unspoken words /

Slipping the reel into the holder quickly, the man turned himself around.

He watched as his creation grew closer each time. ..Slowly nearing.
But he wasn't scared.
He wasn't sure if it was because of doing the same loop more than once, or if he *knew* there was nothing that needed to be feared.

"Henry~.."The words dripped off the creature's smile. Or perhaps that was ink. Both.

The beast grew one step closer and the screens suddenly made a loud bop and clicked on as if there was a trigger.
But Henry knew; it was just the noise of the projector clicking the cartoon to life.

The Ink Beast lost focus and went to examine the screens, backing up once he noticed they flicked on.

The cartoon played. Causing the cartoon demon to crawl in agony.

..Sometimes Henry wonders if they know what'll happen.

--

Before everything turned firey and a blinding light approached everyone, dead or alive and buried them with light.

..

.

Blinking, Henry sat up and rubbed his eyes. The blinding light felt like it still surrounded him but there was none to be seen.

Just a pile of rubble. The room was in shambles, everything in pieces. Even the throne that the Ink Demon was famously known for having.
What a shame.

...
..
.

He broke down into a mess of tears. He might as well, he had nothing else to accomplish with the time. I mean, nobody was here to chase him.. he had all the time in the world, right?
Right..?

Tears dripping off his face, he sniffled and kept his gaze down.

..
.

"I..I-"

Just thinking of it, trying to say it, causes such a nauseous feeling in the pit of one's stomach and mass amount of guilt.

And being worked up wasn't helping much, either.

.

Instead of speaking the words; he'll just follow what every human's instinct is and just sit there.
Let the unspoken words fall off his face..
and hope someone understands what they mean.

---------

wrote this in a span of less than 20 minutes. it's not gonna be amazing and written write, probably.
also it was written on discord in a DM, so don't mind the "**" if there are any!!<3

im trying to write & get chapters out i swear-