5

"Ahh..." Rhaenyra's sound when Alexa clasped the princess close to her while ravishing each other's lips.

"You need to keep your tone down, my princess, or else we will be caught in action." Alexa warned her sister.

"I don't care. I want you at this moment. Take me in, Alexa. Tonight, make me yours."

Alexa curled her lips as she brought back again her lips to Rhaenyra as she carry the princess near the benches in the dome. She first wore off her magnificent red and gold dress, carefully not to rip it.

Meanwhile, Rhaenyra has a feeling of tension yet excitement as she finally gets her wishes into reality. "You're fucking soaked, my little dragon... Is it because of me or there's someone else?"

"What if I tell it is from the other?" Rhaenyra challenged her sister with a scowl.

"Too bad, they don't have any chance to taste it, because tonight, it's all mine." Alexa finally savoured Rhaenyra's juices as the princess turned her eyes up at the unnatural feeling that drifting in her stomach. 

"Fuck, Alexa." Rhaenyra brushed her sister's silver hair as she keeps pushing Alexa's mouth to her wet cunt.

Alexa was not yet satisfied as she licked and eat Rhaenyra's pussy, she started to insert her index finger into the small gash of the princess.

"Ahh! That hurts me, Alexa!"

"It's just one finger, my princess. How are you going to carry the burden if you want me to insert my big cock into yours?"

"Is it... big?" Rhaenyra shyly asked.

Instead of answering the princess, Alexa stood up and unclasped her belt same goes for her buttons as she waits for Rhaenyra to help her to undress them.

"Do you want to see it for yourself, my little dragon?"

She slowly knelt in Alexa's front and gradually pulled down her pants. Alexa's dong was not free from the clothes and Rhaenyra was so impressed by how big her sister is.

"I don't think it can fit into me, sister. I might cry."

"If you want to continue, Rhaenyra, then I will do everything to be slow and gentle to you, however, if you want to back up, then your clothes are just over there, my princess. So, may I know your decision now?"

"Can I taste you first?" Alexa smiled as she found it cute when Rhaenyra asked her innocently.

The princess started to hold her sister's private part of her body as she examined it. "It doesn't bite you, Rhaenyra. Don't make me wait, darling."

She sneered at the blacksmith as she finally started to suck her dick. Alexa gasped with Rhaenyra's wonderful mouth and tongue turning her world upside down.

"Am I doing it correctly, step-sister?" Rhaenyra seduced Alexa as she continues to give her a nice blowjob.

"It's very nice for the first time, Rhaenyra... Fuck your mouth you little bitch." Alexa moans.

Rhaenyra was so happy that she knows that she know how to pleasure Alexa. "Easy there, princess. I might cum anytime soon." But Rhaenyra didn't bother to listen to Alexa as she goes faster.

"Ahh fuck!" Alexa pulled her cock as she loaded it onto Rhaenyra's breasts. "Heaven names! That's so much, Alexa."

"Yeah, it's been a long time since I fucked someone." Alexa breathed out. While Rhaenyra got jealous of the idea that Alexa was fucked by someone and it's not her.

"Fuck me right now, Alexa."

"So that's your final decision? Because you just give me a lot of energy to take your cunt all night."

"Then do it, Alexa! Fuck my little pussy, just do anything with me. I want you, all of you, Alexa."

Rhaenyra cupped her cheeks as she kissed again Alexa passionately and it was on cue when Rhaenyra jumped to Alexa's torso and Alexa caught her lightweight body.

"Just tell me when to stop." Rhaenyra nodded. "Do you really want this? I need full consent, my princess."

Rgaenyra kissed her softly and that's for sure that Alexa knows the answer. "Take me, Alexa."

Alexa kissed the princess's forehead and she gradually set her cock to Rhaenyra's wet pussy. "Ahh!" It was a painful scream.

"Look at me, Rhaenyra. Focus on me, I will go gently to you, don't worry. I will take you like a fragile glass." Alexa kissed her sister while still inserting herself into Rhaenyra's.

"Ahh... Fuck, you are so big, Alexa."

"I already know that, my princess. You're doing a great job, now I'll go deeper, alright?" The princess nods her head.

Alexa pushed herself and Rhaenyra is keeping her moans quiet while digging her nails into Alexa's back. "I-I can feel you now... Alexa."

"And I feel you now, my Rhaenyra." Alexa and Rhaenyra kissed while the Blacksmith started to fuck her sister carefully but with pleasure.

"Fuck Alexa, that feels so great!"

"Go faster sister! I want all of you!"

These are the words that the princess keeps on begging her step-sister. The Dragon's Pit was full of erotic moans coming from these siblings. "Is that your dragon who's moaning too like you?"

"Syrax can feel you too, Alexa. You seemingly fucking two women tonight."

"Fuck... I'm about to cum..."

"Then let me have it."

"No."

Alexa pulled her dick and shot it again into Rhaenyra's. "Why you didn't continue?" Rhaenyra asked while they both catching their breath.

"Sweetheart, we're not ready for that. You are not yet ready for motherhood." Alexa replied as she get the princess clothes.

"Then promise to me that you will never fuck someone except only me."

Alexa chuckled while she hugs Rhaenyra. "Let's get you some rest before I bring you back to your chambers."

"I agree, I'm all soared and tired." Rhaenyra laid her weak body to Alexa's while they were still hearing Syrax's howls.

"Alexa?"

"Yes, my princess?"

"Am I good?"

Alexa smiled at her, "Better than a good. To be honest with you, that is the best sex I've ever had."

"Then you need to keep your promise to me."

"Yes, my little dragon. I'm all yours. But remember, never speak about this to anyone, not even to your friend."

"Never." Rhaenyra smiled as they kissed Alexa's lips. "So what are we now?" Alexa asked. "We're still the same, Alexa. You and I are still sisters, except for the part where we are fucking discreetly."

Alexa got hurt but she knew that this was all just a plaything. A fuck chums. "Go to rest, princess. Then I will wake you up to take you back to the castle."

Yet Alexa heard her sister's little snores on her neck and she just smiled at a small thing.

"I love you, Rhaenyra."