his heart will be mine // alice angel's time~

unfinished chapter that i decided to publish simply because I adored the idea but had no motivation nor idea how to clam the ending and actual story together so! take this for now<3

tw :: gore //

Waking up to be tied up with some sort of material wasn't unusual for Henry; but wasn't that usual either. Especially for Joey Drew Studios.

But for viewing a room you've never seen out of every single loop you've already completed and memorized? Yeah, that's rare.

Trying to steady his vision so he could see properly, he turned his head sideways only so much. Something was against his neck.
A metal handle, bar, whatever it was was keeping his head in place.

Reaching his hands up to try and pry the handle, or at least to loosen it up a bit, before realizing he can't.

How lovely.

Looking around the room to his best of his ability he has a sudden thought a certain angel had something to do with this.
If per sè he was still in the angel's domain. It certainly looked like it.
With all the tools, the ink hearts..etc.

Which couldn't help but make Henry a bit nervous. What was she planning to do, exactly? Did she take her words seriously this time? Has she actually decided? That.. that would be a first.

-

He had been waiting a bit. He felt the urge to stretch or struggle but knew he couldn't which annoyed him to death. Metaphorically. He's not dead yet, surprisingly. Yet.

There was a click behind him; imitating a door was closed, most likely.

Waiting for an appearance to be made, he started hearing footsteps behind him; high-heel sounding ones.

Click-clack,

Click-clack.

Repeating over and over again.

Then, humming started to erupt from the mysterious being. Should he even say that? It was quite obvious who the figure was now.

...

Stopping to the side of him where a 'little' table was filled with all sort of tools, weapons, objects.. she looked down at him and let out a bittersweet smile.

He knew whatever was to happen; it probably isn't going to end well.. for him, that is.

"Well, well~ If it isn't my little errand boy. To what do I owe the pleasure of having you visit me this fine evening~?" She let out a small chuckle, very well-knowing he was brought here by force.

Seeing as Henry hadn't made any sort of reaction or movement she quickly cut the small chat.

"Come on, you could have shown at least a bit of excitement to see me, I'm very lovely, after all. Isn't that right, my dearest errand boy~?"

"Susie, you have always looked quite beautiful. Even now, you look beautiful you just don't ---"

Hearing a loud bang, he immediately shut up.

".. DON'T CALL ME.. THAT! I'M.. ALICE.. I AM ALICE ANGEL..r-right?" She hissed out, seeming to be on the verge of tears.
"..and yes, I know I do~ I'm so, so.. close to perfection.."

What a mood change.
One moment it's like she witnessed something traumatic and the next; she's as cocky as ever.

"Ah, my sweet, sweet errand boy~ I have special plans for you. Just you wait~" She caressed his check, almost how a mother would caress her child. She was rather gentle.