Arylie os - Alternative version...part 4

Hey guys, so this is the new part where Aditya ki band bajai jayegi by our very own Imlie, and Aryan is impressed and slightly turned on as well. So, please read, enjoy and comment on it as well.

4- Imlie lashing out Aditya

Imlie looked at Aditya for a minute and then started laughing loudly both of them looked at her in confusion, Aryan was pissed off as their precious moment was broken by Aditya.

Aditya on the other hand thought that Imlie was in shock, he tried to hug her when she pushed him back and slapped him hard,

Im- How dare you touch me? and how dare you blame Aryan for the mistakes you have done in your life?

Adi- I know he is your friend, and you trust him, but he has been using you from day one. He is out to take revenge from me, because he thinks that i killed his jiju.

Ar- Mere Jiju ka naam mat lo apne muh se..

Im- ABP, shant ho jao.

Im- Listen to me Mr. Tripathi.. yeh Aryan Singh Rathore hain aur agar inko revenge lene hoga na toh he can take you down alone. He has and never will use a woman to fulfill his plans.

He is not like you who did not have the courage to tell your girlfriend and your family that you are married.

You were rude and obnoxious to me the whole time and yet I saved your family again and again and got only taunts, mistrust in return.

Im- And not only that you had the audacity to marry her again even when you were married to me. And then you suddenly fell in love with me? Was your wife not enough for you?

Adi- Tum humse naraz ho i get it but tum hi batao ki yeh sab suspicious nahi ki ek kal aayi intern ka kaam first page pe publish kar diya? Humara ghar khareed ke de diya tumhe? Ek din ka CEO bana diya tumhe? Tell me what did he asked in return. I am sure he would have forced you to do something.

Im-(slaps him again)Mene apni life mein jo kuch bhi paaya hain apni mehnat se kiya hain, Aryan sir sirf mujhe motivate kiya tha.

He has always been happy with all my achievements aur tum iss baat se jealous feel karte ho ki ek intern tumse aage nikal gayi. Maybe problem mujhme nahi tum mein hain Mr. Tripathi.

Adi- Itna bharosa toh tumhe saach kyun nahi bataya abhi tak? Why did he keep how his Jiju death happened a secret?

Im- Yeh usska personal matter hain Mr. Tripathi and let me tell you this Mr. Tripathi pray ki agar mein truth find out karne nahi jaun..nahi toh agar aap saach mein responsible hue na..toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga.

Adi- Itna pyaar karti ho kya Mr. Rathore se? Aise kya hain usme?

Ar- Mr. Tripathi.. you are crossing your limits now.

Im- Even if i do love him, it is none of your business. And you wanna know how he is different from you? He is happy with little things in life, he loves his family above and beyond and above all else he was the one who gave me strength to move on, focus on my career and to start thinking about myself and to stop being your famliy's loyal servant.

Im- Now i am getting pissed off seeing your face so kindly GET OUT.

Aditya left feeling humiliated whereas Aryan was enjoying the show he only wished he had some popcorns in his hand, and secretly he enjoyed seeing Imlie so angry she looked like a sexy little firecracker not that he will say anything to her lest he gets a kohni in his back. Imlie was starting to feel dizzy she would have fell if Aryan had not caught her,

Ar-(panics)- Imlie. Tum theek ho?

Im- Yes, uss pagal ne BP high kar diya mere.

Ar- Let me get the doctor.

Im- Aare nahi.. she pouted as she held his hand. I will rest at home and waise bhi..we will still have to discuss about the Payal..she teased him.

Aryan sighed and before Imlie could say anything he picked her up in his arms and took her towards his car.

Imlie was feeling embarrassed as everyone was looking at them, whereas Aryan only looked at her and chuckled, yet he was still afraid and uneasy whether to tell her the whole truth or not.

Ps- Hey guys..so how was the chapter? Hope you will enjoy it..i will try to update Meri Aashiqui today if possible, but please comment on this.