Arylie os- Burn for you...part 3

Hey guys..so most of you wanted another part so here it is..Arylie will be their cute self..

Aryan was discharged and he was told to be on complete bed rest, Imlie only smirks and Aryan raised his eyebrow and asked,

Ar- What??

Im- Tum jaise bed rest karogaye..bed bhi tumhara office ban jayega..laptop, diary and coffee mugs..

Ar- Kuch jayada hi dhyaan dene lagi ho mujhpe..

Im- Han toh?? Kya kar lo gaye tum??

Ar-(pulled her closer)Aacha lagta hain..that i am someone's priority.

They left the hospital and reached Rathore Mansion, and as predicted the next day Aryan got ready to go to the office,

N- Aru..tujhe bed rest bola hain..

Im- Kaki Maa..yeh nahi sunane wala hain..

Arpi- Chalo kam se kam tum ho to take care of him.

Ar- Woh toh hain di..i am sure Imlie will take good care of me.

Im-🤨🤨

They were going to the office but Imlie's mind was still stuck on Aditya's accusations, she was not misunderstanding Aryan but her curious mind wanted to know the truth..she wanted to ask Aryan but hesitated.

Ar- Imlie..you wanna ask me something??

Im- Nahi toh..kyun??

Ar- I can read you like a book..koi baat hain jo tumhe distrub kar rahi hain..

Before Imlie could answer they had reached the office, but there was an angry mob infront of the office,

Ar- What the hell!! What is happening??

Both of them got out of the car, Aryan held Imlie's hand tightly and they slowly moved through the crowd, the people were screaming to get justice..

Mob- Shut down Bhaskar times..

Mob- Aryan Singh Rathore haye haye!!

Im- Oye..kya..she wanted to bash someone's head but Aryan held her..

Ar- No Imlie..we have to go inside..

After they reached inside the office, Aryan had called the Commissioner and asked for security at his office especially to protect his employees most of them being ladies..

Imlie was nervous..there was a meeting going on to discuss what should happen to Aditya for giving out wrong information.. so to distract herself she was trying to find out about Arvind.

She was able to find some information about him, and most of it was written by Aditya..it was mostly about how Arvind was incompetent and how he cannot handle running a company as big as the Rathore group of industries.

Im-(thinks)Trust Mr.Tripathi to bring only the worst of everything..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Han.. she quickly shuts her laptop and looked at him..she was feeling nervous, even though he hadn't stopped her from looking into Arvind's death but still he felt like she was doing wrong..

Ar- What happened?? Itni nervous kyun ho??

Im- Nahi kuch nahi..waise yeh meetings kis liya ho rahi hain??

Ar- We have decided to terminate Mr.Tripathi since he gave wrong information and it caused so much trouble..

Im- Oh..she was still thinking about the articles written by Aditya.

Aryan looked at her and then he quickly opened the laptop, he sighed he knew she cannot stop herself from looking into his Jiju's death..

Ar- Imlie..you are looking into Jiju's death??

Im- I..sorry..

Ar- Don't be..i knew you cannot let of go things easily especially when your curious mind wants to find an answer..

Ar- Come on..i will show you the files..

He took her to the storeroom and then showed her the files, eventhough Imlie read the files nothing pointed to Aditya being the killer..

Im- Do you really believe that Aditya is the killer??

Ar- He was standing by the car when that blast happened..and his speech and writings are responsible for Jiju's death.

Im- I understand his writings have created trouble for your Jiju..but you have always taught me..there is always another side to the story.

Im- Maybe someone else used his writings to plan that attack on jiju..

Ar- Are you sure?? This is not about saving Aditya..

Im- No!! You know i don't care about him..but i care about the truth..even if you punish Aditya the real culprit will roam scott free..and continue destroying people like Jiju..

Im- Please think on it..

Imlie went back outside, she looked at her phone, it had so many missed calls from Aparna but she didn't call her back..it is time she started creating boundaries..this time she cannot help them in anyway.. Aditya has to pay for his mistakes whether it was in the past or right now..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like the addition of mob in the scene?? And Imlie as usual trying to be saviour..please do comment..