Arylie os- Tadap part 2

Hey guys..here is the second part..i hope you will like it..and please give lots of comments..

Imlie was just shy of few months to become 18 when she had been forcefully married to Aditya and add to that she was nervous about her married life and if she will be able to keep her husband happy.

But she didn't just have to become a servant in her in-laws house, her husband didn't even look at her most of the times. Truth be told she was very nervous to initiate any physical relationship with him.

Things changed after their divorce and she finally started to live her life, she was finally understanding the meaning of words like crush..

Arpi- Imlie toh batao tumhe kisi pe crush hain??

Im- Hum kisi ko daba diye..kab??🤔🤨

Arpi- Daba..aare nahi crush matlab..tum kisi ko pasand karti ho?? Office mein ya koi friend hain jisko roz milne ka maan kar?? Jisko pareshaan karne ka fight karne ka maan kare??

Arpi- Ya phir jab woh tumhare samne nahi ho to you miss him?? Aisa koi hain??

Imlie didn't know why but the first person that came to her mind was Aryan but she didn't say anything to Arpita..and then she actually started noticing him.

The scar on his eyebrow, his jaw and how it ticked when he was angry, or the way his gym clothes stick to him after his workout or his perfume that gave her comfort.

She was just trying to understand her feelings when she was again forcefully married to him, yet he never crossed his limits nor expected anything from her..eventhough they were forcefully married he never disrespected her.

She was treated like a queen, no one ever questioned her antics, and eventhough he was angry with her for interfering in his revenge plans, he still let her do what she thought was right.

It was after their fight with Purandas and his goons, did Imlie realize she had actually started to fall in love with him, and how her ghonchu husband was burying his feelings so that she doesn't feel overwhelmed.

Every morning she could feel him talking to her, feel his fingers roam on her body, and she had to do everything to keep herself from moaning..but she was fed up with controlling herself so she decided to confront him.

Ar- W..what..

Im-(putting her hands around his neck) I hear you everyday, not bad Akkdu Rathore is such a romantic..now you don't have to hold back..

Aryan leaned down and kissed her but frowned,

Ar- Is this a new lip gloss??

Im- Han actually i changed the lip gloss today..why?? He rubbed her lips and gives her the cherry lip balm..and she applies it smirking.

He felt happy finally he can kiss her like he always wanted, his hands gripped her waist and pulled her closer to him.

After few minutes, they came up for air..Imlie was totally a mess..and this was just by a kiss, even Aryan looked dazed.

Im- Why didn't you tell me what you felt??

Ar- I didn't want to burden you with my feelings..

Im- It is not a burden..if i feel the same..will you teach me..there are so many things i don't know..

Ar- Definitely..

He picked up her and took her to their bed, now that he has kissed her, he was yearning for more and he was more than excited to teach different things related to romance.

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new part..what do you think about Imlie's thoughts?? Please comment