8

For centuries, the Targaryen line spread out like wildfire. Keeping the blood strong enough to take over the throne, you'll marry a Targaryen woman and man. But it was all plainness and a trick that gave it to the people of the realm to witness how foolish the Targaryens.

When Aegon, the first of his name, stood on the throne, it shows the clarity of how powerful the Targaryen is. As he wedded his two sisters, it breaks the continuously true heir and protector of the Seven Kingdoms. Not even Aegon himself conquered them all.

A prophecy lifted, where only true gentlemen and followers of the Seven Gods knew that the House of the Dragons will be more valid when fire meets ice, cold shares with hotness, the balance of the raging war and a peaceful timeline, half man-half woman, he or she will ride its own dragon as it symbols the transparency of the true heir in the Iron Throne.

It was been chosen, and she was born. From this day forth, my loyalties will be down to you only, I will serve and obey, and I will always believe that I found my queen.

People will rise and look at you with shine and light, more than a firing sun and killing breeze. You need to complete your own voyage, Queen Alexa.

-//-

I woke up with sweat dripping from my body and trying to catch some air.

It cannot be.

I am not the one who was in the prophecy. It was just a tale that the ancient man share with each generation. I don't have any knowledge when it comes to politics and the realm itself. Am I truly a cursed one?

"Alexa! Thank goodness you're awake." Rhaenyra came to my tent where I do lay with a cotton shirt and pants. Based on how tight she hugged me, she was really anxious about me.

"I think I'm all well, your grace. There's nothing to worry about me-" yet Rhaenyra interrupted my saying when she fucking slapped my face.

"Ouch?!"

"You deserve it. You're all adamant back there and you were barely killed, I saw it with my eyes, Alexa!"

"I know yet I do not have any marks from that dragon. If I may, where's the White Dragon?"

"I'm in the mountains. Come and sees me, we need to talk."

"D-Did you hear that?" I asked Rhaenyra.

"Yeah, I heard his oblivious clamour."

"No... The dragon talked."

"I do know that Alexa, but we humans hear it through their screams and howls."

"Do not avert the prognosis, Alexa. You are the Chosen One. Now come before I burn blue flames to this dragon next to me."

"What dragon?"

"Yellow scales and a small dragon."

"Syrax?"

"Alexa, are you talking to the dragon?"

"I guess so. That dragon is very tyrannical." Rhaenyra laughed and my heart struck away. "L-let's get to this dragon. She said she will burn Syrax if I didn't go there."

"I'll come with you."

"No."

"Why?" She furrowed her eyes.

"Because I said it so." I turned out and exited the tent as I continue to walk where some patrols are here to secure the princess.

"Wait, Alexa! I will not allow you to go there on your own. That dragon is dangerous." Rhaenyra halted me as she went in my way.