4

"May I present to you, the House Lannister, my King and Queen." The King's Guard Commander announced the recent guest's entrance.

"Are you going to drink all night, Alexa?" Alicent whispers while I'm boredly looking at the guest.

"I don't know how to eat meat. I am very a sloppy eater." I retorted.

"May I remind you that I have a small trunk compared to you, I can't drag your drunk self out of the main hall." I laughed when she cued me.

"I can handle my tolerance for drinking liquors. Don't worry about me, m'lady. There are cavaliers here scowling their eyes at me because you're accompanying the King's bastard."

"I don't mind them, you should too. I'm just here because it is the princess's order." She rolled her hazel eyes.

"Even that gentleman? Next to my father?"

"That would be my father."

I was astounded by her statement, I hope her father doesn't think any hilarious about me and his daughter. "He's very close to the King."

"It's because he's the Hand of the King." I looked at her with another surprising information. "Stop looking at me like that, it's not the first time you heard about it."

"I know that the King has his loyal servant and wise adviser for his decision, I wasn't aware that your house name is very respected and ethical."

I saw the Lady Hightower blushing her adorable cheeks and hiding her face.

"My dear gentlemen and guests, it's been a long journey since my dear grandfather, Jehaerys, has been proclaimed to me and continued the realm to be at peace and unite." We heard the King's speech and everyone is paying attention to him now.

"And by saying unity, we are all gathered here today, in my home, to commemorate the day that my daughter was born. Let's all raise our glasses to witness the first entrance of Princess Rhaenyra in her 17th year of living."

The main hard doors opened again, and when I glanced in that way, she is shining like a sun, more wonderful than any other woman in this world, where every man and woman would bother to turn their stupid head to look at my beloved sister.

"To Princess Rhaenyra."

All of us together, "To Princess Rhaenyra." I smile when she looked at my post. I don't even realise how much I missed her.

-//-

I was just staring at Rhaenyra since she entered the hall, many young gentlemen and even the Lord's sons are occupying the princess's attention.

"If you want to worth your time with her, I suggest you should stand in there." Alicent notices my gaze on the princess.

"Forgive me, Alicent, but that is the silliest idea you recommended to me." She furrowed her eyes at me. "If Rhaenyra didn't mention this but her mother hates me. Like she loathes until I die."

"You are there for your sister, not for the Queen."

"I just don't want to start any upheaval as she sees her husband's first daughter."

"Well, if you didn't come there and give yourself a chance, I guess you will be stuck with me the rest of the night."

"I see no reason to argue with that notion." I smiled at Alicent and she chuckles.

"Let's all witness the first dance of the princess and her father, our King, King Viserys."

People gave the father and daughter pleasant warm applause, and the song changed into a slow melody as my father and my sister began to dance together.