TechnoDrome

"Yes. Yes. Just like that. Capture the essence of your movement. Perfect. Now, pose like you are in the sky. A dove in particular. Magnificent." The photographer said. The photographer is doing his job of taking photos for the Agreste brand. Except it's not Adrien. It's Lila, who is taking in the fame of being a model. If only Adrien were there with her. She poses elegantly, as she is photographed via camera. "And cut. That's perfect Lila. Great job." The photographer said. "Thanks. Just doing what I'm best at. I had loads of practice, since I use to model back in Italy." Lila replied. "I bet you were a Queen of fashion over there." The photographer said. "Awww! Thank you.  And you did a phenomenal job as well.  Way to get to some good photos."  Lila replied.  "Gabriel made a wise choice casing you. Both kind, and knows how to get the job done."  The photographer said.  "He did.  Too bad Adrien had to leave.  He would have loved working with me."  Lila replied.  "It's his choice, but we'll miss him.  Anyway, that's a wrap.  See you tomorrow."  The photographer said.  Lila leaves the photo shoot, and heads to Adrien's car.  She gets inside, where Nathalie is, and they drive off.  "Enjoy the photo shoot?"  Nathalie asked.  "Course.  Tell Mr. Agretse thanks again for the job.  This is everything I've ever dreamed of."  Lila replied.  "I will. What about Adrien?"  Nathalie asked.  "Oh.  At first it upsets me, but I've learned to understand it.  Adrien made his choice, and I must accept it.  We can't force him to go back."  Lila replied.  Nathalie looks, and sees the Butterfly brooch in her pocket.  The car stops at Lila's home.  "[opens door].  Bye, Nathalie."  Lila said.  "Farewell, Lila."  Nathalie replied.  The car leaves, and Nathalie gets back home.  She gets out of the car, and walks inside, after some coughs.  In Gabriel's office, he is causally working on more fashion designs.  Until Nathalie comes inside.  "Nathalie.  Did the shoot go well?"  Gabriel asked.  "Very well.  Lila actually wanted me to thank you again for the job.  She's really loving it."  Nathalie replied.  "I knew she would enjoy her new promotion for the Agreste brand."  Gabriel said.  "Absolutely.  How's your work going?"  Nathalie asked .  "Very good.  A few more designs in the works, and various others ready for the market."  Gabriel replied.  "That's incredible.  You've been making a lot of progress ever since you.......stopped being Shadowmoth."  Nathalie said.  "It was a difficult choice, but I managed to make it work out.  With Lila as our new Butterfly holder, she will get us the miraculous, and save us all.  We are bond to victory.  I just know it."  Gabriel replied.  "I understand it too.  I only hope she will succeed.  Otherwise, Adrien will be doomed."  Nathalie said in a worried manner.  "No need to panic.  Lila's version of getting the miraculous is impressive beyond my expectations.  She will do what needs to be done in order to have Ladybug dead.  Something she has been wanting for a very long time."  Gabriel replied.  "I'm aware.  So, since you are off working, as Hawkmoth, will you be joining Adrien for dinner?"  Nathalie asked.  "I would love to.  But my work load for fashion is too much.  It would be too risky for me to attend."  Gabriel replied.  "Oh, gotcha.  It's ok.  I'm sure Adrien will understand."  Nathalie said.  Nathalie leaves Gabriel to his work.  "[closes the door].  Selfish prick."  Nathalie said.
In Adrien's room, he is in bed sleeping.  Meanwhile his room is still stained with coffee and coffee cups. Plagg also sleeps next to him, but gets awoken when someone starts to enter his room. He hides, as Nathalie walks in. She sees Adrien sleeping in bed, but then is astonished by the amount of coffee cups on the floor.  She leaves, and returns with a garbage bag.  She starts cleaning up Adrien's room quietly, as Adrien sleeps.  Once all the mugs are out of the way, she proceeds to clean up the coffee stains. Until Adrien's room is spotless. Nathalie looks, and sees Adrien is still sleeping. She's happy she didn't wake him up. She uses her strength to lift the heavy bag of coffee cups. She walks to leave, but that's when her coughs come in. She coughs, which sends the bag of coffee cups to the ground. Some shatter, and that accidentally wakes Adrien up. "[finishes coughing, and looks at Adrien]. Oh shot. I'm sorry, Adrien. I wasn't trying to disturb you. I was, cough, cough, trying to clean up your mess." Nathalie explained. "Huh? My mess? [looks at couch]. Ohhh, that mess. Yeah, I was intending on cleaning that, after I get some sleep. Didn't want to work on low energy." Adrien replied. Nathalie coughs more, which gets Adrien a bit worried. He gets out of bed, and approaches her. "You alright?" Adrien asked. "[coughs]. I'm fine. [Coughs]. But do you mind helping me with the bag please?" Nathalie asked back. "Of course." Adrien replied. With both their strength, the two of them take the bag, and put it outside the kitchen door. "There. Thanks, Adrien." Nathalie said. "Not a problem. So are you going to throw those out?" Adrien asked. "No. I didn't want to wake you up, so I figured I put them in there, and wash them later." Nathalie replied. "Got it. Since you're coughing so much, can I help you back to your room?" Adrien asked. "No. Thanks for asking. I can do it myself." Nathalie replied. "Ok. I'll be in my room if you need me." Adrien said. He goes to leave, before Nathalie looks at him. "Actually, I was wondering is we could........do stuff together today?" Nathalie asked. "What? You mean like, spend time together?" Adrien asked back. "Yes. You haven't been doing much, after quitting. And we didn't really spend much time together. Perhaps we could use this time for something fun.  If you want." Nathalie replied. "Oh. I never really thought of something like that before. I'm ok with that." Adrien said. "Great. I'll give you time to get ready, and then we can go." Nathalie replied. "Sounds good." Adrien said. Adrien leaves, and Nathalie smiles knowing today will be a good day.
Adrien heads back into his bedroom to get ready.  "That was nice of Nathalie that she cleaned your mess up."  Plagg said.  "She is a great assistant for my Father.  We both appreciate her help.  Though her coughs start to concern me.  It's been going on for a long time.  Ever since Feast attacked.  Maybe even before that.  I hope she isn't going to get worse from here."  Adrien replied.  "I'm sure she'll be ok.  And on the bright side, you have something to do today."  Plagg said.  "Yeah.  Plus I'm reenergized, and got some good sleep.  No Cat Blanc to ruin it."  Adrien replied.  "That's good.  Glad you had some sweet dreams."  Plagg said.  "I know.  Who knew he, I mean, I could be so.....terrifying."  Adrien replied.  "Yeah.  But again, let's stop bringing this us.  You have a day with Nathalie to attend to."  Plagg said.  "Yep."  Adrien replied.  Adrien goes to his bathroom to get ready, as Plagg stays behind to eat cheese.  "[eats cheese].  I'm happy my kitten isn't devastated again.  First the abandonment, then Cat Blanc.  [shivers].  He even gives me some frightens.  [eats cheese].  But it's over now.  It's all over.  Adrien is not sleep deprived, not a coffee addict, and going to have fun.  The life Adrien deserves to have."  Plagg said, as he continues to eat cheese.  We cut from Adrien's house, to a music studio.  "And, done.  What do you think, Pop?  A masterpiece like all my others."  XY asked.  "Hmmm, it's decent to say the least.  But it doesn't exactly hit the mark."  Both Roth replied.  "Whatever.  All of my works don't hit the mark.  Like, you know your going to it a hit anyway.  Why do you think I made it big so many times?  I know I'll succeed."  XY said.  "That's my boy.  Still makes works of art with zero effort."  Both Roth replied.  "Pfff, yeah.  It's how I roll, son."  XY said, as he laughs.
    Outside, Nathalie and Adrien are being driven around Paris thanks to Gorilla. "Thanks again for doing this, Nathalie. It's nice for the two of us to bond, instead of just drive me back and forth to modeling." Adrien said. "I figured we would do this someday. [in whisper]. Especially considering how much time I have left." Nathalie replied. "What was that?" Adrien asked. "Oh. Nothing. Just a tiny cough."  Nathalie replied.  "Oh, right."  Adrien said in a concerned way.  "Something wrong, Adrien?"  Nathaniel asked.  "[sighs].  Listen, I don't know if it was when that statute what was a sentimonster was released, or before that, that you started feeling very sick, Nathalie.  First you start coughing, they you get extremely dizzy, then you are mostly in bed coughing, and now you have those robotic braces to help you walk.  It slowly starts to bother me, as time goes on.  I'm just so worried something horrible with happen to you because of your illness.  And it makes me scared to admit that.  You're basically family to Father, and I, and the thought of losing you would........break my heart."  Adrien replied, as he starts to get scared.  "Hey.  [touches shoulder].  I get it.  I would be as scared as you are if you or Gabriel got sick.  You two are basically family to me too.  [in whisper].  One of you.  [not in whisper].  And it's true my illness has not been getting better.  [Adrien gasp].  Don't worry.  I'm working through it.  Despite what's happening to me, I can guarantee one thing for sure.  I'm never going to leave you, Adrien."  Nathalie said.  Adrien slightly smiles, and then hugs Nathalie.  Nathalie smile as well, as she hugs him as well.  The car ride presses on, as we enter a montage.   Nathalie and Adrien enjoy the day together by doing various activities.  First, they laugh at a funny movie in the movie theater.  All while eating popcorn, and having a good time.  After the movie, they walk out, and are about to be trampled by a bunch of Adrien fans.  Even after quitting, he is still seen as a legend.  Thankfully, Godzilla blocks them.  Allowing Nathalie and Adrien to get into the safely.  Next, they take walk a the park.  Having a nice sunny breeze reflect on their skin.  With birds, and squirrels living their lives among the humans.  In the park, the two of them fly a kite together.  Something Adrien hasn't done before, but Nathalie has.  She helps Adrien, which makes the kid smile.  So does Nathalie.  Afternoon comes in, so the two of them stop for some lunch.  Eating, chatting, and even laughing among themselves.  Gorilla stands watch to make sure no Adrien fans try to interrupt them.  To add more excitement, the two of them enjoy a Ferris wheel.  This time, Adrien is there to experience it in person, and not on a phone.  The experience amazes Adrien.  He gets more, and more excited as they go higher in the air.  He loves it.  Same with Nathalie.  Both the Ferris wheel, and a happy Adrien.  Finally, the two of them watch the sun begin to slowly descend at the top of the Eiffel Tower.  A sight that makes Adrien cry from how beautiful it is.  Nathalie puts her arm around Adrien, which makes Adrien smile even more.  He does the same, as our montage ends.
At the music studio, a producer sits through XY's latest song.  XY stands in the background, and is ready for that positive review.  Even if he admitted he put no effort into it.  Bob Roth is also excited knowing they are about to get paid.  Soon, the music stops.  "So, what do you think?  Fantastic?  Awesome?  Phenomenal?  Spectacular?"  XY asked in a snarky way.  "I was thinking more like boring, uninteresting, pointless, etc."  The producer replied.  "What?"  XY asked.  "I mean, it's not hard to see.  Your music basically is boring.  This one is almost like the same from all your other albums.  Granted you did have talent when you first arrived, but now let's just say you, became a penguin in the sky."   The producer replied.  "A penguin in the sky?  Hmmm, how does that compute?  You know penguins can't fly."  XY said.  "Proving my point.  Let's say theoretically you are a penguin in the sky.  When you are in the air, you do make some flight, if you run and jump.  Say that's your first album.  But as time goes on, you slowly start to descend to the ground.  And then, you splat on the ground.  Dead."  The producer replied.  "Woah!  That got dark."  XY said.  "Same here.  Just cut to the chase already.  What's wrong here?"  Bob Roth asked.  "I'm saying your son's music sucks.  It's bad.  It's uninteresting.  It's just plain garbage at this point.  That's what I'm saying."  The producer replied.  "Fine!  So you could have just said that, and not, penguin dies from flying."  XY said.  "It's a metaphor ok?  This music is so unoriginal, that I wouldn't be surprised if all his songs are the same going forward."  The producer replied.  "Now hold on here.  Let's negotiate shall we?  I'll simply pay you at least, uhhh."  Bob Roth said.  "No.  I'm not accepting another one of your bribes this time.  And you want to know why?  Because the last three times, THREE TIMES I did, for your son's music may I remind you, I got bad reception.  Possible the worst reception I've ever gotten in my career.  And trust me when I say this, I've gotten some terrible reception before."  The producer replied.  "Ok, so you got bad reception.  We all do sometimes.  I'll double the bribe if you take my son's song."  Bob Roth said.  "What part of not accepting don't you seem to understand?  I'm done with your son.  I'm done with you.  I'm not going to let this music be released by me.  No matter how much money you want to throw at me.  [get ups].  With all that out of the way, I wish you gentlemen a good rest of your day."  The producer replied, as he leaves.  "Rude.  It's cool, pop.  We'll find another sucker to..."  XY said.  "Shut up."  Both Roth interrupted.  "Uhh, what?"  XY asked.  "I said, SHUT UP!!!!!!"  Bob Roth screamed.  XY falls to the ground.  "Geez, Dad.  Relax."  XY replied.  "I SAID SHUT UP, YOU WORTHLESS ARTIST!!!!!!    GET YOU CHEESY BUTT TO THE CAR, BEFORE I BLOW A FUSE!!!!!!"  Bob Roth screamed.  "O......ok, Dad."  XY replied.  "NOW!!!!!"  Bob Roth screamed.  "OK!!!!!!"  XY screamed back.  XY leaves the studio, as he feels both sadness, and anger.
Lila lies on her bed reading a book, before her brooch shines. She feels negative emotions rising. "[gets out of bed]. We got someone. It's time for work, Nooroo." Lila said. "Awww. Can I at least finish my baci perugina first?  Please?" Nooroo asked nicely. "Seriously Nooroo?!........Of course you can." Lila replied. While a bit worried on, seriously Nooroo, he smiles that Lila allows him to finish. "[eats chocolate]. Ok, ready." Nooroo said. "Nooroo, dark wings rise." Lila replied, as she transforms into Farfalla. Now in costume, Farfalla opens the blinds on her window. She then walks to her cage of butterflies, opens the cage, and takes one out. Using her powers, she consumes the creature with darkness. Creating the akuma. Finally, she opens her window for the akuma to fly out, and then closes it. "Now my akuma, go feast on the frustration of a man whose melody needs to be revitalized." Farfalla said. The akuma flies to XY, still sad and anger, and infects his chain. A mask forms on his face. "TechnoDrome. I am Farfalla. So your music doesn't exactly hit the mark you expected, and even your own Dad calls you a failure? Big mistake. Thanks to me, you will be able to show all of Paris what real music sounds like. I give you the power to use your songs as weapons. Each song will provide a different power for an advantage. Just remember to bring me the miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir, as well as destroy them. Most definitely Ladybug." Farfalla ordered. "Rad butterfly girl.  I'll do as you please." XY replied, as he transforms into TechnoDrome. TechnoDrome rocks a tech like helmet with purple eyes, and a mouth that's actually moves like a beat drop when speaking. He has tech like purple gloves, and boots that go with the dark blue arms and legs. A beat drop cape, and shoulder pads. And finally, an XY symbol on his chest that is purple and dark blue. "What on Earth is that kind of outfit, XY?" Bob Roth asked. "It's TechnoDrome now, Dad. And it's time for you to see the capabilities my music can do."  TechnoDrome replied.  He blast a music wave from his hand, and into his own Dad.  Bob Roth gets sent flying into a wall.  He slides to the ground, before he slowly gets up.  But then, something horrifying happens.  Both Roth, he can't hear a thing.  Not a single sound.  He can only hear a slight ringing in his ears.  "That will teach him for yelling at me.  Now to go be number one once again."  TechnoDrome said, as he laughs, and runs along.
At the Pont des Arts, Nathalie and Adrien sit on a bench, and eat some ice cream.  Thanks to Andre, who is at the bridge.  The sun is still a bit up, so they have something nice to look at, as they eat.  "What a day, Nathalie.  What a day indeed."  Adrien said.  "Yes.  We really did a lot today.  I don't think we ever spend this much time together if I'm being honest with you.  It does feel good in the end.  A good use of our time, and enjoyment."  Nathalie replied.  "It is.  Normally now I would be in my room doing nothing because I don't know what to do.  That, or my friends can't hang out with me.  But you did.  You hanged out with me, and it makes me so grateful.  Grateful that I have an amazing assistant, and grateful I have someone who wants to spend time with me.  I'm glad you are in my life, Nathalie.  For this, and everything you've done for me."  Adrien said.  Nathalie smiles.  "It was my pleasure, Adrien."  Nathalie replied.  "Well, it's starting to get a little late.  We should probably head back home."  Adrien said.  "Agreed."  Nathalie replied.  The two of them get up, with Adrien helping Nathalie in advanced.  "Thanks, Adrien."  Nathalie said.  "No problem.  Hey, I know your still ill, but.....do you want to.........do something like this again?"  Adrien asked.  "Adrien.  [puts hands on shoulders].  I would love to do this again."  Nathalie replied.  Adrien forms a big smile.  So does Nathalie.  That's when a massive explosion goes off on the other side of the bridge.  Both of them look, and see people screaming.  All thanks to TechnoDrome.  He starts blasting more music waves, but these ones explode on impact.  Like a death ray.  "[mask forms].  Yes, yes.  Keep up the beat, TechnoDrome.  Show them all the power of your music."  Farfalla said.  "As you wish."  TechnoDrome replied, as he looks at Adrien and Nathalie.  He jumps in front of the bridge, and gets ready to blast.  Farfalla, while excited to cause more destruction, realizes who TechnoDrome is going for.  Adrien and Nathalie.  He charges up his blast, and is ready to strike.  "[Mask forms].  WAIT!!!!!!  DON'T FIRE THAT..."  Farfalla screamed.  It's too late.  TechnoDrome blast the bridge.  Starting to destroy it from the middle, and sending the bridge pieces to the water.  Nathalie pushes Adrien out of the way, as the blast encounters her.  The bridge cracks, as she falls with the debris into the water.  "NATHALIE!!!!!!  [runs to hole].  Nathalie."  Adrien said.  He looks around, but he doesn't see Nathalie at all.  He panics, as does Farfalla knowing she messed up hard.  Adrien runs away.  "What are you doing?"  Plagg asked.  "I'm going to save her of course.  And your going to help me do it."  Adrien replied.  "[mask forms].  TechnoDrome, stop what your doing!  You need to go save that woman."  Farfalla ordered.  "Like, what?"  TechnoDrome asked.  "NOW!!!!!"  Farfalla screamed.  TechnoDrome obeys, and dives into the water to see if he can save Nathalie.  Speaking of Nathalie, she is struggling extremely to get out of the water.  It's hard for her to swim because of her metal legs, and the debris that is in her way.  She panics, as she tries to get out of the water.  Trying not to drown to her death.  But no matter how hard she tries, Nathalie can't make it to the surface.  And then a piece of wood hits her right in the forehead.  The smack starts to make Nathalie go unconscious, as blood comes out of her head.  She stops breathing.  She stops opening her eyes.  She only floats.  That's when Aqua Noir dives in, grabs Nathalie, and brings her up to the surface.  Aqua Noir lays Nathalie down.  Praying she isn't dead, as he powers down.  Nathalie coughs out water, and comes to, which makes Cat Noir nearly cry.  "[looks].  Cat Noir?"  Nathalie asked.  "[hugs her].  Oh, Nathalie.  Thank God your ok.  I was so scared you would, I mean, are you ok miss?"  Cat Noir asked back.  "Uhhh, I'm alright."  Nathalie replied.  "Take deep breathes.  Get as much air in as possible.  [looks at forehead].  You got a scratch on her head."  Cat Noir said.  "[touches wound, and sees blood on her fingers].  It's nothing.  I've....been through much worse.  Hold on, oh crap, Adrien.  ADRIEN!!!!!"  Nathalie screamed, as she gets worried.  "Relax.  I'll find him once I get you to safety, and stop this guy.  You'll see him again.  I promise."  Cat Noir said.  "Please make sure he's alright."  Nathalie replied.  Cat Noir picks Nathalie up, and carries her away from this place. Meanwhile, TechnoDrome comes out of the water. He sees Cat Noir carrying Nathalie to safety.  "[mask forms].  Thank the Lord she is safe.  Enough causing mayhem.  Only hurt Ladybug, and Cat Noir.  Spare everyone else from any harm."  Farfalla ordered.  "Whatever."  TechnoDrome replied, as he leaves.
    Cat Noir lands at Gorilla's car, which scares the bodyguard. "[opens car door]. Take the woman back home now. I know Adrien Agreste is with you, but I'll make sure he gets back, once we're done here." Cat Noir said. He drives Nathalie away, as Cat begins to go after TechnoDrome. TechnoDrome on the other hand is walking around. Trying to find the two heroes. He isn't destroying anything because of Farfalla's orders. That is, until Ladybug wraps TechnoDrome up with her yo-yo. "So, your the new villain Farfalla summoned? Not as bad as some of her previous villains." Ladybug said. "You say that, when you haven't seen my full power. Please, allow me to demonstrate." TechnoDrome replied. TechnoDrome activates another one of his songs. This one blast Ladybug, but she ends up flying in slow motion. TechnoDrome is still in normal speed, as he kicks the slow Ladybug. The hit brings her back to normal speed, as she is sent flying into the hood of a car. TechnoDrome jumps to slam his fist on Ladybug, but she dodges. She wraps her yo-yo around TechnoDrome's hand. Trapping him. He turns on a different song, which allows him to blast his music. He locks on his target, and blast Ladybug into a wall. Freeing him from his restraints. He blast more music blast at her, but she runs to dodge them. Resulting in TechnoDrome's music to damage buildings, and blow up cars. Ladybug throws her yo-yo again, but TechnoDrome hits it away. He returns back to slow mo, and blast five strikes at Ladybug. Not wanting to be effected again, Ladybug wraps her yo-yo around objects like lamppost, benches, and even cars, and chucks then against the blast. Ending up having the objects be thrown slowly at TechnoDrome. Ladybug then runs, jumps, and presses off the objects she threw, which makes them go back to normal speed, and falling to the ground. She leaps like a leap frog, until she is hovering above TechnoDrome. She wraps her yo-yo around him, pulls him forward, and slams her feet against his face. TechnoDrome backflip falls to the ground, as Ladybug lands safety on her feet. "Lucky charm." Ladybug said as she uses her powers. The lucky charms forms a punching bag, that nearly crushes Ladybug. Before she can even think, a music blast goes right into Ladybug. It knocks her to the ground, and as she gets up, she realizes she can only sense one thing from her ears. A slight ringing. "Hahahaha. Try to stop me now when you can't even hear the music." TechnoDrome said. He jumps, leaving Ladybug all alone in the streets. She starts to spin her yo-yo, as she walks with caution. Despite having no hearing, she maintains focus whenever TechnoDrome is ready to strike. Slowly, but smoothly, she walks more down the road. Still keeping her guard up at all times. Unknown to her is TechnoDrome running back and forth in the background. Every time Ladybug turns to a different direction, TechnoDrome runs behind her. He then starts to slightly tap Ladybug as he runs, which makes Ladybug throw her yo-yo against cars. He repeatsthis several times. Making Ladybug more annoyed, and paranoid. Ladybug spins around like her yo-yo. Trying to be ready for TechnoDrome's next move. And then, a music blast gets fired right into her back. She falls to the ground. Ladybug turns around, and as she lies on her back, music blast go right into her stomach. Filling her with brutal pain. TechnoDrome keeps the music blast going louder and harder, which begins to sink Ladybug into the ground. He puts in more force, as Ladybug starts to go deeper into the ground. TechnoDrome stops the music, and looks at a squashed Ladybug in the crater he created. "[mask forms]. Now that is music to my ears, TechnoDrome. Steal her miraculous." Farfalla ordered. TechnoDrome reaches in to grab her earrings. But before he can even close to them, Cat Noir throws himself right into TechnoDrome. TechnoDrome turns around, and he gets punched square in the face by Cat Noir. Cat isn't even happy to see TechnoDrome. In a sense, he is absolutely pissed off, and filled with anger. He spins his staff around, before he goes ham on TechnoDrome. Beating the crap out of him. Swinging his staff against his shins, elbows, shoulders, hands, even spin. The villains is engulfed with pain, but Cat doesn't stop. He refuses to stop. As TechnoDrome lies on the ground, Cat Noir still beats him relentlessly. He's not even listening to TechnoDrome, who is begging for him to stop. All Cat does is scream, as he grabs TechnoDrome, and chucks him into a car. Cat runs, and kicks TechnoDrome in the gut. He then repeatedly punches TechnoDrome in the face. Each punch representing more of his rage. As he proceeds, Ladybug climbs out of her hole, and sees her partner at work. She actually is horrified at what she is watching. Her partner continually beating up a villain. Cat is about to land another fatal blow, before suddenly. "CAT!!!!!" Ladybug screamed. Cat stops, and looks at his partner, who shows a face indicating she wants him to stop. Cat Noir takes deep breathes, as he looks at TechnoDrome. Whose face also expresses the same thing. It's hard for Cat to control his anger here, but in the end, he tries to slowly calm down. Cat looks at TechnoDrome necklace, and figures the akuma should be in there. So, he grabs it, and breaks it. Freeing the akuma. Ladybug then opens her yo-yo, spins it around, captures the akuma, frees it from evil, and says a nice goodbye as it flies away. TechnoDrome turns back into XY. Cat Noir immediately gets off him, as XY gets up. "Uhhh. What happened?" XY asked. "You we're.......[thinks about to him beating TechnoDrome up]......akumatized.  But it's ok.  You're safe now."  Cat Noir replied with guilt.  Ladybug walks to her lucky charm.  "Miraculous Ladybug."  Ladybug said, as she uses her powers.  The lucky charm repairs all the damage in Paris.  Including her lack of hearing.  With that, Ladybug opens her yo-yo, and pulls out a magical charm.  "[puts charm in hand].  This is a magical charm, which will prevent Farfalla from akumatizing you again.  Keep it with you at all times to remind you that..."  Ladybug said.  "Ok, whatever.  Can I go home now?  It's been a long day."  XY interrupted.  "[signs].  Yes."  Cat Noir replied.  "Great."  XY said, as he leaves.  Cat watches him leave, as he gets upset again.  "So what was that whole beating up villain thing back there?"  Ladybug asked.  "[stays silent for a few seconds].  It's been a long, drowning day.  I wanted to get it over with.  But I guess I got ahead of myself there."  Cat Noir replied.  "Oh.  Well, we won, so."  Ladybug said, as she raises her fist.  "[looks at fist].  Yeah, we won."  Cat Noir replied.  "Pound it."  Ladybug and Cat Noir said together.
    After Adrien gets homes, and de-transforms behind his car, he approaches the front door of his house. Inside, Nathalie sits on the couch in the main room, hoping Adrien will come home, as Cat Noir promised. He does, as he opens the front door. Nathalie looks at Adrien, and is about to cry. Adrien looks at Nathalie, and is about to cry. Adrien runs, as hugs Nathalie, as she gets up. "I'm so relieved you're alright. I was worried sick something terrible would happen to you." Nathalie said. "Worried about me? I was extremely worried about you. I thought you we're going to drown, and I would lose you, and...." Adrien replied. "[hugs harder]. It's ok, Adrien.  What matters is that you're safe, and aren't injured beyond belief."  Nathalie replied.  Adrien hugs Nathalie harder, and he sheds tears down her back.  Nathalie cries as well down Adrien's back.  The keep embracing each other much longer than expected.  Before finally, they decide to stop.  "[whips tears off].  Well, it's only 9:00pm now.  If you are interested, we can order a pizza, and watch a movie in my room."  Nathalie recommended.  "Of course.  I would absolutely be ok with that, Nathalie."  Adrien replied.  Nathalie smiles, so does Adrien.  The two of them go to the study. Ready for more bonding time.