7

It's been 2 months since Rhaenyra and I have been discussed our relationship, well I still served to the royal family, and there are some incidents that the princess and I talked about, but more formalities than being close to each other.

I always caught her that she was looking at me, wanting something to do with me. But I agree with her, letting my feelings for Rhaenyra will ruin the House Targaryen.

Anyways, I am on my way to the dragonstone because I need to get some supplies for making weapons again, it is my job, and the supplier was not attending for the last 4 days and I'm almost due to the deadline. Rather, I'll do it by myself. What a lousy workman.

It is my first time being on the Dragonstone. The Targaryen's true home, as well as the dragons. I know that I have the blood of my father yet I have no any thoughts of carrying a dragon or even taming them.

"Blackfyre! We're about to settle, get your things and do your job promptly." The captain of the ship called me.

"Aye, aye!"

I grabbed my bag and my tools to move immediately to the Valyrian Steel supplier. When the ship is all settled on the shore, I walked out of the boat and start my way.

"Pardon me, gentleman, but I am looking for Morrys, the Blacksmith?" I asked the old man.

"I've never seen that man for the last 4 days. I heard he was eaten by a dragon while getting steel in the mounts." He replied.

"Are there no dragons keeper in there?"

"What I hear is that that dragon has only one to tame them. Not the keepers nor any other Targaryens. Only one can trot and acquire them."

"Them? So there are more than wild dragons?"

"This story has been here, boy. Are you a traveller perhaps?"

"No, just another blacksmith meeting up with the other blacksmith."

The old man holds my shoulders as he was going to whisper something to my ear. "That dragon is what they called White Ice. No one can connect with them but there's only one who can ride and lead them. This is all about the prophecy. The Chosen One will come and oversee the seven kingdoms more than any sovereign."

I knew that this man is somehow unstable or had problems in his mind. "Thank you for saying this, but I really just want to get my equipment and go back to the King's Landing."

"Wait! You are the Chosen One! Better than Aegon, the Conqueror!" He shouted and all the people are looking at us.

Shit. I can't start any scandalous in here, the queen will definitely hear about this. "Silver hair like a dragon, eyes like an alpha, shares together, fire and ice. You will bring balance to the world."

"Get off me! Fuck your stories, old man." I shoved him and started to walk away.

"Make way for the Chosen One, someday she will continue the legacy of the true heir of the throne!" He shouted but I didn't bother him now. I'll just ask someone rather.

-//-

"I didn't hear from him for a long time. Everyone in there believed that he was eaten by a rogue dragon."

"So it's true then? Does Morrys have family left then?" I asked the vendor.

"No. Only him. I can take you to his store, it's quite near to the gates of the castle."

We both commenced in Morrys's workspace and when we get there, I saw the red guards at the gates. But the store is already ravaged. "What happened?"

"I do not have any idea, excuse sire, what happened here?" The vendor asked one of the guards.