Arylie ss- Happily Ever After part 12

Hey guys..here is the next chapter hope you will like it. And in this chapter we will also get more evidence against Malini.

Aryan had went outside to take call from Editor whereas Imlie sat with Cheeni,

Im- Cheeni..humari baat suno. Aapne jo bhi kiya aaj that is not right. It is not right to break things, agar aap ko ya kisi ko chot lag jaati toh??

Im- And aagaye se aapko koi problem ho toh aap mujhe ya apne heroji ko batana okay..and ab jab aap Maa aur Arpita di ke samne jaogaye toh aap sorry bologaye okay.

C- Okay, Imliya i am sorry.

Im- It is okay beta. And aapko yeh bhi samjhana hoga ki Imliya hamesha aapke saath nahi ho sakti hain..but i will try to be with you always okay.

Im- Ab chalo go take a bath and then we will go to temple, okay.

C- Theek hain.

Imlie told Aryan that she wanted to go to a temple, where she will help him get evidence against Malini,

Ar- Imlie aaj tum car drive karna okay..

Im- Mein..par kyun..

Ar-(caressing her stomach lightly) I know ki Cheeni ko tumhari godhi mein rehna chathi hain..but i don't want her to unknowingly hurt our little one..

Im- Aww..you will be the best father in this whole wide world.

Cheeni came out after dressing up, Imlie and Aryan were waiting for her and then they went to the living room.

N- Aa gaye tum sab chalo breakfast kar lo..

Im- Maa..Cheeni ko aapse aur Arpita di se kuch kehna..Aryan looked with a raised eyebrow and Cheeni held her ears and sorry to both of them.

N- Imlie iski kya zaroorat thi..

Im- Zaroorat hain Maa..Cheeni ko samjhna chaiye ki aise gussa mein cheezein break nahi karte hain..aur na hi kisi pe shout karte hain aur bura bhala bolte hain..especially if this person is elder to you.

N- Aacha chalo ab woh sab chodo let's have breakfast..

Ar- Maa uske baad hum Mandir bhi jaa rahe hain..

N- Okay.

Cheeni looked at her plate and she then turned to Aryan and said,

C- Heroji aap mujhe khana khilogaye.

Imlie smiled seeing the happiness in Aryan's eyes, it felt nice that Cheeni was again talking to him but she too was scared what will happen when there will be another person who will compete with Cheeni for their attention..she didn't want any type of resentment or hate between her children.

Ar- Imlie!! Hum chale..

Im- Haan chalo..

Imlie was beyond excited it was almost 5 years that she had driven Mrs. Lambigaadi..she looked at Aryan who playing with Cheeni.

They reached the temple and after doing the Pooja, Arylie and Cheeni went to the Priest,

Im- Jai Sita Maiyaa ki baba..

P- Aare Imlie bitya..kaisi hain ab..he looked at Cheeni and Aryan and smiled.

P- Mene kha tha beti..ek din tera bhi apna parivaar hoga..aur ab toh ek baache ki Maa hain.

Im- Ji..woh mujhse aap se kuch baat karni hain..uss din..

G- Baba..Everyone looked at a girl smiling who came with a aarti ki thali.

P- Pari beta..yeh hain woh Imlie jiske baare mein bata raha tha..

Ar- Imlie..what is happening??

Im- Aryan..yeh hain Gudiya..Malini ki beti..

Ar- WHAT!!

Ps- Hey guys..how was the twist?? And do you like how Imlie made sure Cheeni said sorry?? Please comment on it