Chapter 2

( Elijah's POV)

"Do I really have to share my rice with this creature dad?" my pup whispered causing me to chuckle while flicking his forehead to which he rubbed with a pout.

"Firstly, he's the same creature as us so stop calling him 'creature'" I said causing him to huff but nodded nonetheless.

Tristan is currently on the sofa sitting and still glaring at basically nothing but thin air, but unlike before he's a lot more calmer and composed.

Jamie: he better be, or else I would've showed this kid what a beta had to suffer just to get a position in a pack. My wolf grumbled causing me to roll my eyes.

Weren't you the one who literally scolded me yesterday saying we're not a beta anymore and shit?- I stated causing him to huff.

Jamie: T-That doesn't count!

"And don't worry, this time dad has a lot of money so I can buy you and Tristan a lot of rice! How does that sound?" I said causing my son to look at anywhere but me.

"You had me at rice and money" He said lightly jumbling his words causing me to smile cheerily.

"But you lost me at you and Tristan" He said causing my smile to drop.

Since when the heck did this kid learn to be this damn sarcastic?

"Keith, baby, do you remember that time when..you saw daddy cry because he can't buy anymore rice for you?" I asked causing Keith to finally look at me in the eyes, slowly nodding.

"And we only had to eat bread for the entire week? Well...imagine not being able to eat at all?" I said causing Keith to look at me terrified causing me to smile.

"See? That's what Tristan feels right now, the only ones that can help him is us, remember what I taught you?" I asked causing him to pout.

"A werewolf must always be helpful to his fellow werewolf" He said in almost a whisper.

Jamie: you really know how to run your mouth huh? My wolf said amazed knowing full well where this is going.

In more ways than one at that- I replied with a smirk causing Jamie to look at me in disgust.

Jamie: you're disgusting do you know that? He stated causing me to laugh internally.

"Fine, but I won't like it" he said finally giving in causing me to cheer happily.

Finally!!

* * * * *

Tristan had been living with us for over a month now, overtime the two, for some unknown reason, started to become closer, it was a rocky start sure, but now they've become unusually close.

So close to the point that Keith won't eat unless Tristan wasn't eating with him.

Jamie: it's probably because Tristan was the first werewolf kid that Keith came in contact with. My wolf said causing me to shrug.

I'm not complaining at their close bond, since the kid seems to have become attached to me too I can't help but feel happy having two kids in my life.

"I don't know about this" Sheila said dissaprovingly when she looked at the shirt I picked out for Tristan and Keith.

After the incident with my manager, this month had been the easiest to survive after 7 years of living here in the human realm.

I was able to treat my kids to a nice restaurant to welcome Tristan as an official part of our family.

Our family