my head cannons 4 yandere henry au //

not organized<3,, as well ; some things will probably be changed. some gore, too.

-

• takes place in the studio, still.
  yes, I know I said a marble flooring and everything.

• Joey is more caring (still not really) and actually uses his money to advance the studio to a more healthier environment (wow)

-

• the ink demon first appeared to henry as bendy for the act of it all. he finds his little form irritating but very, very easy to trick others with.

• the ink demon doesn't exactly care for henry, he ignores the fact that he does. and keeps telling himself and his inky body it's just pretend. or, he's lying to himself that he cares for henry // hasn't been decided :')

-

• henry is a bit like sammy, but less annoying and less gullible. henry will do almost anything for the ink demon.

• henry craves approval and to be noticed and seems to be touch-starved in a way. he wasn't sure when he started feeling the constant need of these emotions, but he could care less.

• henry is an artist at the studio and usually litters his victims in artistic ways, whether carving or simply drawing, and maybe even ripping their bodies apart and make some sort of form out of them.

• he doesn't really find joy in killing, but he's fine with it as long as it attracts the ink demon's approval and such.

-

• sammy lawrence does worship the ink demon behind close doors and knows of henry and the competition. however, just like henry, he adores the demon and will do almost anything for him. almost.

• sammy lawrence surprisingly isn't as needy as henry is since he believes it makes him obnoxious. every couple of months, of course, he will lay sacrifices out for the demon.

-

overtime there will be more head cannons>> i just need more time to think about them and everything !! and perhaps write a bit more referring to the mentioned au.. only if you guys want, idm.

anyways, these were some head cannons and some may make sense, some may not. sorry.

your health matters, stay safe ♡