flower .

"..And this, buddy, is a flower," Henry says, moving his hands from behind him to in front of him, to reveal a white flower with a yellow bud in the middle.

Looking at it in awe for a few moments, the cartoon began to wonder how the item was used, or what exactly.. it is. It has a name, but why was it important?
He guesses it was pretty, maybe humans use it for eating!! But wouldn't it be too pretty to eat?..

Seeing the demon wonder, Henry spoke up while delicately touching the flower petals. "Would you like to hold it?"

Nodding his head rapidly at the sound of the voice, the human carefully handed the daisy over to the demon which held it with just the same amount of care.

Henry smiled. He's been trying to show Bendy a few things from outside since the demon hasn't seen the outside world, knowing it's a "Joey Rule" not to allow the creature outside.
Not that he thinks the demon can leave the studio, anyways, right?

The flower started to get a bit droopy and bent towards the floor a little. The ink creature was disappointed, thinking he had done something to ruin the poor flower.

"Hey.. Henry? Is't supposed'ta get like this?" The demon said, holding it softer now, trying to make the flower stand up straight again.

Henry looked at the flower and back at the demon which was fairly easy since he was sitting on the floor, and chuckled slightly.

"Yes, buddy. It's a living thing, and/or being,"

"An'?"

"Andd.. it's dying. Since I plucked it out of the ground, I had disconnected it from its roots, which can make the flower, or any type of plant die quicker than usual. It's natural, so don't worry. It isn't your fault, bud." Henry explained to the demon.

Isn't Henry living, though?

.

The flower fell gently onto the ground in an ink puddle.

The black color started absorbing into the flower, causing the wilted petals to be stained with such color. Ruining the whiteness it once held.

---------

this seemed like a cool idea, but I don't think I wrote it down how I quite wanted it to be/go. 🌷

this chapter was updated <3 !! ( js a small bit)