Arylie os- Mama Bear Meethi part 4

Hey guys here is the new chapter and Meethi is coming to take care of her little baby..also i hope you will like the chapter.

Present

Imlie was standing by the window, it was raining and Aryan was standing in the rain..waiting for her to open the door. She went towards the door, when Meethi stopped her,

M- Imliya..

Im- Amma..please bahut ho gaya hain.. Aryan is not responsible for what happened to me..woh hamesha mere saath tha..it was all Maa, Blue Kaki and Jo..please unki saza Aryan ko mat dijye..

She went outside and Aryan was still shivering, she dragged him inside and gave him a towel,

Im- Dadda ke kuch kapade de rahi hun..it will fit you..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Abhi nahi..dry yourself Aryan thand lag jayegi tumhe..

Flashback

Aryan was feeling restless, he didn't know what happened that Narmada was so angry with Imlie, but he wanted to meet her since everyone had left him to take rest..he went towards her room.

He had just entered when he heard Imlie gasping for breath,

Ar- Imlie..kya hua?? He looked around to see the tube of the oxygen mask was cut..

Ar- DOCTOR!!! He shouted but no one was coming..he was scared that something would happen to her.

Finally someone came they were trying to save Imlie but suddenly she flatlines..the doctor and nurse shook their head and stopped whatever they were doing,

Ar- What are you doing?? Help her na..

D- I am sorry Mr.Rathore she is dead..

Ar-(grabbing his collar)How dare you😡😡 kuch nahi hua hain samjhe.. Others too entered the room and Jyoti was on cloud nine.

Arpi- Aru!! Chod Doctor ko..

Ar- Nahi..meri Imlie ko kuch nahi hoga.. he went towards her and shook her.

Ar- Utho..we have to go to work samjhe..bahut kar liya rest tumne..bahut lazy ho gayi ho tum..

Ar- Get up na..i cannot lose you please, he hugged her please i love you so much please mujhe chod ke mat jao..

He was still crying when he felt Imlie clutching his shirt and he looked at her,

Im- Kitna bolte ho ABP..

Ar- Han toh..tum meri baat sunti ho kya?? Bas superhero banana hain tumhe..

Im-(pouts)Tumhe bachaya aur aisi baat kar rahe ho.

Arpi- Aru ab usse aaram toh karne de..

He looked around feeling shy, he made sure she laid down comfortably, Imlie looked around everyone was happy but Narmada was looking angry but she didn't say anything.

Im- ABP are you alright na??

Ar- Han i am fine..but i am sorry about Madhav.

Im- Yeh sab meri wajah se ho raha hain..i shouldn't have asked him to get the evidence all alone..

Ar- Imlie..

N- Bikul theek kaha tumne tum ho hi manhoss phele Aditya aur Malini ki zindagi barbad ki, phir Madhav ki jaan le li aur ab Aryan ki zindagi karab kar rahi ho..

Ar- MOM!!

M- NARMADA JI!!

Everyone looked towards the door where Meethi was standing looking beyond furious..

Ps- Hey guys..so Meethi is here and do you want them to go back to Rathore mansion first and then leave..ya seedha Pagdandiya ke liye chale jaye..