Prologue

"You're good. I wonder why you ended up here." My step-sister teased me.

"I have the knowledge and strength, yet they see me as weak and useless." I replied as I flashed my new daggers to the target. Bullseye!

"You're not weak and useless, Alexa, we know that you're more than that." Rhaenyra retorted again.

I sighed as grabbed my daggers and paced back to where my dear sister is sitting. "It's getting late little dragon, why won't you go back to your chamber? I'm sure the King and Queen are looking for you now."

Rhaenyra stood up and faces me with a cheerful smile. "Can't I visit my step-sister here? I like your company more than the others."

A cheeky smile flashed to her as I waved my head, "Go now Rhaenyra before your guards will ring a bell to me."

"What about my kiss?"

"We talked about this."

"Can't I have a goodnight kiss from my loving sister?"

"Step-sister." I corrected as I looked away from her temptations.

"That's the idea, Alexa, I am your step-sister." She turned me around, facing her again as she slides her hands to my broad shoulder.

I looked at my place and it looks like no more people to come in this time, dinner will start any minute. "We still have the same blood running in our veins, as well as the same father." I warned my sister.

"No one is here, Alexa, it's just you and me, and the moon will shine any time now. Just one kiss then I'll go home now." Her index finger is now tracing my red-ish lips.

I didn't waste my time but she always knows how to captivate me, I pushed my lips against her cherry lips and it was a wonderful feeling. We go deeper and more passionately as I heard her moaning from my kisses.

"I... Want... You..." She whispers.

"Too young for that, Rhaenyra. Remember, I have a weapon to make a babe in your womb." I replied hushly.

"Then I will take you as mine, as you take me as yours."

Silly child, dumb and younger. We have 4 years gap age, and Rhaenyra is still a minor.

"You'll find someone better than me, have a legitimate name, not a bastard, not a Blackfyre." I reminded her.

"I'll make you a Targaryen. I will request this from our father."

I laughed at her proposal. "You're such a silly girl, no wonder I still called you a child."

"I am no child, Alexa! I'm 16 years old, and I know what I am committing. I want you, all of you, only you."

I smiled at her honest statement as I kiss her temples one last before we separated as we heard the march of her guard. "Your grace, the King wants to see you at the dining hall."

"Try not to say something foolish at the table, Princess. Remember that this is the King and the Queen we are talking about." I advised her.

"Don't want to take any chances from my gut, Blacksmith?" she smiled while joining her guard outside my tent.

"I'm sure there are no possibilities for people like me, Princess. Have a good night, your grace."

"You as well, sister." And she finally off my sight.

I sighed and just chuckled, I knew the fact that my sister will never stop inquiring about me to our father, the King. I should prepare myself as the Queen will pay a visit to me again because of my 'influence' on her daughter.

"Silly dragon, knows how to rumble but no fire coming out from it."

-//-

Morning came and I prepared my equipment and started to heat the fire as I begin my primary occupation, a Blacksmith. I know how to wield, I know how to use any weapon, and I know every single steel or iron that comes from one man's sword.

"Bow your heads and kneel as the King arrived. Hail King Viserys, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men Lord of the Seven Kingdoms Protector of the Realm Prince of Dragonstone."

I heard the loud shout of the guards and it was a surprise that the King himself, ride down the street of his kingdom.

"You may continue what you are doing." His first order to the people as I didn't bother to put my business from his show.

"May I speak to you, Alexa?" He started.

"I'm about to start my routine, your grace, and also I'm out of wine, I have nothing to offer as you join my company." I replied with a blank face to him.

"This is more important than wine and welding a blade, woman."

I sighed at his authoritative voice and I have no choice because this is the King of the Realm. "This way, your grace. If you wish to have a private talk." I opened my private tent where I sleep and everything.

Father and I entered my small room and he sat down on my hard bed. "What do you want, sire?"

"You know, you can call me father whenever it is just us. You're still my daughter, my flesh and blood." He smiled at me.

He was a nice father to me, he knows how to take care of his bastard daughter as he gave me this, my own business. He gave me chance to be in the King's Landing and let everyone know I'm his offspring, just as a bastard.

"Yes, father. But what is the purpose I own your audience today?"

"Rhaenyra didn't stop bugging me since last night about you, Alexa. She wants me to name you as a Targaryen. Do you know about this?" He asked me.

"I already warned you to not bring this up to you, for the sake of honesty, I didn't entice her about that, father."

"But do you want to be named just like mine and your sister?"

"I accept who I am, sire. There's no need for you to legally change it while the truth is already known by your people." I replied truthfully.

"You do not seek to become a Targaryen?"

"I'm a Blackfyre, your grace. Your bastard daughter. That is my fate, and I already acknowledged it since the day my mother left me in this world."

The King stood up from his seat and patted my shoulder. "You are not the reason why your mother died while giving you birth, Alexa. And that thing you have down in there is a gift, not a curse."

"Yet your Queen believed that I was delivered from hell because of my appearance."

Father sighed and we both knew I was right then. "You're a great child, Alexa. You have the blood of Targaryen, be proud of it."

"When you say proud, you mean as your bastard?" I looked sadly at him.

Sometimes is so hard to accept that I was just a product of his mistake. "You are who you are, Alexa. And I'm delighted that you have had my blood. I must go now, your uncle will be back here soon."

"He's not my uncle, he doesn't want me as his niece. I'm a Blackfyre if you already forgot, your grace."

With one last look, Viserys looked at me with pity but he managed to put on a smile. "You have an ally, Alexa. You're not alone." And then, he finally get out of my tent and I was left in here.

"Well, life must go on." I sighed and continued to go back from reality.