Arylie os- Alternative version...part 2

Hey guys another part..this book is like an addiction that i don't want to give up..anyways this is the alternate romantic version of the accident..

2-Arpita stuck in bad weather episodes.

Imlie was visibly scared, yes she has seen Aryan angry but he would always have control over it..but this time if looks could have killed Aditya Kumar Tripathi, he would have been ashes.

Aryan was driving rashly from the borrowed car from the cafe owner, Arpita di was stuck in this horrible weather, and no matter how hard she tried her mind conjured all the bad scenarios.

Yet, she tried to calm Aryan down,

Im- ABP it is raining heavily and roads will be slippery..please slow down..this is not your Mrs..

Im- Please..i know you are worried about di..i am too but we cannot help her if we are injured too.

And it was as if the gods decided to fulfill what Imlie had just said, a red tarp fell on the car's windshield, the wipers removed it but it was too late..the car slammed into a stationary truck with iron bars..

Imlie reacted without any hesitation, she quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and threw herself on Aryan trying to protect him..Aryan blinked he was knocked around a bit because of the bars and Imlie too..

Ar- Imlie..he whispers his eyes widened and he looked at properly..

Ar- Oh my god..Imlie tum theek toh ho na..wait he backs up the car and Imlie falls back into her seat groaning..

Ar- Show me kahan chot aayi..hain..

Im- ABP..i am fine it is just a scratch..come on we have to go..

Ar- But..

Im- Chalo..

As he was driving again Imlie tightens her dupatta on her waist in an effort to stop the bleeding from her waist..she was blinded by pain but still she didn't say anything to him.

They somehow managed to reach Kabir vihar..the scene of cars and other vehicles all turned upside down made them more scared..they were searching for Arpita's car and Imlie had started to feel dizzy..

Ar- DI!! Aryan screamed seeing Arpita in that horrible condition..he froze completely..

Imlie tried to move some of the barks but it was way too heavy..she turned around and cups Aryan's cheeks and screams his name,

Im- ARYAN!! snap out of it..we can save di..okay trust me we will save di..

Ar- Han chalo..both them managed to save her and then all three of them went to the hospital.

Aryan held a wobbly Arpita and they were going towards the doctor's cabin..Imlie slowed down she could feel the darkness setting in, she looked at her hand which was now covered in blood.

Aryan looked back he was confused why was Imlie just standing there..it was when he saw her blood stained hands he understood that she was hurt but before he could catch her she fell down..the blood pooling around her body..

Ar- IMLIE!!

PS- hey guys..hope you like the change..har baar Aryan ko chot lagti hain..but iss version mein Imlie ko mili hain..please do comment..how it was..