stupid scenarios

this has also been updated. not much.

----------

Ink Demon : "So.. toots, you're tellin' ME- this, THIS is what I've been waitin' for.. for more than THIRTY FUCKIN' YEARS?!"

Henry : "Yes? Yes."

---------

The human covered in ink quickly made his way into the Ink Demon's layer to his throne. He needed to put The End reel in as fast as possible before anything else happened. Whether the outcome was good or not, he had no knowledge of.

The creature kills him on spot? He somehow falls and drops the reel, breaking it?

However.., it might be a nice change instead of repeating the same process over again.

Fumbling his way up the steps, the male finally makes it to the player and goes to put the tape in before being stopped by an unknown voice.

"..Wait'ta minute, Stein-" Preferably the cartoon devil's voice kicked in as the Ink Demon's but a bit more distorted. The human turned around, holding the reel closely to the projector, ready to make any sudden movements needed.

...

Noticing the Demon is holding a bottle of some sort, the man slowly starts creating more distance and getting more closer to the projector than before.

"What is that you're are..uh, holding, exactly?" The human managed to speak out his thoughts, hoping for an answer, but not expecting one in return.

"Wha' does 't look like? It's a potion." His question had been answered by the demon, surprisingly.

But why would him out of all people have a potion? Where'd he even get a potion? Is it poison? Perhaps just some good ol' Bacon Soup?
"..?"
The male looks at the Ink covered creature skeptically and goes to put the reel in before being stopped again by the twisted cartoon's voice.

"Look.. Henry, buddy, pal- You see, thi' isn't any ordinary potion. If you consume it, like ink- or water.. then you'll turn into 'ligma'."

The silence was tense for a moment before it became awkward. Just the two staring at each other.

That was before,.. Henry Stein, a former employee at the studio made a very bold move but riskful move..,

.

.

"What's 'ligma'?"

The question he was hoping for.

...

His smile only widened.

--------

Joey : "You see, the art of it all, old friend, is too simply draw a pentagram. Then just add some ink, blood-"

Henry, tied to chair : "Joey, please. I just want my paycheck,"

--------

Wally, cleaning the studio : "You'd think they'd pay better inna place like this..! ..with all the ink and stuff.. at least some of the people here are great.- Anyways, what should I eat when I get home- cake, cake.. sandwich, cake- Maybe cake. Yeah, I think cake."

Norman, on the ground with a projector shoved onto his head :

---------

The real reason why Norman Polk is now the Projectionist : Sneak peak maybe? For a book?? Maybe how the studio fell apart type book?? ( that's not happening <3 )

It was a fairly early morning for Mr. Polk as his shift didn't start till at least 9 A.M. but he managed to get here at 8 A.M., an hour earlier. Henry was here which was expected, due to the fact he practically lives here at this point.

Due to the sudden change in sleep, Norman was tired coming into work even for an hour difference.

He sluggishly made his way to his "office" room which held the main projector. Switching it on to test it, making sure it still works. Perfectly fine.

Fumbling around his office, trying his best to keep himself awake. Whether it was work, focusing on something, or just mindlessly staring, pacing, etc. Polk just wanted to stay awake.
He wasn't much of a people's person per sè, but if it helped to keep him awake then maybe..

Sitting himself up slowly and standing up, he went to examine the projector again.
Making his way to the said projector, someone slammed open his office door, catching the poor man off-guard and sent him stumbling on himself. Falling onto the floor, faced down.

The slam had caused the walls to shake and the projector fell backwards onto poor Norman's head, just perfectly.
Somehow the projector had actually managed to land on his head to a somewhat working angle. The light flickered silently as blood pooled around Polk's head.
Presumably, the damage to Norman Polk's head and brain were terrible. The blood loss was oh- just so much, it was easy to assume he wasn't alive anymore.

This would cost Joey a lot of money, that is if the body's even found.
But it wouldn't be, that's the thing.
That, and the fact Drew made them all sign a contract about injuries and whatnot.

( this was for a joke , i think ... )

---------

I ran out of ideas for the scenarios