// part 2 of : vehicle thoughts // him ;

requested by two amazingly wonderful people<3

also, may contain spoilers from batdr (nothing major tho ig)>> also the image up there ^ is how i Invision the ink demon in this au/it may change, though.

as well, it's really nice art and I'm not sure who made it (creds to them regardless) 😭??

Watching as the vehicle, presumably a limo, slowly stop to observe the crowd. He lifted the book up more to cover his face. Hopefully he looked like it was just really into the book, that it was interesting.

He's not trying to be caught now.

The window of the limo rolled down just enough for the assumed - Ink Demon to peek out of it. Whether or not he had noticed him, it wasn't obvious either way.
As it rolled up, Henry carefully retracted the book from his face while the vehicle started up and drove off, ink squirting out of the engine along the way.

Once the vehicle was fully out of eye-sight - at least for human eye-sight - the book was closed and stashed away into his bag filled with many other important things.

-

Scanning his ID card onto the identification pad, stage one of security was completed.
Now he just needed to wait for someone to get the notification to check the cameras so they know the key card wasn't stolen.

For a small 'business'- if you can even call it that, it sure does have have security.

The business used to not have any which was incredibly risky and caused the first downfall of it. The one by Nathan Arch- a technical genius.
However, he ended up passing away during the attack which led to the downfall of the old one so.. his son, Wilson Arch took over.

Version two of the 'business'.

Now, Henry's never seen the man himself, but his boss- Joey Drew has. By the way he's described, he sounds awfully open about his ideas and plans.
I mean, is it even possible to destroy the Ink Demon? And if the myth is true, is it just some silly reel?

At this point, he thinks Joey even thinks it's stupid.

But that's the main reason why he has been keeping an eye on the Ink Demon so much recently. Joey Drew figured the best idea was to watch him closely to see if he spills anything or he's vulnerable.

And guess who's task he made it?

Henry's.

Hearing a ding, Henry looked up at the unlocked door now, and walked through since it was automatic.

-

Sitting at his desk was the one and only Ink Demon.

The two made eye contact before the twisted cartoon grinned.

"Why, hello there~"

Henry stared at the Ink Demon for a few minutes before smiling a small smile which caught the messed up toon off-guard.

He was trying to not show his fear in anyway possible so he could calmly think of a solution of how to alert the others without making it obvious.

"You're not as bad as people make you seem, are you?"

The Ink Demon raised what seemed to be one side of his 'head' which moved his horn up a bit more. Perhaps he was rasing his non-existent eyebrows.

Carefully moving his bag somewhat behind him as well as his hand to hopefully reach into the bag without being seen; although the position was suspicious in itself.