Chapter |1| The Ultimate Fuckboy

K A I ' S  P. O. V

For as long as I can remember, I have never believed in love.

Sure, I can see it. I'm surrounded by people who can't stop falling into the damned thing, my parents for one, my sister and her annoyingly attractive husband for another.

I know it exists. I know people can find it. I just don't think it's for me. And that's okay. I fucking love my life.

For one, I'm a bachelor with no commitments. That means unlimited time for myself, for my hobbies, for whatever I fucking want because the only person I need to rely on is myself.

Two, I'm mostly always happy. My life is filled content and joy that I find from being alone. Sure, my family offer up some of that happiness too, but only because I choose to visit them, choose to attend family game night even though my five year old niece Anastasia always manages to beat me a twister.

Three...the sex. Living a single unattached lifestyle means unlimited one night stands, quick hookups in random bathrooms, and the best part is there are no attachments. No awkward morning afters, no clingy phone calls, no second date.

Yeah, my life is pretty fucking perfect. And I don't want a damn thing changing it.

***

"Oh fuck!" The blonde screeches as I bury myself deep inside of her. I curse at the feeling of her tight pussy pulsing around my cock already.

I lift her higher, her hand slamming into the bathroom door, but she doesn't seem to care so I carry on. She bounces energetically, her screams echoing out of the small cubicle, oblivious to everyone probably listening in.

"More, more," My fingers sink into her soft hips, finding leverage to deepen my thrusts. I bite the thin material of her top, and yank it down, letting small breasts pop free.

My tongue latches onto her pink nipple, sucking softly, as she mewls in pleasure above me. "Ohhhh Justin yes harder," I cringe at the false name I gave her but oblige and fuck her harder.

Then I feel my jacket vibrating. Shit. I can't  ignore it's probably Aaron ready to bust my balls for something stupid.

"What's wrong baby?" I recoil. I fucking hate pet names.

"I need to take this. You mind?"

She grins mischievously, lowering his lips to my ear. "I don't mind." And then she sticks her tongue inside it. It's more of weird feeling than seductive, but at least she's game for still fucking.

I quickly grab my phone, and press it to my ear, supporting her with one arm. Slowly, I start to pump again and she giggles trying to suppress her moans.

"What's up?"

"What's up? What's fucking up!" Yep, it's Aaron. He seethes on the other end for a bit, cursing to himself and I guess I'm the fucking idiot he keeps referring to. I use his mini tantrum to my advantage and lift the girl higher, so I can fuck her faster.

"Oh my gawd..." Her eyes practically role into the back of her. I smirk, trying to hold back my own orgasm whilst on the phone to my brother-in-law.