Chapter 15

( Theo's POV )

My plan in life had always been simple.

Being the best beta this continent has ever seen, with my platoon as my second family. Meet a beautiful mate and have a family.

It was the perfect plan.

It was simple.

Or at least..it was suppose to be.

"Ngh..ha" I panted on the sheets gripping it painfully with my mouth a gap.

This room smells so much like him.

I knew he did this on purpose.

Thankfully my son was escorted to sleep elsewhere for the night. Leaving me in a fucking heat.

Once you smell the scent of your mate for far too long with no physical contact, your hormones that balances your heat cycle will be confused resulting to unbearable pain.

Lustful pain.

He obviously did not like my wish.

After the scene within the throne room, Matteo asked me one thing that I wanted from him as a welcome gift.

"I wish to fullfil one wish from my mate on his first day here in my empire. You may count it as a welcome gift for the mean time" he said.

He's so good at keeping his posture.

While here I am almost on my knees because of his pheromones.

"If you insist then...please, stop the war" I said trying to mask my fear knowing full well this man could behead me for such a daring request.

"Ngh..ha..ahh" I moaned feeling the pain of my dick hardening by the minute.

Fuck, I need..

I need mate..

"Mate.." I pleaded desperately holding onto anything that smelt like him.

I feel like a whore.

Jamie: Do you think he'll notice that...Damon already marked us? My wolf asked randomly causing me to internally hiss.

Damon's bite didn't leave a mark despite the process of our bond. I..I don't know why the mark isn't there neither. But it's better for now. - I replied, too horny to think of anything other than my mate.

I wonder if he's as big as Damon-

"My..My, I could get used to this sight" Someone said from the doorframe causing me to look over my shoulder.

The cold felt tingly behind my back seeing as the maids forced me in a golden lingerie with fine white silk.

I look like an old egyptian bitch.

"The maids did well" He purred closing the door behind him, yet, he didn't move any closer to me.

Slowly then his smile only grew wider as he let off his pheromones inside the room. My senses had always been sharp, and with my current state?

None of it is helping at all.

"You..ha..did this on purpose didn't you?" I hissed in wolfage causing him to chuckle as he walked towards me.

I was looking at him over my shoulder seeing as my back is facing the door.

"Hmm maybe, what do you think Mi amor" his voice boomed the room with his finger teasingly running down my spine.