The Royal Rumblers

Our story starts with someone's eyes slowly opening up.  It's blurring, but she starts to get a better vision.  "[in echo].  Awww.  Isn't she the cutest, dear?"  Andre asked.  "[in echo].  She truly is honey.  What a beautiful piece of life she is.  An exceptional piece of life."  Audrey replied, as she holds her new born.  Soon, the little baby looks at both parents smiling at her.  Like an baby, she cries at the sight of them.  Shedding tears down it's soft face.  "Sssshhhh.  Sssshhh.  Sssshhh.  It's ok.  It's ok.  No need to be scared.  We're not going to harm you one bit.  See."  Audrey said.  The baby calms down, and looks at both Audrey, and Andre again.  The baby instead of crying, giggles.  She smiles and giggles at the sight of her parents.  "She truly is an angel.  With her blue eyes, and blonde hair.  Question is, what will we name her?"  Andre asked.  "I was thinking Anna, Jill, or even Daisy, but those didn't land right for me.  Hmmmmm.  How about, Chloe?"  Audrey asked back.  "Chloe?  Hmmmm.  Yes, Chloe.  Chloe Bourgeois.  It's a good name for our special baby."  Andre replied.  "It's not ridiculous at all.  She will be the best daughter we could ever ask for."  Audrey said.  All three of them smile in joy now that they are all one big happy family.
An alarm goes off, and it gets shut off my a hand.  Belonging to everyone's favorite Queen Bee, Chloe Bourgeois.  She yawns, before taking off her sleeping mask.  She climbs out of bed in her pajamas, which are long, big yellow pajama pants, a black t shirt, and her hair is down.  She goes into her bathroom to get ready for the day.  Featuring taking a shower, getting dressed, brushing her teeth and hair, putting some makeup on, and making her bed, so John doesn't have to.  Speaking of which.  "Good morning mademoiselle."  John said.  "Morning, John.  How's your morning going?"  Chloe asked.  "Very well.  You seem to already have yourself organized for the day.  Which leads to my question of, how are you today?"  John asked back.  "I'm good.  About to go get breakfast in a couple of minutes. Maybe hang out with the gang if they are down for it."  Chloe replied.  "I remember them.  You told me some of them make nice music."  John said.  "Yes.  Really nice music.  Not like fancy music.  More like rock music.  I'm glad to see them as friends, and not innocents to harm.  Ladybug and Cat Noir showed me a better way to live me life.  If it weren't for them, especially Ladybug, I would still be a brat now, and that just sucks."  Chloe replied.  "It seems to be paying off.  You've improved over time, Chloe."  John said.  "Thanks, John.  No need to clean my room.  I already have it taken care of.  Good rest of your day."  Chloe replied.  "Avoir, Mademoiselle."  John said.  Chloe makes it downstairs to the dining room.  As she walks, she meets warfare.  "OH, SO THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME, AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR THIS FAMILY?!"  Audrey yelled.  "MY JOB IS ONE THOUSAND TIMES MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR GENERIC DESIGNS!!!  LIKE, GLITTER, SERIOUSLY?!  IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO??!!!!"  Andre yelled.  "IT AT LEAST HAS MORE CHARACTER THAN YOUR PETTY DECISIONS!!!!!"  Audrey yelled.  "HOW DARE YOU!!!!!  I'M THE RESON YOU CAN STILL LIVE IN ROYALTY INSTEAD OF THE SMELLY NEW YORK APARTMENT YOU PROBABLY STAY AT!!!!!!"  Andre yelled.  "WELL YOUR TASTE IN ROYALTY IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!  UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!"  Audrey yelled.  The two of them argue more, as their own angel watches.  "Uh, excuse me?"  Chloe asked.  "WHAT???!!!!"  Andre and Audrey yelled.  The other break character when they realized they yelled at Chloe.  "Oh, Chloe dear.  I'm so sorry.  I didn't know it was you."  Audrey said.  "Me too.  I apologize for that."  Andre replied.  "I'm more sorry than this bum."  Audrey said.  "Oh really?  I'm a bum, when I'm the mayor of Paris."  Andre replied.  "You look more like a bum than a mayor both in personality, and appearance."  Audrey said.  They argue again, once again in front of Chloe. Both her parents ignore her.  They just fight as always.  Chloe sighs.  She leaves them be.
    In the dining room, Chloe eats her breakfast, and sips on her orange juice. The fighting between her parents pretty much ruined her entire appetite. She still manages to get through it. Trying to feel happy by looking outside, and seeing how sunny it is. It makes her smile. Not all the way, but a little bit. "Hey, Chloe." Luka said. Chloe gets a little frightened, but turns around to see Luka. "Luka? What are you going here?" Chloe asked. "Delivering goods like I always do." Luka replied. "But....here?" Chloe asked. "Oh. You won't believe the reason behind that. Mind if I sit here?" Luka asked back. "Sure." Chloe replied. "[sits down]. Normally I would deliver goods with my bike to patrons here in Paris. It's not a high paying job, but one that makes me decent amount of money. Plus I get a little a nice cardio workout as well." Luka said. "That's cool. Being productive in two different ways." Chloe replied. "Yes. Now the game has changed. I managed to get a "client" here at this hotel. He's super nice to me, despite his amount of wealthy." Luka said. "Unlike my parents." Chloe whispered. "Excuse me?" Luka asked. "Oh, nothing serious. Go on." Chloe replied. "Right. Well, not only is he nice, but he pays me more than anyone here in Paris has if I am here on time. It's making me make money three times faster than before." Luka said. "Really? That's incredible, Luka. Maybe with that money you and the gang can buy more advanced equipment. Then we would have a really good show coming." Chloe replied. "That would be cool. Not doubt. Actually, I'm saving most of the money. For future use. In case anything bad financially were to happen." Luka said. "That's smart." Chloe replied. "Thanks. Well, [gets up] I better leave you to your breakfast. I also need to go back to work. Hope your day goes phenomenal." Luka said. "Thanks. You too." Chloe replied. Luka leaves Chloe, as she finishes her breakfast. She makes her way back to her room, but as she walks, she feels a rumbling coming. As well as screaming coming from outside. She runs to the nearest window to see what is up. It's Gigantitan, who is back for another terrifying temper tantrum. Throwing cars, and whining all over the place. Meanwhile, Jack is back at his hotel room in his hot tub he has on his balcony. "Ahhhh. This will soothe away my bruises I got yesterday fighting Shrieker. God that bird was a challenge." Jack said. "Hopefully the next villain won't be so dangerous. [hears screams, and looks]. Spoke too soon. Time to go to work, Jack." Duusu replied. "Seriously? But I just got in." Jack complained. "It's been twenty minutes. I know your recovering, but we can recover later. Let's go." Duusu encouraged. "But it's so good in here." Jack said. "That's true, but hot tub time is over, and hero time is beginning." Duusu replied. "Just five more minutes. Ok?" Jack asked, as he relaxes. "Do you really want unhinged Duusu to come back?" Duusu asked back. "Absolutely not, so that's why I'm getting my butt out right now." Jack replied, as he gets out. "Let's only hope Ladybug won't be such a harsh meanie." Duusu said. "[puts shirt on]. Same here my feathered friend. Duusu, spread my feathers." Jack replied, as he transforms into Blue Bird. Blue Bird leaps away, right when Chloe and her friends enter the hotel for safety.
    Gigantitan does what the supervillain causally does. Act like a baby because that's his power. "[lands next to Ladybug and Cat Noir]. Sup squad. So, now have a giant baby to deal with? At least this is one I'm aware of." Blue Bird said. "I thought you gave him a magical charm, My Lady?" Cat Noir asked. "I forgot last time. Now we have to suffer more consequences because that's how it goes for Team Miraculous. UGH!!!!" Ladybug yelled. Both Cat Noir and Blue Bird look at her in confusion. "I mean, take him out one final time. That's what I meant." Ladybug said. "Ok. Any ideas?" Cat Noir asked. "Hmmmm. If I recall, this baby likes lollipops right?" Blue Bird asked back. "He does, why?" Cat Noir asked. "Watch, and see. [takes out hand fan, and feather]. Now my feather, bring forth...." Blue Bird replied. "Sorry to interrupt, but you know it's called an amok right?"  Cat Noir asked.  "Oh. An amok?  My bad.  [clears throat].  Now my amok, [creates amok, and puts into hand fan] bring forth my sentimonster."  Blue Bird replied.  He focuses on his creation, which just so happens to be the lollipop sentimonster from the past.  "I remember this guys from before, and since Gigantitan loves lollipop, this will work perfectly.  Now for a name.  Hmmmmm, I got it.  Lollibop, I am Blue Bird.  As long as I have my hand fan in, well hand, you obey my ever order.  Now, go show Farfalla she's a sucker by attacking that baby.  Wow, I never thought that sentence would come out my mouth."  Blue Bird ordered. Lollibop walks it's way to Gigantitan sucking on a car. Gigantitan only stops, when his eyes are captured by the giant lollipop sentimonster. In joy, he puts the car down, and walks his way to Lollibop. Lollibop then puts out his hand towards Gigantitan. Once he has made it, Gigantitan starts sucking on Lollibop's hand. All while our heroes watch from a distance. "For once, decent idea. But how does this help us exactly?" Ladybug asked. "This gives you two the chance to get his akuma, as he savors a nice snack." Blue Bird replied. "Interesting. Way to think, Blue Bird." Cat Noir said. Ladybug and Cat Noir leaves Blue Bird, as he watches his sentimonster at work. Gigantitan enjoys his lollipop, but it gets cut short when Ladybug wraps her yo-yo around his bracelet. She pulls, and breaks the bracelet again. Freeing the akuma. Once Ladybug captures it, August turns back to normal. He is about to go splat, but Cat Noir saves him from falling. "August!!!!! [runs to Cat Noir. Cat Noir gives August to his Mom]. Oh thank you three so much for saving my boy." August's Mom said. "Primary thank Blue Bird for his sentimonster idea." Cat Noir replied. "Speaking of which, [lands next to them] good job team. But now Lollibop, your existence has meet it's end." Blue Bird said, as he snaps his fingers. With Lollibop gone, Ladybug finally, FINALLY gives August a magical charm. "Here [puts around August's neck]. Keep this magical charm with you at all times little fella. It will prevent any akumas from getting to you again." Ladybug said. "Thanks in advance, but you sure this won't be a choking hazard?" August's Mom asked. "Just make sure he keeps it away from his mouth. Though I'm sure he won't be able to get it to his mouth." Ladybug replied. "Gotcha." August's Mom said, as she leaves. "So, Ladybug. Does this mean I can join in a pound it for my support? One that you said was decent yourself." Blue Bird asked. "Nope. Still not trustworthy." Ladybug replied. Blue Bird forms a mood face now. "See you boys later. [prevents Ladybug from leaving]. Hey! What gives?" Ladybug asked annoyed. "We all are talking. NOW!!!!" Blue Bird yelled.
    Chloe, from a distance, sees Gigantitan get defeated. "Another victory for Team Miraculous. Like always." Chloe said. Before long, Chloe hears more yelling in the hotel. Catching her attention, she goes checks it out. She tries her best to navigate the sounds through the hotel. Eventually, the sounds lead to the dinning room. And you can guess whose yelling. "AND HOW CAN YOU STILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY WITH THAT PATHETIC OUTFIT OF YOUR'S????!!!!! YOU LOOK LIKE SOME POLITICIAN WANNABE WHO NEVER REALLY IS A POLITICIAN!!!!!!" Audrey yelled. "OH YEAH!!!!! WELL, YOU LOOK LIKE A SHOOTING STAR!!!!!! ONE THAT DOESN'T GRANT WISHES!!!!!! BUT RATHER CRUMPLES THEM BECAUSE YOUR SO RUTHLESS INSIDE!!!!!!" Andre yelled. "WELL AT LEAST MY DREAMS ARE WORTH LIVING FOR!!!!!!" Audrey yelled. "AND BEING MAYOR ISN'T!!!!!!" Andre yelled. "INDEED!!!!!! NOT ONLT THAT, BUT MY MAGICAL WHATEVER IT'S CALLED IS WAY MORE FASHIONABLE THAN YOUR'S!!!!!" Audrey yelled. "OH, NOW YOUR BRINGING THAT INTO THIS!!!!! LIKE YOU BRING ANYTHING INTO OUR ARGUMENTS, SO YOU CAN INSULT ME!!!!!!" Andre yelled. "YES BECAUSE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO!!!!!" Audrey yelled, as she throws her magical charm at Andre's face. "OH! OK! YOU WANT TO GO ALL ABUSIVE NOW!!!!!! LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!!!" Andre yelled, as he throws his magical charm at Audrey. The two go onto to argue more, and more, as Chloe nearly cries at the sight of this warfare. "GUYS!!!! PLEASE!!!!! STOP IT!!!!! I HATE IT WHEN YOU TWO FIGHT!!!!" Chloe cried. "YOU SHUT UP, AND STAY OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!" Audrey yelled. "HEY, YOU CAN'T TALK YO CHLOE LIKE THAT!!!!!" Andre yelled. "I CAN TALK TO ANYONE THE WAY I WANT TO TALK TO THEM!!!!!! BECAUSE I HAVE THE STATUS TO DO SO!!!!!" Audrey yelled. The two go back to arguing, as Chloe tries her hardest not to cry. "OK THAT'S IT!!!!!!! I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD EVER GET TO DO THIS BECAUSE OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH!!!!!! BUT TODAY......IS THE DAY!!!!!! THE TODAY I DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO VANQUISH OUT FAILED MARRIAGE!!!!! ANDRE, YOUR FIRED!!!!!!" Audrey yelled. "Uh, fired? From what?" Andre asked. "[slams paper on table]. FROM BEING MY HUSBAND!!!!! THAT'S WHAT!!!!!" Audrey yelled. "What the? [reads paper, and mumbles what it says]. Hold on. Is.....is this a?" Andre asked. "Divorce papers? You got something right for once. Yes it's divorce papers. I've been saving them for a while now. Only going to use them when the time seems appropriate. And now, that time has come. I'm divorcing you, Andre!!!" Audrey yelled. Both Chloe, and Andre gasp in shock. "Frozen in silence? You should be." Audrey said. "[giggles]. The truth is my dear, Audrey, is that you too should be frozen in shock. [slams papers on table]. BECAUSE I'VE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS DAY TOO!!!!!!!" Andre yelled. Now only Chloe gasp in shock. "Well perfect. We both actually want the same thing. Then it's settled. We are doing what we should have done a long time ago." Audrey said. "We actually agree on something. How SHOCKER IS THAT!!!!!" Andre yelled. 'Wait? No! This can't be true. You can't do this. Please you two. There has to be a better way to solve your anger. One that is much more reasonable than this. Don't do this to me. Don't do this to each other. Don't give up on your relationship now." Chloe begged. Andre and Audrey stand quiet, and then in a split second go back to arguing. Chloe can't handle the yelling anymore. It's too much for a teenage girl to handle. "GUYS, PLEASE!!!!! STOP THIS NOW!!!!" Chloe begged. Then her Mother slaps her in the face by accident. Andre and Audrey stop, as Chloe falls to the ground in pain. She sits in complete silence at what her Mother just did. "GREAT JOB BEST MOM IN THE WORLD!!!!!" Andre yelled. "OH SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!!!!!" Audrey yelled. They go back to fighting again. With Chloe as an unfortunate audience. Going through too much emotions, she sheds tears down her face. She gets up, and runs away. While both adults don't even realize her departure. Chloe runs crying through the hallways of the hotel, before he runs out the front doors. She continues her depressing run across Paris. She only stops when she sits on a bench, huddles into a ball, and sobs her eyes out. Begging that this isn't real, and just a dream.
    "Guess giant baby wasn't my smartest idea. I wonder why Gabriel always thought akumatizing him multiple times was a good idea. Best I stay away from that villain. Dark wings fa......hold on. I can feel another negative emotion forming. A miserable one. Like it's a giant tsunami of sadness. [gasp]. Chloe Bourgeois? [stays silent for three seconds, and giggles villainously]. Now this is the kind of villain I should be looking for. The most obnoxious, selfish, heartless bully in all of Paris now all sad. With those kind of characteristics, I know I can make a threatening supervillain. [goes to butterfly cage, and pulls out a butterfly. Uses her powers to make an akuma. Open her window to set it free]. Now my akuma. Go give Chloe all she needs to relinquish her misery." Farfalla said. As the akuma flies to Chloe, Luka completes another deliver on his bike. Luka rides along the roads, with the akuma flying over him. Luka's travels take him rounding a corner of a building. Once he does, he presses on the breaks. Because he finds Chloe sitting by herself on a bench. Curious, he walks his bike over to Chloe. "[continues to cry]. Hey." Luka said, as he parks his bike. "Oh, hey, Luka. What are you doing here?" Chloe asked. "My job as always. What about you? Why aren't you...." Luka asked, before he realizes she's crying. "What?" Chloe asked back. "[sits next to her]. Is everything ok?" Luka asked back. "Yeah. [wipes tears]. Everything is perfect over here. Like it always is in the Bourgeois family." Chloe replied. "You don't look or sound ok. Something seems to be bothering you. If it's ok, can you tell me what's up?" Luka asked. "[wipes tears]. I told you everything is ok. See. [tries to smile]. I'm happy. Your happy. We are all happy." Chloe replied, as she giggles pathetically. Those giggles actually transform into wails, as Chloe fully breakdowns. This gives appetite for the akuma flying to her now. "This is what I need. Go now my akuma. Akumatized Chloe." Farfalla ordered. The akuma flies in closer to her. "Chloe. What's wrong?" Luka asked in concern. "Everything is not happy, Luka. Nothing is happy with me at all, or my family. It's just countless arguments, harassment, and devastation. It's nothing but a nightmare I want to fade away. [sheds tears]. But it's impossible too." Chloe cried. "[feels sympathy]. If that's the truth, then tell me what's wrong. I'm all ears, Chloe." Luka said. "Really? You'll actually listen to me." Chloe asked in tears. "Yes." Luka replied. "[sheds, and wipes more tears]. My parent's are getting a divorce. [Luka gasp]. I know, its horrible. It's horrible, and I can't take it anymore. I'm tired of it, Luka. I'm tired of the fighting, the insults, the yells. ALL OF IT!!!!! And when I try to help, they don't even see my existence. [cries]. Tell me why? Why do parents have to be so mean to each other, if they wanted to be together?" Chloe asked, as she cries. Luka is left with his mouth open, and starts to feel sad for Chloe. Double negativity gets the akuma even more excited. Luka eventually closes his mouth to help her. "[touches Chloe's shoulder]. I'm so incredibly sorry to hear this, Chloe." Luka sympathized. "Thanks. At least someone will listen. But that still doesn't answer my question. Why do parents have to hate each other so much?" Chloe asked again in sadness. "That's a....difficult question to answer. If you were to ask me, sometimes.......sometimes people who love each other so much, don't always have a happy ending. Either it didn't work out the way they wanted, toxic tension rose between them, or something awful. I'll admit, it's terrifying. Especially for kids. But, there are some couples that don't deserve to be together. So, they just...." Luka replied. "Get divorced? Yeah, like that helps me. It's true my parents aren't the best, but I don't want them to split up. I already lost them once, I can't bare losing them again." Chloe said, as she cries. "[silence for a few seconds]. Well, I know how you feel, Chloe. You see, my parents split up. [Chloe gasp]. When I was a baby. [Chloe gasp louder]. It was......hard for me to handle, as I got older. Especially when I wanted to know the truth about who my Dad is, and why he left. Soon, I found him. While I was anger at him, I wanted us to have a good Father Son relationship. Well, after I got my anger out as Truth. He did put in some effort. But my Mom wasn't a fan of it. They fought, like your parents, before thankfully after they fought, they made up." Luka replied. "How so?" Chloe asked in shock. "Juleka. She made her voice clear, and wanted them to stop. She wanted them be a loving couple again. So, they listened to Jul, and all was well." Luka replied. Chloe stops crying. "So, that's the solution? Have them hear me? But....how can they hear me, when they will end up ignoring me?" Chloe asked. "They won't because I'll make sure they listen. [gets up]. I'm not going to let it end like this." Luka declared. Chloe sits in shock, and silence. "[gets on bike]. Hop on the back, and tell me where they are. We can get there faster by wheel." Luka said. Chloe, for real, smiles, and gets on the back of Luka's bike. "[holds onto back]. Go to my hotel." Chloe said. "Understood." Luka replied, as he rides away with Chloe smiling heavenly behind him. "Strange. The negative emotions have settled. How could those powerful emotions suddenly disappear? But no need to give up my akuma. I can feel two new emotions crashing. Ohh, and it just so happens to be Andre and Audrey Bourgeois.  The heart break of a failed marriage can always lead to something diabolical. Only downside is they have magical charms, but you have to take chances these days. Follow those feelings my akuma, and akumatize them." Farfalla ordered. The akuma flies to the hotel, where Luke and Chloe are going.
    We go back to the hotel, were Andre and Audrey are sitting in the dining room with a divorce professional. "Alright, so I am here to finalize the divorce between Andre, and Audrey Bourgeois." Professional said. "Yes whatever. Can we just sign already? I have any more enjoyable plans then being with this low life." Audrey asked. "And I have more peace and quiet to attend to once she is out of my hair." Andre replied. "I can see you too are desperate. But hold on. Firstly, who will be in custody of your daughter, Chloe Bourgeois?" Professional asked. "Andre. I'm not taking her to New York with me." Audrey replied. "Ok. And according to your records, you two did sign a prenup. So no fifty fifty splits." Professional said. "No problem to me. Not like anything would change financially if we split fifty fifty." Andre replied. "Very well then. Ok. With all that out of the way, just sign your names on this document, and the divorce will be officially." Professional said. "Wonderful. I can't wait to get away from you." Audrey replied. "Same here." Andre said. The two of them touch the divorce paper, just in time for the akuma to arrive, and fly into it. "[masks form on both faces]. Huh? It actually worked. Wait.  Oh crap, I'm on. [clears throat]. Royal Rumblers. I am Farfalla. So your heaven like marriage ended up being a demonic disaster? Allow me to help fix your relationship for you." Farfalla said. "But we don't want anything fixed between us." Audrey replied. "Who said fixed like that? I was saying making sure you two never see each other again forever. To do this, you first need to bring me the miraculous of Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Blue Bird. As well as destroy the three of them. I return your Style Queen and Malediktator powers to both of you. Use them to get me their miraculous." Farfalla ordered. "I'll do that just to make sure I'm as far away from him as I can be." Audrey replied. "I agree to that dear." Andre said. Both of them get akumatized, which scares the professional. "[runs away]. No need to run. It's only gold from here." Style Queen said, as she blast the professional. "[grabs paper]. I'll hold onto this for us." Malediktator replied. "No, I will." Style Queen said. "No, I will." Malediktator replied. "No, I will." Style Queen said. "No, I will." Malediktator replied. "[face palms. Masks form]. Either you make up, or the deals off." Farfalla yelled. "Fine, you keep it. But if we lose, it's all your fault." Style Queen replied. The two of them leaves the hotel to go after the heroes.  At the same time, Luka and Chloe make it to the hotel.  They run inside to find her parents. "Which room would they be in?" Luka asked. "Dining room. Follow me." Chloe replied. They sprint to the stairway, and race up the stairs. Arriving at the dining room floor, they run into the room. Only to be surprised her parents aren't there. "[look around]. No sign of them. Maybe they are somewhere else." Luka said. "Luka. Look." Chloe pointed at the golden professional. Luka gasp. "[walk up to him]. Is that.....glitter?" Luka asked. "Yep. It's glitter alright. My Mother loves her golden glitter. Wait. OH NO!!!!!" Chloe replied. She runs to the window to look outside. There, she sees in the distance Style Queen traveling as a glitter wind, and her Father following her. "[looks out window]. Farfalla targeted a divorce couple for her next akumatization? God, that's messed up." Luka said. "Very messed up. I have to go help save them." Chloe replied, as she runs away. "Where are you going?" Luka asked. "To find Ladybug and Cat Noir. I'm not letting Farfalla get away with this." Chloe replied. "Then let me go with too. I can help." Luka said. "As a....superhero?" Chloe asked. "Oh. No, not at all. I mean, am I the superhero type?" Luka asked back. "I mean you kind of are." Chloe replied. "Thanks for that. But what I meant was I think I know where they are. NOT in secret identity wise because no one knows who they are. More like, I saw them chatting on a roof before I got to you." Luka said. "Got it. Let's hope they are still there. And fast." Chloe replied, as Luka and her run off.
    Luckily, all three heroes are still on the same rooftop. "FOR THE TEN THOUSANDTH TIME, YOU'LL GAIN MY TRUST, WHEN YOU EARN IT!!!!!" Ladybug yelled. "OH, SO SAVING YOU ONCE, AND SAVING THE DAY WITH THREE OF MY SENTIMONSTERS!!!!! THREE JUST TO GET IT INTO YOUR ARROGANT HEAD OF YOURS, ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!!!!! THAT, OR THE AMOUNT OF PROGRESS I'VE MADE AS A HERO!!!!!!" Blue Bird screamed. "WOW! HOW MATURE OF YOU, BIRDIE!!!!! WHINING LIKE A CRY BABY BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST HIM!!!!!!" Ladybug yelled. "BIG WORDS FOR THE CHILD WHO GOT TOLD BY HER MENTOR TO STOP BEING SUCH A CRABBY HERO BECAUSE WE CAN'T DEFEATED FARFALLA RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!" Blue Bird screamed. "NOT MY FAULT YOUR KWAMI IS SUCH A MORON OF A CREATURE!!!!!!" Ladybug yelled. "[gasp]. DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT DUUSU LIKE THAT!!!!!! SHE'S A GOOD KWAMI THAT I TAKE GREAT CARE OF!!!!!!" Blue Bird screamed. "OH YEAH!!!!!! TRY TAKING CARE OF SIXTEEN WHILE YOUR AT IT!!!!!!" Ladybug yelled. "WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING????!!!!!" Blue Bird screamed. "IT MEANS I'M MORE MATURE, RESPONSIBLE, AND ABSOLUTELY TRUSTWORTHY THAN YOU WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!!" Ladybug yelled. "WHO ACTS LIKE A DELUSION WHO KNOWS WHAT'S BEST AROUND HERE!!!!!!" Blue Bird screamed. The two battle at each other, as Cat Noir watches in exhaustion. The rambling keeps him from maintaining his sanity. "GUYS!!!! Can you please stop fighting already? It's been twenty minutes of you two rambling over trust. Is it that hard for you two to get along?" Cat Noir asked impatient. "It is, and STAY OUT OF THIS!!!!!" Blue Bird yelled. "DON'T TALK TO MY KITTY LIKE THAT!!!!!!" Ladybug screamed. "I HAVE MY RIGHT TO TALK TO WHOEVER I WANT HOWEVER I WANT!!!!!! SO TRY ME!!!!!!!" Blue Bird yelled. "YOUR LUCKY I DIDN'T TRY TAKING YOUR MIRACULOUS SOOMER RATHER THAN LATER!!!!! JUST LIKE YOUR STUPID IDEA TO KEEP A KEY TO OUR VICTORY FROM US FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG!!!!!!" Ladybug screamed. "I BET YOU COULDN'T MISS, BEST HERO OF ALL TIME!!!!!!" Blue Bird yelled. "OH IS THAT A BET!!!!!" Ladybug screamed. "IT'S NOT A BET. IT'S A FACT!!!!!" Blue Bird yelled. "[in head, as they continue to fight]. Plagg, I know you'll think this is a bad idea. Let alone, not the solution. But please forgive me for what I'm about to do." Cat Noir said. As Ladybug and Blue Bird fight on and on, Blue Bird gets whacked in the face with Cat Noir's staff. "[falls to the ground]. Ow!" Blue Bird said. "Thank you Cat. Taking the right said for...." Ladybug replied, before she gets smacked in the face with Cat's staff, and falls to the ground. "[stands in the middle all mad]. Now you listen carefully you two babies. Your going to hand shake right here right now like good allies, or else there will be consequences. You understand?" Cat Noir asked in a serious tone. "I've experienced worse consequences." Ladybug replied. Cat then throws his staff at Ladybug, and it nearly stabs her foot. She looks in frozen horror at the staff that Cat Noir retrieves. "I said, YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Cat Noir yelled. Ladybug is now scared. So is Blue Bird. So, they agree on it. They get up, and look at each other with distrust. They walk, until they are standing right in front of each other. Still with the distrustful look, they put both their hands out. They slowly move to each other, as both want to pull them away. But with Cat still looking mad, they better not. Finally, they shake hands. "There. Done. Hands have been shaken." Ladybug said. "Nah. It wasn't firm enough. Do it again." Cat Noir replied. "Oh come on, Cat. Really?" Ladybug asked annoyed. "Do you want to try me, Ladybug?" Cat Noir asked in a threatening way. "Nope. [sigh]. Let's do this again." Ladybug replied. They both slowly move their hands to each other, and firmly shake each other's hand. "Good. Yes. That works perfectly. I approve." Cat Noir said. "Thank you." Ladybug replied. "Ladybug. Cat Noir. Hello. HELLO!!!! DOWN HERE!!!!!" Chloe screamed. Cat looks down, and sees Chloe with Luka. "[jumps down]. Chloe Bourgeois. Luka Couffaine. What's wrong?" Cat Noir asked. Ladybug and Blue Bird join them as well. "First of all, I've been shouting for three minutes. Why didn't you hear me?" Chloe asked. "Ummm, it's a long story that you don't want to know about." Cat Noir replied. "Ok. Anyway, I need my miraculous." Chloe said. "Well that's a solid demand." Blue Bird replied. "Woah. Woah. Woah. Hold your horses. And I'm not talking about Kaalki. You can't just walk up, and expect me to give you your miraculous. That's not how this works." Ladybug said. "I know, but it's an emergency." Chloe replied. "Her parents got akumatization. She wants to help save them." Luka said. "They did?" Cat Noir asked. "We did indeed." Style Queen replied, as she and Malediktator arrive to the party. All the heroes go from talking mode, to fighting mode at the sight of new bad guys. "How is that possible? They had their magical charms on them right?" Ladybug asked. "[flashback of her parents throwing their magical charms at each other]. Shot, they didn't have them at the time. Like Cat, it's a long story that you don't want to know about. [focuses]. Daddy! Mommy! Please stop! You don't have to do this again!" Chloe begged. "She's right. Mr. and Mrs. Bourgeois. Listen to your daughter. You knows what's best for you both." Luka supported. "As if a child can solve our marriage. Prepare to be fired Chloe, and whoever these rags are." Style Queen said, as she blast at them. Luka pushes Chloe out of the way, and they both fall to the ground. "Ladybug, get them to safety. Blue Bird and I will take care of them." Cat Noir said. "Ok. [runs to Chloe and Luka]. Let's go you two." Ladybug replied, as she takes both of them to safety. Cat Noir and Blue Bird stand in front of Style Queen and Malediktator. Both of them ready to fight, as do the villains. They stare at each other with serious looks. Not making a single move at all. Until the silence commences, and all four of them charge at each other.
    Cat takes on Style Queen, as Blue Bird takes on Malediktator. Style Queen blast at Cat Noir, but his feline abilities allow him to dodge her attacks. He runs on the walls of a building, as Style Queen blast at him. Cat Noir pushes off, and slashes through Style Queen. "[reforms]. Ha. Are you forgetting you can't actually hurt me you stray cat?" Style Queen asked. "Oh I remembered. But I don't need to hurt you to defeat you." Cat Noir replied.  Cat dodges Style Queen slam her leg on the ground, as Cat charges at her.  Style Queen blocks his staff attack with her scepter.  They sword fight with their weapons, with Cat having the upper hand on Style Queen.  She wails at Cat, but he blocks all her weak attacks.    Cat then ducks under one specter swing, and Cat swings his staff through Style Queen's kneecaps.  It makes her fall to the ground, as Cat goes to get her.  She thinks fast.  Turning into glitter wind, and blowing Cat Noir away.  Literally, as she swoops him into the air.  We leave them for a bit, as we see how Blue Bird is doing.  "Farfalla told me how your still a noob with your powers.  This will be an easy miraculous to obtain."  Malediktator said.  "That may be true, but I've changed throughout these few days.  So except some feathers of fury from this peacock."  Blue Bird replied.  He punches Malediktator in the chest, which isn't effective at all.  Due to the fact Malediktator stands there painless.  "Feathers of Fury huh?"  Malediktator asked.  He kicks Blue Bird into a car, where his back gets messed up good.  "Ouch.  That went way better in my head.  Note to self, you are not as perfect as you think in your imagination than in real life."  Blue Bird said.  He refocuses when Malediktator punches at him.  Blue Bird dodges because those skills are spot on, as Malediktator's fist goes into the car.  "[looks at Blue Bird].  By the power vested in me, I command you to give me your miraculous."  Malediktator ordered, as he sends his spheres to Blue Bird.  Blue Bird dodges them as they rocket to him.  "Nice accuracy."  Blue Bird said.  "Well thank you."  Malediktator pointed.  Blue Bird turns around confused, only to see the spheres coming back to him.  He flips over one, and ducks under another.  He then runs, as the spheres go after him.    They chase Blue Bird through the streets, as we see how Cat is doing.  He is still in the air with Style Queen.  Stuck in her glitter storm.  Until she shoots Cat Noir into a building.  He falls down, as Style Queen reforms.  She waste no time in blasting at Cat Noir, but he moves out of the way at the last second.  Style Queen gets mad, and blast more at Cat.  He dodges them by jumping, before he runs away from Style Queen blast.  Cat jumps on a car, and back flips over one of Style Queen's rays.  He lands, and sprints to Style Queen.  She sends two more blast at Cat Noir, but he's a natural.  He dodges the first blast, and slides underneath the second.  Back on his feet, Cat Noir slices off Style Queen's arm.  He proceeds to take off her head as well.  Leaving her a pill of glitter.  He takes this time to see where the akumatized object is.  He searches, but can't find a thing.  He does get grabbed by the throat, and lifted up, as Style Queen reforms.  "[mask forms].  Hurry.  His miraculous.  The ring.  Get it."  Farfalla ordered.  Style Queen smiles, as she goes for Cat's ring.  He needs to think quick with this one.  "[gets idea].  Chloe, I know your not here, but I'm so sorry for this."  Cat Noir said, as he spits onto Style Queen's face.  "EWW!!!!  WHAT THE HECK???!!!!"  Style Queen screamed.  The saliva starts to melt Style Queen because of the slimy liquid it is.  This frees Cat Noir from her grasp.  Now free, and now knowing the akuma isn't on her, Cat leaves her for Malediktator.  He is still watching Blue Bird dodge the spheres.  "Hahahahahaha.  There is no escape from my power bird."  Malediktator mocked.  Blue Bird keeps avoiding the spheres, as he tries to find a way to get rid of them.  He looks around for ideas.  Trying to use Ladybug's tactic on them.  He looks at a building, and the spheres, and now he has his idea that he hopes will work.  He front flips over the spheres, before he gets cornered into a wall.  The spheres charges at him, as Blue Bird stays still.  Malediktator grins in excitement.  But this is all part of Blue Bird's plan.  When the spheres are close enough, he moves.  The spheres go into the building, and disappear.  "HA!  That's what you get for mocking this bird, Malediktator."  Blue Bird yelled.  "Well then.  By the power vested in me, [Blue Bird runs] I command you to..."  Malediktator ordered, but then gets kicked in the chest.  He only backs up a little bit, as Blue Bird goes to uppercut him.  Malediktator grabs his hand, and raises him up.  Blue Bird tries to get out, but is unable to.  "Pretty brooch.  Farfalla will rejoice to have one apart of her collection."  Malediktator said.  He goes to get his miraculous, but then Cat arrives.  He slams his staff on Malediktator's head.  He drops Blue Bird, and looks at Cat.  He gets smacked in the face by Cat Noir.  As he goes for another hit, he gets winded away by Style Queen.  Cat is thrown to the ground.  Blue Bird goes to get her, but Malediktator grabs, and chucks Blue Bird into Cat Noir.  The two boys are left on the road, as both villains tower them.
Back with Ladybug, she takes Chloe and Luka into an alleyway.  "Stay here, as we save your parents."  Ladybug said.  "No!  I want to help save them."  Chloe replied.  "I'm sorry, that can't happen this time."  Ladybug said.  "Why?  You love calling us to help stop the villain.  Don't see why you can't ask for more help."  Chloe replied.  "It's because, [gets flashbacks of putting the Essence mask on, and uncovering the truth] we can handle this one with just three.  Nothing more, nothing less."  Ladybug said, as she goes to leave.  "NO!!!"  Chloe screamed, as she grabs Ladybug's arm.  "Hey, let me go."  Ladybug ordered.  "Not until you give me my miraculous to save my parents."  Chloe demanded.  "[tries to break free].  Come on, Chloe.  Let me go.  Now!  This isn't like you."  Ladybug said.  "Well today, it is.  I need my miraculous.  Now!"  Chloe replied.  "I don't see what's the big deal?  When I don't call you, you are not this bratty the next time I do call you."  Ladybug asked.  "Today's a different day though.  I NEED Pollen now.  I NEED to be Queen Bee now.  I NEED to save my parents now."  Chloe demanded.  "UGH!  WHY?!  WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO YOU?!"  Ladybug yelled.  "BECAUSE THEY GOT AKUMATIZED OVER THEIR DIVORCE, OK?"  Chloe yelled.  Ladybug stops fighting back.  Luka stands in silence and shock.  Chloe tries to calm herself down.  "Your parents were getting......divorced?"  Ladybug asked.  "Yes.  And it's been the core of my despair today.  Now Farfalla turned them into her minions, and I'm so scared to see them this way again.  [sheds tears].  But I'll make sure Farfalla doesn't pull a move like this again.  Using a fallen couple's love as her source for getting the miraculous."  Chloe demanded.  Ladybug is still in shock at this revelation, so she thinks.  "[turns around].  That's rough for Chloe to go through, but I can't let her be Queen Bee.  Or Luka as Viperion if he asked to join in.  [peaks over her shoulder to look at them both].  Ok.  [deep breath].  This will be a one time exception due to Chloe's emotions.  Besides.  We had taken these two on before.  We can do this fast."  Ladybug whispered.  "You good, Ladybug?"  Luka asked.  "I'm fine.  Ok, Chloe.  You can help."  Ladybug replied.  "Awesome."  Chloe said.  "First, let me take Luka somewhere safe."  Ladybug replied, as she takes Luka away.  Ladybug takes Luka to another alleyway, and into the sewers.  She makes sure it's safe, and closes the grate.  "[opens yo-yo, and pulls out Snake miraculous].  Here.  Transform now."  Ladybug said.  "What about Chloe?"  Luka asked.  "She's going to help, and so will you.  Hurry.  We don't have much time."  Ladybug replied.  Luka puts on the Snake miraculous, and Sass comes out.  "Luka?  Why am I seeing you.  [looks at Ladybug].  I thought you said....."  Sass asked.  "That's for later, Sass.  [looks at Luka].  Sorry.  Just, transform, and find Cat and Blue.  I'll meet up with Queen Bee."  Ladybug interrupted, as she leaves.  "What was that about?"  Luka asked.  "Not sure my fellow owner."  Sass replied.  "In that case.  Sass, scales slither."  Luka said, as he transforms into Viperion.  "[opens yo-yo, and pulls our Bee miraculous].  Before I give you this.  [shots yo-yo into certain spots on the alleyway to see if any clawers are watching].  We're good.  Hurry up, and transform."  Ladybug said.  "If you say so, boss."  Chloe replied, as she puts the Bee miraculous on.  "[forms].  My Queen.  Why am I seeing you again?"  Pollen asked.  "Uhhh, what do you...."  Chloe asked back.  "Pollen.  Later.  Apologies for that."  Ladybug interrupted.  "Weird, but we have work to do.  Pollen, buzz on."  Chloe said, as she transforms into Queen Bee.
"For once, honey.  You get to choose whose identity gets revealed first."  Malediktator said, as he holds both Cat Noir and Blue Bird.  "Hmmmm.  [looks at them both].  The peacock is one that belonged to Shadowmoth, but how could I forgive this feline for spitting in my face.  He deserves to lose his miraculous for being ridiculous.  Utterly ridiculous."  Style Queen replied, as she goes for his ring.  Suddenly, Malediktator gets kicked in the back of the head by Viperion.  He tumbles through Style Queen.  Freeing Cat Noir and Blue Bird.  "Need a hand boys?"  Viperion asked offering his hand to both heroes.  "Viperion?  [grabs hand, and is pulled up].  Long time, no see.  How is my favorite reptile doing?"  Cat Noir asked back.  "Happy to fight once again.  You?"  Viperion asked.  "Causally fighting crime.  But this time with a new friend."  Cat Noir replied.  "[looks at Blue Bird, who gets up].  Blue Bird right?"  Viperion asked.  "Yes.  Oh.  I remember you.  Uhhh, don't tell me.  Don't tell me.  I got it.  Uhhh, Viperion?"  Blue Bird asked back.  "Right on.  [offers hand to shake.  Blue Bird shakes it].  Nice to meet you."  Viperion replied.  "Same.  At least you guys are openingly trusting to me."  Blue Bird said.  Then, Ladybug and Queen Bee land.  "Queen Bee as well?  Now this is going to be fun."  Cat Noir said.  "Cat Noir.  Pleasure to see you once again.  Looks like the whole Cat not being allowed to fight has ended."  Queen Bee pointed out.  "Oh yeah.  Your right."  Viperion said.  "Yep.  It's long behind us now."  Ladybug replied.  "[notices Blue Bird].  Ah, the new guy.  Uhhhh, Blue Bird if I'm right?"  Queen Bee asked.  "That's right.  And your the almighty Queen Bee everyone talks about.  Please.  Allow me to bow [bows] before your royalty.  [gets up].  I'm just joking around.  Sorry about that."  Blue Bird replied.  "[laughs].  It's cool.  That was pretty funny though."  Queen Bee said.  "Just you wait.  He also has decent jokes in mind.  Not as good as mine, but they are still good in their own right."  Cat Noir replied.  "Two jokesters?  Oh Team Miraculous is going to be a lot more fun now."  Queen Bee said.  "[in whisper].  More like ruined.  [not in whisper].  Enough introduction.  Look alive."  Ladybug replied.  All five heroes see the two villains get back up to fight.  They get into fighting position, as do Team Miraculous.  "How cute is this.  Five heroes trying to prove to be so heroic.  [lands next to Style Queen and Malediktator].  Only to look like idiots in plain sight."  Farfalla said.  "FARFALLA?!"  Everyone asked in shock.  "The one and only.  Surprised to see me finally make my appearance?"  Farfalla asked.  "Honestly yes.  It takes Shadowmoth forever to show up in person."  Cat Noir replied.  "Well Shadowmoth is no more.  Farfalla is now the host, and she will put on a show you'll never forget."  Farfalla said.  "Why are you here, boss?  We had this covered."  Malediktator asked.  "You two are taking too long to do it though.  So I took matters into my own hands.  And I'm glad I did considering they got some backup for once.  I was hoping you would bring your team to fight my villains for once."  Farfalla replied.  "You must be happy.  I'm not forgiving you for akumatizing my parents due to what they were going through!"  Queen Bee yelled.  "Ahh, Queen Bee.  Chloe Bourgeois as a superhero.  I'm shocked at how Ladybug still offers you the Bee miraculous, after all you've done."  Farfalla replied.  "If you are talking about my time when I was first Queen Bee, that was the past, this is now.  I'm better at my hero job, and I'm especially going to make you pay for akumatizing my parents."  Queen Bee declared.  "Just try to sting me, honey comb."  Farfalla replied.  Queen Bee gets mad, and she throws her top at Farfalla.  In slow mo, she hits it away with her cane.  Back in normal speed, Queen Bee gets back her top, as Farfalla spins her cane like Cat does with his staff.  "God how is she already experienced with this?"  Blue Bird asked.  "I had time to practice.  Now realizing, Blue Bird.  How sweet it is to see you in person.  Out of all the heroes, you've been the most exciting one to meet.  Now my kwami will be happy to spend time with his old friend, as I cause more havoc in Paris.  You were never meant to have Duusu, and it's time to return her to her rightful owner."  Farfalla replied.  "If you really want Duusu that bad, your going to have to show me through combat. The same goes for all of us on the side of good."  Blue Bird said.  "Ohhhh.  I was praying you would say that.  Style Queen.  Malediktator.  Let's get us some jewels."  Farfalla replied.  Both heroes, and villains charge at each other in slow mo.  Once again back in normal speed, the fight presses on. 
Maledikator slams his fist to the ground. Queen Bee and Viperion dodge it. Cat Noir runs, and kicks Maledikator in the face. Style Queen turns into her glitter form, and brushes Cat Noir away. Queen Bee responds by kicking her Mother, only to be grabbed by her Father. He then throws her against a lamppost. He goes for her miraculous, but Cat Noir returns. As he fights them both, Viperion gives them a little advance. "Second Chance." Viperion said, as he uses his powers. With one hundred tries to get the akuma, he returns to battle with his fellow miraculous holders. Style Queen gets her scepter blocked by Viperion's harp when he comes back, Malediktator gets one hand over his back, after Queen Bee wrapped it with her top, and Cat Noir gets a few hits on Malediktator. "[groans]. By the power vested in me, I command you to release me at once." Malediktator ordered. His sphere gets a direct hit on Queen Bee, who has to obey. "[now free]. Perfect. [grabs Cat by the face, as he goes to kick Malediktator]. Now by the power vested in me, give me your miraculous." Malediktator said. He shots the sphere, it goes right into Cat Noir. Malediktator let's him go, as he obeys. Viperion continues to fight Style Queen, but only gets distracted when he sees what Cat is doing. "Oh God. [pushes Style Queen away]. Second Chance." Viperion said, as he uses his powers. Now back in time, the fight continues as it was before. Viperion fights Style Queen, Malediktator gets his arm wrapped, and Cat hits him. "By the power vested in me, I commanded you to release me at once." Maledikator ordered. It once again goes into Queen Bee, and she obeys. What also happens is Cat Noir getting his face grabbed again. This time, Viperion prevents this from happening. He swings his legs, and Style Queen falls to the ground. Trying to reform her legs. Viperion goes to kick Maledikator in the face, but he grabs Viperion's leg. Now both cat and snake are stuck. "Honey, quick. Get their miraculous." Maledikator ordered. She goes, but Queen Bee tries to stop her. In true cold blood, Style Queen blast at Queen Bee, and turns her to glitter. Both Cat and Viperion gasp. "Second chance." Viperion said, as he uses his powers. Back time to try again. Once again, Viperion fights Style Queen, but this time, as he fights, he looks at Maledikator. He sees how he got free when he commanded Queen Bee to releases him. It still plays out, but works for the snake. "[uppercuts Style Queen]. Second chance." Viperion said, as he uses his powers. Viperion ignores Style Queen, as goes for Maledikator.  He gets tied up again by Queen Bee.  Before he can start his next order, Viperion kicks him in the face.  However, Maledikator backhands Viperion, and he sees blown away from Style Queen's glitter wind form.  This does give Cat Noir the chance to kick Maledikator to the ground.  He falls right on his back, as Queen Bee let's go of his arm.  "Hurry, see is he has the akumatizied object on him."  Cat Noir said.  Both heroes go to check, and fast.  "[spoken quickly].  By the power vested in me, FREEZE!!!!"  Maledikator ordered.  Both heroes try to look out, but the spheres go into them.  They are frozen in place.  "Excellent."  Maledikator said.  He goes for their miraculous now that he has the chance.  Meanwhile, Viperion tries to break free from his shiny prison.  He gets his back destroyed when Style Queen runs him against the roofs of buildings.  While his back gets massaged, he sees what Maledikator is doing.  He thinks fast.  "Second chance."  Viperion said, as he uses his powers.  Back in time, again, he goes to find another way to win.  Meanwhile, Ladybug spins her yo-yo, and sends it to Farfalla.  She hits it away with her cane.  Which she then uses to block Blue Bird's fan attack.  She presses up, and kicks Blue Bird into a wall.  Ladybug takes this chance to go for her.  She sends her yo-yo to wrap Farfalla up.  She jumps over it, and lands in front of Ladybug.  She then uppercuts her, hits her in the face a few times with her cane, swipes her legs, grabs one, and throws her through a car window.  "God!  That felt amazing."  Farfalla celebrated.  "Try to save it, after we get Nooroo back."  Blue Bird replied back to fight.  The two fight by crossing their weapons, and dodging each other's attacks.  "[following is spoken, as they fight].  Pathetic.  Why bother being with these losers, when you can live high in the empire of villainy?"  Farfalla asked.  "Because this is what Duusu would have wanted.  Being used for good, and not evil.  I may be a noob to these miraculous, but at least, I know they are meant for helping humanity.  Not for personal gain."  Blue Bird replied.  "Disgusting.  By the way, Nooroo told me he misses Duusu a lot."  Farfalla said.  "Same with Duusu.  The two seem to be very fond of each other."  Blue Bird replied.  "For some reason. Yeah.  Before I got here, he actually wanted me to tell you to say hi for Duusu, and hope she is ok."  Farfalla said.  "What a coincidence.  Duusu actually told me the exact same thing for Nooroo if I ever meet you in person."  Blue Bird replied.  "No way.  Well, tell her Nooroo is safe with me, but he'll have a friend once I get home."  Farfalla said.  "Alright.  And tell him that Duusu is alright, and that she'll be happy to know they will be reunited after this fight."  Blue Bird replied. "I will." Farfalla said. "You know, it's funny how we are having this causal conversation, while we are fighting." Blue Bird replied. "Yeah. It's kind of weird as well." Farfalla said. "Just fight, no talking?" Blue Bird asked. "Ok with me." Farfalla replied. Farfalla grabs Blue Bird's arm, and throws him again into a wall. Ladybug returns to go against Farfalla. She throws her yo-yo at her, but Farfalla whacks it away easily with her cane. Ladybug does manage to wrap her yo-yo around Farfalla's cane. Her response is to pull strongly back. Leading Ladybug flying right at her, and getting uppercutted again by Farfalla's cane. Ladybug gets back up fast, and goes to get Farfalla.  She is making Ladybug frustrated by dodging her attacks.  All while mocking her.  "[dodges].  Amateur.  [dodges].  Too slow.  [dodges].  Come on now, are you even trying?"  Farfalla asked.  "UGH!!!!!  STOP INSULTING ME YOU WORM!!!!"  Ladybug yelled.  "I've heard better insults.  [blocks yo-yo].  Stop trying to prove your greatness, and surrender to me, Ladybug."  Farfalla said.  "Why don't you do what's best, and return Nooroo to us?"  Blue Bird asked back.  He swings his fan at her, but Farfalla blocks it.  She backflips onto a car to avoid Ladybug's yo-yo attack.  "All of you won't get it.  You will never understand why I'm alright with this.  Why I agreed to be Farfalla.  Why I agreed to be Nooroo's new holder.  Everything."  Farfalla screamed.  "Then let us help you out.  I'm sure we will understand your motive if you tell us."  Blue Bird replied.  "Be all sympathetic you want.  I have nothing left to lose.  And there is no way I'm giving up Nooroo, after I got use to him.  Soon, all your precious kwamis will join him, and my work will finally be done here."  Farfalla said.  She charges at Ladybug, and kicks her away.  She gets back on his feet, as Farfalla fights Blue Bird.  As they do, Ladybug gets some extra help.  "Lucky charm."  Ladybug said, as she uses her powers.  Her lucky charm forms a plastic heart.  Now in hand, she looks around to see what can help them out.  It's only for a short while, when Blue Bird gets thrown into her.  The lucky charm falls out of her hands.  Farfalla charges, and slams her cane at them.  Both heroes dodge it, and go back to fighting.  Back with the Bourgeois's, they are still fighting the trio of miraculous holders.  Viperion takes a break from using his powers to get into combat.  He blocks four of Maledikator's punches, and Cat hits him from behind.  Queen Bee fights her Mom, as she tries to turn her daughter into gold.  Queen Bee dodges her attacks.  Style Queen keeps blasting, as Queen Bee refuses to become gold.  She eventually gets tired, and goes reshapes herself into her glitter form.  She storms at her daughter, spins her around in a golden tornado, and spits her out to the streets.  Now back to her Style Queen form, she points her scepter at Queen Bee.  "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!"  Style Queen yelled.  The blast goes for Chloe, and is noticed by Viperion.  "Queen Bee."  Viperion said.  He runs at her, and just when the blast is about to hit her, Viperion pushes Queen Bee out of the way to prevent her from getting turned to gold.  Queen Bee watches as Viperion takes the hit, and becomes gold.  "[notices as well].  NO!!!!!"  Cat Noir screamed.  Maledikator kicks him away, as Style Queen joins back with her husband.  Cat Noir, upset to see Viperion be turned to gold, gets even more serious.  "[points staff at them].  You're going to regret for what you did, Style Queen."  Cat Noir demanded.  "Ha.  Your serpent was nothing but ridiculous.  Utterly ridiculous.  Even his style was ridiculous."  Style Queen replied.  "[groans].  Give us your akuma, or you'll be sorry."  Cat Noir said.  "Try to get it when you have to get through this.  By the power vested in me, I order you to protect us my fellow citizens."  Maledikator ordered.  He sends a ton of spheres through the city.  Each of them going into various citizens of Paris.  They stop what they are doing, and sprint away.  They run to where the battle is taking place, and start to form barricades around the villains.  Even getting on each other's shoulders for extra protection.  In the end, Maledikator and Style Queen are behind a massive dome of people.  "Ok, that's what I call a human shield."  Queen Bee said.  Cat Noir looks around to see how they can do this.  He isn't going them get away with this.  "Any ideas?"  Queen Bee asked.  "Potentially, but you won't like it.  With your best effort, find Maledikator among them. Or Style Queen."  Cat Noir replied.  "What?"  Queen Bee asked.  "I said you wouldn't like this.  Cataclysm."  Cat Noir said, as he uses his powers.  He runs at the dome, and at a safe distance, slams his fist to the ground.  The cataclysm isn't as dangerous as some of his past ones, but it does do a good amount of damage.  Cracking the ground, so the human shield loses balance, and falls to the ground.  The people trample Maledikator and Style Queen.  Now leaving a human dog pile on display.  "Oh God.  You think they will be ok?"  Queen Bee asked.  "I hope so.  Not one of my best cataclysms."  Cat Noir replied.  "Agreed."  Queen Bee said.  Soon, the pile moves.  Maledikator comes out now mad then ever.  Queen Bee gasp, and runs to him.  "Daddy, I'm sorry to do this to you again, but it's for the good of our family.  Venom."  Queen Bee said, as she uses her powers.  Before Maledikator can do a thing, he gets stung.  Now he's frozen in place.  "Nice Venom, Queen Bee."  Cat Noir said.  "Thanks.  Not one of my coolest, but one of my most accurate."  Queen Bee replied.  Soon, the divorce papers slip from his pocket, and land on the people.  "[picks it up].  Dark purple paper.  Traditional spot for an akuma."  Cat Noir said.  He rips it, as the akuma flies out.  Ladybug falls to the ground from a cane attack, as Farfalla stomps on her chest. "Guess you aren't so miraculous as everyone says you are. Shouldn't be surprised, since I've always believed you are weak." Farfalla said. Blue Bird attempts to rescue Ladybug, but Farfalla close lines him.  "Even your underlings are weak."  Farfalla said.  She goes for her earrings.  "Hey, Farfalla!"  Queen Bee yelled.  Farfalla looks up, and gets kicked right in the mouth by Queen Bee.  The kicks flies Farfalla to the ground, as she slides against the concrete.  "How does that sting?"  Queen Bee asked.  Cat Noir helps Ladybug and Blue Bird up, as Queen Bee goes to wrap Farfalla up.  She bounces back, and dodges the top.  Queen Bee goes again, but Farfalla jumps on a rooftop.  There, she sees her villains have been defeated.  "[spits].  Mark my words you miraculous babies.  I may have lost, but this won't be the last you hear of me."  Farfalla said, as she runs away.  "Man.  Farfalla really does mean business.  [looks behind].  Got the akuma?"  Blue Bird asked.  "Right here.  Ladybug, you know what to do."  Cat Noir replied, as he lets the akuma go.  Ladybug does know what to do.  She opens her yo-yo, spins it around, captures the akuma, frees it from evil, and says a nice goodbye, as it flies away.  "[walks, and picks up lucky charm].  What about Viperion?  Where is he?"  Ladybug asked.  "Gold.  But as always, you can fix him back up in a jiffy."  Cat Noir replied.  "Yeah.  Strangely, I didn't even need my lucky charm to stop them.  It's almost like, it wasn't needed."  Ladybug said.  Queen Bee looks at the plastic heart lucky charm.  She soon finds out what it's meant for.  "Oh well.  We won, so Miraculous Ladybug."  Ladybug said, as she uses her powers.  The lucky charm fixes all the damage in Paris.  As well as bringing Viperion back to normal.
"Viperion."  Cat Noir said, as he approaches him.  "Uhh, what happened?"  Viperion asked.  "You shined.  Literally, as a golden statue.  No worried though.  Your back."  Blue Bird replied.  "Well that's good.  And the akuma was captured?" Viperion asked. "Yep. Farfalla did get away. Now we know what to expect when we fight her. But it makes us more prepared for next time." Ladybug replied. "Hmmm mmmm. [ring beeps]. Well, I have to go. Cat's about to come de-transform. Queen Bee, Viperion, great seeing you again. Ladybug, Blue Bird, see you guys next time." Cat Noir said, as he leaves. "I better be going to. It was nice meeting you two." Blue Bird replied. "Same. We hope to fight along aside again." Queen Bee said. Blue Bird smiles, but Ladybug frowns knowing that can't happen. Blue Bird leaves the three to go home. "UGH!!! About time. [picks up papers]. Let's go back to the hotel to take care of this mess." Audrey said. Both Bourgeois's leave, as Queen Bee becomes sad. "You sure you'll be alright?" Ladybug asked. "Yes. I know what has to be done." Queen Bee replied.
    "[bust doors open]. ALRIGHT, LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH AT LAST!!!!"  Andre yelled.  "Not so fast you two."  Luka yelled in a serious tone.  "And who gave you the right to yell at me?  And also, who are you?  What kind of poverty like you gets into my hotel?"  Audrey asked with anger.  "THAT'S ENOUGH MRS. BOURGEOIS!!!!  [clears throat].  Now, I'm aware you two are going through some......tough love about now."  Luka replied.  "Yes we are, so get out of our way.  I want to finalize this divorce, before this woman rots my soul."  Andre said.  "I rot your soul?  Your voice makes me want to rip mine out."  Audrey replied.  Both go back to arguing again.  No surprise.  "SHUT UP!!!!!!!"  Luka screamed.  His voice was so long, that both parents actually stop.  "NOW LISTEN HERE YOU TWO!!!!!  YOUR GOING TO STOP YELLING FOR ONCE, SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, AND ACTUALLY TAKE A MINUTE AWAY FROM YOURSELVES TO HEAR WHAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAS TO SAY!!!!!!"  Luka screamed.  He calms down, as Chloe takes the stage.  Walking right in front of both of them.  "Ch....Chloe?"  Audrey and Andre asked.  "[struggles to start].  Do........do you two......have to.....get divorced?"  Chloe asked emotionally.  "Uh....well....uh......you see dear.....we...."  Andre replied.  "No, seriously.  Do you really have to get divorced?  Like, is that really going to solve this?  The final solution?  The only key for happiness between you two?"  Chloe asked.  Both Andre and Audrey don't say a word.  They don't even have an answer for that question.  "Are you going to answer me?  Is splitting up again really going to fix everything?"  Chloe asked more emotionally.  "[stays silent, and walks up to Chloe].  Listen honey.  Divorce.......isn't always the right way to solve marriage problems.  The consequences that come lie as the biggest reasons why.  But......there are just some marriage couples that.....don't belong together.  Or more specifically.......don't work."  Andre replied.  "I know.  That's true.  But.....but the problem I have here is the fact that I hoped we could still become a happy family. But instead. [starts to cry].  It all came crashing down.  Not a single thread of change occurred. You two still hate each other, after everything that has happened.  [Audrey walks to Chloe, who sheds more tears].  It's true you two don't get along, but I don't want you to leave again.  I don't want to watch you two break up again.  I just.......[hugs them both] I just want us to be happy again."  Chloe begged, as she cries more.  Both parents are in shock, as Chloe hugs them harder.  They look at each other with no anger, and then at their crying child.  They think this over for a moment.  A good long think.  "[get Chloe off them].  I'm so sorry sweetie.  I, no, we never knew you thought that way."  Audrey said.  "Our fighting was so intense, that we didn't even see the sorrow in you."  Andre replied.  "We can't let you suffer like this.  It wouldn't be right solution."  Audrey said.  "[wipes tears off].  Wait.  Does that mean, you won't get divorced?"  Chloe asked hoping for a yes answer.  "Well, if we want to be a healthy couple for real, it will take time and effort.  We will have bumps, but we must try at the very least.  Try to give our daughter loving parents she deserves.  So our answer is yes.  We won't do the divorce."  Andre replied.  Chloe sheds more tears, but they are tears of relief.  "[hugs again].  OH THANK YOU!!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!  THANK YOU MY AND DAD!!!!!!"  Chloe said, as she cries, while hugging them.  Both parents embrace their child, and hug as well.  Which makes Luka smile as well.
In the end, Chloe walks Luka out the door of the hotel.  "You sure you'll be alright?"  Luka asked.  "Yeah.  I can handle my emotions."  Chloe replied.  "Great.  I'm glad your parents decided to give their marriage a second chance."  Luka said.  "It was all thanks to you.  I mean, if it weren't for our chat earlier, my Mom would be out of her in no time.  But, you saved my family, Luka.  You saved us all.  I can't thank you enough for that."  Chloe replied.  "No.  You did.  You made your voice clear, and it worked.  Your parents listened, and understood you.  And now, they are no longer going to be separated.  It was all thanks to you.  You are the true hero of today, Chloe."  Luka said.  Out of nowhere, Chloe slightly blushes at Luka.  He smiles, before he gets back on his bike.  "See you later, Chloe.  Have a great rest of your day."  Luka said, as he bikes off.  "Yeah, [giggles romantically], I'll....see....you....later....Luka."  Chloe replied in a nervous way.