Chapter 8

Channel happens to step out of the room the same time Damon does.

Her eyes flicker behind him when Grace steps out too. She isn't wearing her pants.

"C'mon, let me take care of that ass for you." He tells Grace he winks at Channel.

Damon takes her hand and guides her into the lounge. He grabs cream to help sooth the stinging on her butt.

"Lay down for me." She lays dow on the couch. Damon lifts her legs onto his lap as he sits down.

"Thank you for the session."

"Your welcome sweetie." He rubs the cream gently along her butt.

"I can give you a flogging session if you'd like."

"That would be great actually."

•••

Grace gets into the passenger seat. "What were you and Damon doing?" Channel asks partly out of curiosity. "He gave me a session on the ridding crop, and even offered to flog me."

"Oh." She can't help the little jealous feeling she gets.

"Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?"

"Well um," she clears her throat, "I thought you liked him."

Channel still did feel a need for him that she didn't want to admit or give into. For some reason she felt drawn to Damon, like they were magnets set apart just to attract each other.

But she wants him to make the first move. Whatever it may take for him to do so, she'll continue to get under his skin, at least until he gives in first.

"I don't Grace, you have your fun." Channel says with a smirk tugging at her lips. "And I'll have mine."

❦ ❦

Channel's stomach ties in knots when she walks into the office.

Glen has this look on his face that scares her, the FBI is here yet again.

"What's wrong?" I ask them. Damon looks at her with a sympathetic look.

"I need you to come with me." He tells her.

"Why? Am I in trouble?"

"No your not in any trouble, your actually in danger. We can't talk here." Damon gently grabs her arm.

"James sweep the building and get back to me please."

"Yes sir."

He guides Channel out of the building and to his truck. Channel feels like she should be panicking but she keeps her composure the whole drive to the building.

Damon keeps her close as he takes her to his office. "Have a seat." He tells her. She sits down crossing her legs and Damon spares a glance to her thighs.

"You said Nile came to you. What did he want?"

"He asked me about my job and-"

"What about your job? Because last time we checked, he maxed out your credit cards, nd is currently trying to steal your identity, apparently."

Her chest constricts as his words, her identity, really? He is trying to take everything she built for herself? "What?!" She stands up not knowing how to react to that.

"Hey it's fine, we've got you in witness protection in case he tries to-"

"Oh god."

"Channel." He pulls her head to look at him.

"Calm down alright? He is not even in this state okay?" She nods to him.

"We will find him, get you your money back and everything will be fine." She looks into his eyes needing his words to comfort her. She needs him to be right.

"Okay." She wraps her arms around his waist without thinking.

"I can't lose my job I worked too damn hard for it."

One of the agents steps into the doorway clearing his throat. "We have a lead on our guy." He tells Damon.

"I'll be right there."

Channel pulls back from him.

"Stay here, I'll take you home."

"Thanks." He leaves closing the door behind him.

Channel sighs deeply as she sits down. Nile got a copy of her credit card and maxed it. As an somewhat paranoid over thinker she always imagined different bad scenarios in her head.

Like if she drank out of a cup instead of a water bottle she'd think something flew in it, or if someone glanced her way and laughed she got self conscious.

So when Nile stepped foot into her office, she stiffened. Thinking to herself, "what if he screws me oven and doesn't actually want my help." Sometimes it sucks when your assumption are true.

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd