Chapter 11

(Theo's POV)

What the fuck have I done..

In frustration I howled through the woods as I tried to find my way back to the guest room.

How am I suppose to face my son now?

"I'm sorry" Jamie whimpered as we neared the cabin like house.

Theo- Look

"No it's not Theodore..I promised you that I'd never put you in a situation where you'd have to go through the same pain ever again. Yet..just because of a fucking heat..I-I..please forgive me-"

Theo- shut the fuck up, it was a heat cycle..it was un avoidable alright? Stop beating yourself over shit that already happened.

With that I quickly blocked the link as we transformed back to my human form in front of the guest house's front door.

I have to smile, Theodore just smile when you see your son.

"Keith is not involved in this, so relax..just act like nothing happened" I whispered to myself as I looked at the front door.

Behind this wooden door, is my son eagerly waiting for me.

With shivering hands I slowly reached out for the door while the familiar tears started to roll down my cheeks. I don't wanna go through this all over again.

"Damn it" I cursed under my breath as I tried to stop my hands from shivering.

Fuck it stop shivering, do you want Keith to see you like this?!

Sucking it up I quickly wiped away my tears hiding my hands behind my back.

With a deep sigh I slowly opened the door plastering the brightest smile I could ever muster.

"Keith honey-" I stopped dead at my tracks, realizing that..

My son is not here.

"Keith?" I called once more as I tried to scent out the entire cabin.

My son..is not in the cabin

" Keith!" I yelled once more.

Jamie- Theo stop..someone's coming. And I can't identify it's scent.

M-Maybe it's Keith!! - I replied hopeful.

Jamie- it's dangerous. This creature is not our son. Jamie warned when suddenly the door behind me started to open slightly.

Turning around hopeful, my smile quickly dropped seeing Ethan.

And he's smiling.

"Long time no see Theodore Willson" He said with that psychotic grin.

A grin that I had long too familiar seen.

I mean, how could one ever forget the smile of their first love?

"Ethan..what are you doing here?" I asked as he let himself in.

Unlike the feeling of sunshines and rainbows that he made me feel before, right now...all I can feel is blood lust.

"Oh nothing.."He said while slowly taking out an enchantress knife.

That knife can't kill, however, it can paralyze your prey and is usually used for hunting alone.

Fuck did he find out I slept with his mate?

"If you don't wanna get hurt, just fucking come with me" he said as he tried to approach me.