Chapter 10

Channel let's out a breath when he comes in.

"You look nice for me." He rubs his hands along her back.

"But every time I come in, I want you on this table just like that, and I want to see your eyes."

She gets to her feet and gets onto the table, sitting on her knees. "There you go, you see how now your the perfect height."

Damon takes a moment to admire her. Finally he gets to dominate her, and give her all that she needs. "You'll be a good girl for me right?"

"Yes." She smiles.

Damon connect their lips for a slow kiss.

Her skin tingles as he runs his hands up and down her thighs.

"Tell me your safe word princess."

"Blue." She says breathless from the kiss.

"When will you use it?" She shivers as he kisses her neck.

"Whenever I need to."

"Mhm."

Damon pulls her off the table. "C'mere." She walks with him to the bench.

Channel sits down and allows him to cuff her wrists to it. "Tell me what you don't want to try." He cuffs her legs in a missionary position.

"Knife play definitely." Damon chuckles knowing he isn't fond of it either. "And breath play for sure."

"I'd rather not kill you so don't worry." He pats her inner thigh. "I won't do anything that you won't like." He takes a blind fold and wraps it around her eyes.

"You trust me?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Damon takes a candle from the draw and lights it. "Remember to relax for me sweetheart, let go and be a good little slut for me."

He lets the wax drip onto her body, Channel whimpers and jumps at the contact. The burn fades just as quick as it came.

"You okay princess?"

"Yes daddy." He smirks knowing she has changed head spaces.

"Good girl."

He slides his thumb over her heat. "Your so wet for me baby?"

"Mhm." She nods bitting her lip.

Damon slowly slides his hand down her stomach, leaving a trail of candle wax behind it. "Fuck." Channel hisses as she squirms.

"Your doing so good love."

"Daddy." She moans as his dips the wax along her nipples.

"Your so precious." He kisses her lips.

Damon sets the wax down. "Just to be clear, your not at all allowed to cum without asking." He takes as set of clamps and clips them onto her nipples.

"Does that hurt you baby?"

"No daddy."

"Hmm, unless you like to be hurt." He pulls at it making her whine.

"Does that get you off princess."

"Yes daddy." She moans.

"Fuck your so perfect." Channel giggled at his comment.

Damon loves the sight of her, bound and only for him. He could look at her like this for hours. He takes a small plug along with lube out.

He applies some to the plug and along her pucker. The coldness makes her take in a sharp breath.

"I've got you baby." He kisses her inner thigh and rubs slow circles along her waist. When he feels her relax in his hands he slowly pushes it in.

"Your such a good girl for me."

"Hmm." Her body jerks, Channel feels the pressure in her stomach.

"Fuck." She grunts when he rubs her clit.

"Your so pretty baby." He pats her heat making her moan.

"I don't know if I want to give into the urge to fuck you." Channel moans when he slaps her inner thigh.

"Or make you cum over and over, until I think you've had enough."

"Daddy?" She says softly.

"Hmm?"

"Fuck me please?"

"Ask me again."

"Can you please fuck me?" She whines.

Damon chuckles softly.

"Ask me one more time." He kisses her collar bone.

She begs him again, again and just one more time after that.

"Good girl." He praises her.

Channel walls tighten when she feels him press a vibrator to her clit. She grunts as he slides into her.

"Fuck, your so tight princess."

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd