Prologue

It had always been us, the three of us, we can't go on living without the other nor can the other go on living without us, or at least..I thought so.

"What..? The alpha has two mates?"

"This has never happened before"

"Is the goddess joking?"

" Their should only be one nurisher of the pack the goddess said so"

"what..what do we do?" Ethan whimpered while clutching on Damon as I sheilded the two of  them, being Damon's Beta and mate my wolf is itching to kill everyone in this room.

I need to protect the both of them.

"Enough, I command everyone to please exit the hall as the higher ups and I sort things out" Alpha Rino said causing everyone to murmur as they exited the hall leaving all of us alone with the Alpha and Luna along with the elders.

"I'm scared..I don't want to be seperated with any of you" Ethan cried as Damon comforted him while eyeing me with a sorry look as if asking for forgiveness.

You don't need to be sorry, it wasn't your fault - I said through our link, the same warm and blood rushing feeling it was to communicate with him through our link.

A link that's made by mates after making love.

Still...I got you both into this mess, I don't want to lose any of you - Damon said through the link causing me to patt his head comfortingly.

I'm sure Alpha Rino can think of a way to keep us together, he always had- I replied causing him to chuckle as he continued to comfort Ethan.

You always know what to say huh?- Damon replied causing me to roll my eyes with a chuckle.

That's right, when the ceremony started last week on Damon's 18th birthday he immediately sniffed out his mates seeing as... we were just down stage.

Ethan and I felt it too.

The pull.

The blood rush feeling of wanting to mate probably took over him, but he remained calm seeing as the three of us were confused as well, confused as to why..there were three of us.

But I wouldn't want it any other way.

During the past week, we kept our mating a secret, using a special potion to hide our scent that won't make anyone suspect that their new Alpha has already found his luna.

His lunas

Tho I highly doubt that I'd be acting as one seeing as I'm Damon's beta, Ethan was the omega amongst the three of us, and his scent drives me insane every time.

An Alpha, a Beta, and an omega, it's the perfect balance! - Jamie, my wolf cheered causing me to smile.

We really are a perfect match, but, we knew the pack wouldn't take it lightly, neither will the elders.

That's why we kept our relationship a secret for the past week.

We made love almost everyday, we acted as if we're friends in public, then make Ethan bend over the bed everynight.

They made you bend last night tho, it's quite strange, I felt tingly inside- Jamie giggled causing me to roll my eyes.

Oh shut up it's a one time thing- I huffed causing Jamie to snicker as he replayed the embarrassing role play we did last night.