Chapter 9

The past few weeks have been tense for her.

So Channel slipped on her favorite lingerie set and headed to the ranch. When she got there she felt nervous but a surge of confidence all at once.

She was determined to get a reaction out of Damon, and a good one, since he tried to pull one out of her.

Channel found El, who happened to be talking with Damon. "Hi." Eli looked her over and chuckles when he sees Damon's eyes darken.

"Hey sugar, you look stunning." He slides his fingers down Channel's jaw.

"Thank you, may I ask you something?" She asks innocently.

Damon held back a grunt as she stood on tip toe to whisper in his ear.

He took in a deep breath and decided to let her enjoy it, at least until he got his hands on her. He'd punish her and edge her on for hours. He'd make her beg, have her shaking with need.

It physically pained him to say, "Have fun."

A little frustration fumed in her, as he only scratched the surface of what she wanted. "Play with me!" she held her hand out for him.

"I see what this is, your trying to put me in the cross fire." He snakes his arm around her waist to pull her against his chest.

El grabs her chin and places a kiss to her neck.

"But it won't work, you gonna just have to try harder sweetheart. But I can assure you he notices the effort." He smacks her ass pulling a yelp from her lips.

She hisses at the stinging. "If that offer still stands later, I'll take you up on that." He winks at her before he lets her go.

Channel feels her cheeks heat, she walks down the hall to where Damon went and sees that he is with Grace.

"Can I talk with you?" She asks him. Grace smiles at Channel as she leaves.

"Yo better get some." Grace whispers to her and exits.

"I thought you and El were busy." He says it calmly, but she still sees his jaw tick.

"I decided I wanted someone else." Channel straddles his lap.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm." She drapes her arm over his shoulders.

"Have you seen Sergio?" She had definitely struck a nerve when she mentioned him.

Damon pulls her off his lap and pins her down on the couch. "Princess, you really, really, teasing my patience."

She moans as his hand wraps around her neck tightly. "What are you going to do about it?" She bites her lip.

Damon hums as he takes her lip in his teeth. "The second I get the chance to, I'll play with your pussy all night."

Her breathing jags as his hand slides down her chest to cup her breast. "I'll fuck you so good, you'll fall in a coma."

She whimpers as he nibbles the skin along her neck.

He slides his hand into her lace panties.

"I'd expect you to be more obedient, especially when your this wet." Channel's mouth gapes and her back arches.

Her eyes flutter closed, feeling the pleasure run up to her. "You like that baby? Does that feel good?"

She whimpers lifting her hips into his hand.

"Yes daddy." She utters.

Damon pulls her to the edge but stops right before she climaxes. He locks eyes with her as he sucks his fingers clean.

Channel whines.

"You taste sweet." He hums.

❦ ❦

Damon closes the file on the table and goes to open the front door.

He is surprised seeing that it's Channel.

"Hey, can I come in?" She asks him.

"Yeah." He steps aside for her and she walks in. Damon closes and locks the door behind her.

"Did El bring you?"

"Mhm."

"And how did you get him to do that?"

"With lost of begging, lots and lots of begging." Damon chuckles softly.

"That sounds like him, there must be a reason of why you come her. What is it?"

"Um i am thinking about making me a room, I wanted to see yours for ideas."

He felt like that wasn't the entire truth, that she came over for more than that. "Room ideas, right." She follows him to a room at the end of the hall.

Damon unlocks it and pushes it open, her face heats up as she looks over the many toys and posts.

"This is nice."

Damon hums. "Yeah, too bad you won't get to experience ant of it." He closes the door and locks it.

"Yeah, too bad. So what has been happening on the case?" They go back into the dinning room.

"They found him with your credit cards and your badge to get into work. We're still figuring out what he wanted to do with it." Channel sits down, recently it ha been a struggle to get to work, or to even go to sleep.

It's like her mind id forever in a war with itself.

"Channel." She looks at him.

"You okay? You seem troubled." He cups her face.

"Just tired is all."

"Then come on I'll take you home." Channel sighs, knowing that's not what she came for, she needed him badly, needed a night of him, to get her mind off of everything else.

"Oh my gosh." She groans not realizing she said it aloud. Damon eyes her.

"What's wrong with you?" He chuckles.

"You know why I'm here, Damon stop being such a tease."

"Yeah, i do know, but if you want something super, you have to ask for it."

He tucks his index finger in the waistline of her jeans and pulls her into him.

"Now tell me what you want sweet girl."

Her blood boils as she looks up at him, wanting him to fuck her senseless.

"I want to play."

Damon places a soft kiss to her jaw.

"Go to the room, I'll give you ten minutes, yeah?" She nods.

Damon places a spare key in her palm.

"Go on."

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd