Arylie os- Mafia's babygirl part 4

Hey guys..this is the last part of this one shot..hope you will like it and will give lot's of comments..

Imlie was getting bored, she had nothing to do and the food was beyond horrible she had half a mind to run away and eat something oily..she was looking at her phone when the door opened,

Im- Did you bring my bag?? Viraj..

Ar- Viraj nahi mein lekar aaya hun..

Imlie looked up and stuttered a reply,

Im- A..Ar..Aryan woh mein..

Ar-(cold voice)What are you doing here?? He asked her crossing his arms which made him look more handsome..

Im-(thinks)Stop drooling Imlie.. Woh mene breakfast nahi kiya tha..so i fainted and mere bodyguard mujhe yahan le aaye..

Ar-(coming closer to her) This is not the sign of fainting..he pointed towards the bandage on her hand..

Ar- Viraj..discharge papers ready karo..and the bodyguard quickly ran away..

Im-(pouting)Gussa mat ho na..i was just making sure everything was according to the plan..

Ar- You getting hurt is never the plan!! He said in a angry voice..ab se no more mission for you..

Im- Aare aise mat karo..i will be bored to death..he glared at her..

Im- Waise did you forget i am a police officer also??

Ar- Leave le lo..and if you do not listen to me i will not talk to you..he left in anger and Imlie was pouting..looks like she would be fully bored.

Imlie took one week leave and reason she gave was she wanted some space, and time recuperate as well.

And as expected she was beyond bored so much so that she would have sparring sessions with her bodyguard just to keep herself entertained.

But other than that Aryan had not involved in anyother planning and using all his other workers to do the dirty work..she was beyond pissed so she barged in one of the meetings.

Im- What is happening??

Ar- Imlie leave..

Im- But atleast tell me you guys are planning??

Ar- Imlie as your boss i am ordering you to leave..

She gave him the dirtiest of the glare and left the room. She went straight to her room and started packing her things,

Im-(talking to herself)How dare he talk to me like that..i am not staying here anymore.

She was packing her things, when Aryan came in and closed the door, he grabbed her arms,

Ar- Humara equation alag hain but don't you dare disrespect and disregard me in front of others..

Im- And what about me?? How dare you disrespect me?? I had left my conscience, i risk my neck everyday for you and you speak like that to me??

Ar- I am concerned about you..i know the limits you are ready to go to save me..islye i am trying to keep you safe.

Im- I am fine Aryan..i had to hurt myself to sell the ruse..

He half nodded and looked at her bag and raised an eyebrow,

Ar- You were going somewhere??

Im- Yes..i am going back home..

Ar- No..you are not..he quickly picked her up and tied her to the bed post..

Im- What..kya..

Ar- Punishment time for you dear..

He laid on top of her making sure that he doesn't smother much..he leaned down and kissed her while she tried to move and touch him..

Since she was wearing a small dress his hand wandered in between her legs and slowly removed her panties..slowly and taking his time teasing her..he inserted his fingers and in her and she moaned loudly..

Slowly picking up the tempo he made sure she was close to the edge, but he pulled out his fingers..

Im-(growls)- Aryan!!

Ar- Don't ever disregard me or lie to me..i will definitely punish you more..he untied her hands and rubbed her wrist so that it was not chaffed..

Im- You are so bad..but you know what, i have so many toys that i can use to take care of myself..

Im- I don't need you..she whispers and removed her dress and bra and walked towards the bathroom..leaving him in a daze.

Ar- I am not going to leave you!!

He shouted and ran into bathroom to show that her toys are nothing compared to him and that he is the only one who can help her reach heights..that no toy can..

Ps- Hey guys..so i tried to write it a bit steamy..i hope you like it..and please do comment..