Arylie os- Drama queen Imlie part 2

Hey guys..this is the second part and i will not upload another part of it..also please suggest me what should happen next in Imlie's choice..

Arpita woke up early in the morning, she was going towards the living room when she saw the lights of the library still on she went inside in full mood to scold her workaholic brother, but she smiled teary eyed at the scene..

Aryan and Imlie were lying down on the sofa, with their arms around each other her head on his chest and his arms protecting her..she quickly took a picture of it and went away.

Aryan was the first to wake up, but he couldn't get up as Imlie groaned and tightened her hold on him..he tried to move and then made sure to let her sleep peacefully..

Im-(smiling in sleep)ABP..aaj sunday hain..aaj hum kaam nahi karegaye..

Ar-(smiling) Neend mein bhi mere baare mein soch rahi ho??

Im- Always..

After half an hour she woke, had a shower and changed her clothes and went to have breakfast, Narmada and Arpita acted like they were surprised to see Imlie,

N- Imlie..when you came??

Arpi- Haan humne toh dekha hi nahi..

Im- Woh..raat ko..she blushed as the women gave her teasing looks..

Ar- I hope tumhara kaam khatam ho gaya hain in Tripathi house..

Im- ABP..tum bhulaakd paarni ho..i told you na i will live there for 2 months na😏😏

Ar- Whatever 😑😑 Wait no..i told you na ek week se jayada nahi..he ordered her and left. Imlie looked at the ladies who were ready to tease her so she went to her room.

Imlie took this chance to actually work and finish any extra work she had, she had even thought of cleaning her room but it was suspiciously clean..but she knew who would have done it..

Since she had her day off she and Arpita had gone shopping and to her amusement, Aditya and Malini were there as well..Aditya was relieved to see Imlie,

Adi- Tum kahan chali gayi thi..i was so worried..he tried to hug her but she backed away.

Im- Come on Jiju..i went back to my home..Aakhir Rathore's are my real family..mein unhi ke saath rahungi na..

Im- Now excuse me i am going to shop with my Arpita di..

They went shopping and Arpita and Imlie were laughing seeing the pissed off face of Aditya..Imlie looked around she wanted to buy something for Aryan but was confused as he already had everything..

Then they reached the perfume shop, and an idea struck her..she looked around and found the perfume he had been looking for months and brought for him..

The next day she had kept the perfume in his room with a heartfelt note of thanks as well and went to office to work..

She had reached the office the same time when Aditya had reached..as she was entering her name in the register when Aditya asked,

Adi- Tumne surname likhna band kar diya??

Im- Kya Jiju..i am not married anymore so i cannot and won't write your name anymore..

Adi- Shayad Rathore ka surname likhne ka maan hain..

Im- Maybe you never know..she smiled and left..😏😏

She was so engrossed in work when she saw Aryan coming towards her and leaned down towards her and whispered,

Ar- Thank you for the gift..

Adi- Mr.Rathore aap toh hamesha professional hone ki baat karte hain..ab yeh kya ho raha hain yahan??

Im- Oh ho Jiju..aap hamesha galat hi samjhte ho sab..anyways aap bhi toh Malini di ke saath romance karte hain..i don't interfere na..or do i ask anything..

Im- So please don't interfere in our personal business Jiju..

Adi- ENOUGH..I AM NOT YOUR JIJU..i married Malini because of a reason..but i still love you.

Im- BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU..AND I AM YOUR NOTHING..GET THAT IN YOUR MIND..

Imlie glared at Aditya and left taking her laptop and went to the canteen to work, she was so happy to have a small moment with Aryan only to be ruined by that idiot..but anyways she knew now he will keep his distance from her..

She was still typing in her laptop when, the peon kept a cup of Cold coffee infront of her, he left and she smiled knowing exactly who had ordered this for her..she looked down as her phone pinged,

Ar- Enjoy your coffee and once again thank you for the perfume 💓💓❤❤❤

Imlie smiled and blushed like a school girl getting a message from her crush..she had that smile on her face all through the day..

Ps- Hey guys..so this one shot is over..and hope you have enjoyed it and please comment on it..lots of lots..