the russian elevator.

ACT TWO
the russian elevator.

ACT TWOthe russian elevator

ARLO HAD FINALLY REGAINED his balance, not that it mattered seeing as he now stood against the wall

ARLO HAD FINALLY REGAINED his balance, not that it mattered seeing as he now stood against the wall. His face still full of terror. "We're going down! We're going down!" Steve screamed.

"No shit, Harrington!"

"Why don't these buttons work?!" Dustin yelled, his words making Arlo peel himself off of the wall. Stumbling over to Dustin, who still stood by the door.

"What the fuck, what the fuck?!" Arlo yelled as well, him and Dustin now slamming their hands onto the buttons.

"Press the button!" Erica yelled from afar, Ida's arms currently wrapped around her shoulders. They resembled Shaggy and Scooby due to the look of fear on their faces.

"We're pressing the damn buttons!" Arlo yelled back, continuing to slam his hand onto the green and blue buttons. "Nothing's working."

It was then that the elevator came to an abrupt stop, causing all of the group members to fall down once again. A few boxes landing on-top of Steve.

The group groaned in pain at the stop, Steve now yelling again. "My groin, it fell on my groin."

Ida would've normally cracked a smile at the man's words, but due to her current state of fear she didn't. Instead she walked over to him, pulling the heavy box off of him. "Dramatic."

"Is everyone okay?" Robin mumbled, standing up from her spot.

"Yeah, i'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve yelled, standing up as well.

Once the brunette was fully up, he glanced over at Arlo. The Leone boy had just gotten pulled up by Dustin, his hand on his head as he squeezed his eyes shut. Pain radiating through him. "Holy shit, holy shit—we're gonna die."

"No, no. We're not—We just need to press these damn buttons." Steve reassured walking towards the panel.

He pressed the buttons again, this time Robin speaking up. "I think we've clearly established those buttons don't work."