Them V.S Him

Sweat dripping of his face, Henry moved to the nearest candle to grab at it. Holding the lit item in front of him, he set fire to the ink-like creature.

Unlike the rest of his 'team', his tactic was simple yet still very much painful : light his enemies on fire. The rest all use close-ranged weapons such as swords, or knives.

Dodging the incoming attacks, he reached his hand out to flick the candle out at the creatures which backed out at the mere sight of the fire.

Slowly moving towards them at his own pace, he kept the candle in front of him.
He didn't like the idea of hurting others much, but if there's no other way.. guess violence has to be the answer. At least, for now.

Once he had them backed up into the wall, Henry crouched and moved closer to intimidate the inky people. Seeing how helpless they were at this point in time, he wasted no time to quickly back away and leave them be.
Two of them sink back into ink puddles on the stone, meanwhile the other starts making its way towards Henry again, hoping for a hit on him.

Soon as it got a few inches closer, it's head was sliced off. The head falling onto the ground and slowly sinking into just ink and forming a puddle. Much like blood forming around a wound.
The headless body of the creature's tried looking both ways before getting stabbed right where the chest would be, ending it with forming into a ink puddles.

Henry who had the situation full under control, looked up to see who the killer was before finding it to be Allison. She smiled as the man looked up at her and lifted her hand out to help. He couldn't stand how she smiled right after killing the creature, had she not felt guilty? Or even a little bit of sympathy?

"Come on, Henry. We need to move out of this area before more gather around," Taking her hand, he was lifted up.

The both made their way to the rest of their team who was either wrapping bandages around themselves or others, or just some minor talk.

-

honestly, this chapter was based on a dream I had. I wasn't sure how to write it out/finish it, so it's just here. :D.