

"C'mon in" he steps aside for them, "the owner will not be able to show you around today. He is not in yet, but Mr. El will be doing so" he says motioning to another.

"Good evening ladies, I quess I'll be your tour guide for tonight." A brunette with green eyes says to them. His interest is spiked as he looks over them.

"Come now." He says showing them down the hall with many small rooms. Every other room had a couple in it playing and some doors are shut.

"You are allowed to play with other doms in theses room, but you can only close the door if you are with a higher ranked dom."

"Why is that?" Channel asked him.

"Because they tend to be very picky with who's watching, I would know."

He turns to face them. "If anyone asks to play with you, you are of course, allowed to decline, if they ask again, you should notify me, I'm the co-owner of Damon Sanchez, the owner."

Channel turns her head getting a peak inside one of the rooms, she sees a dominatrix, teasing her sub. She clears her throat turning away.

El notices this and is amused by it. "You're submissive yes?" They nod to him. "I prefer you to speak when I ask a question loves."

"Yes we are. Grace is still learning."

"That's better, Grace I will have a sub teach you all need to know, for now that is all. So you may go to the front and make friends if you'd like."

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd