Rogercop 2.0

At Gabriel's home, he is inside his office with Lila and Nooroo with him. He looks away from them both, and also looks at modeling photos of Lila. "Once again, you prove to me you are a good model. I'm sure Adrien would be very proud of your commitment to my brand." Gabriel said. "Just doing my job sir. And masterfully as well." Lila replied. "One of them. [faces Lila]. Your Farfalla position has been a disappointment. It's been days, if not a few weeks before Essence finally died, and yet you don't have the miraculous. The only one you do have is the one I gave to you. Explain to me about this setback now!" Gabriel demanded. "Uhhh, [sighs]. There is no lie that can get me out of this one. I haven't been on my A game. But to be fair, some of my past villains were awesome. [in flashback]. Timetagger's return almost got me then all. Ephemeral was doing great, but that lead to some drama I had to fix. Oh, and Sandboy. I was so close with Sandboy. [end flashback]. But I agree. I haven't been my best, and I am suffering the consequences of it. Which is, them getting more magical charms, making it harder for me to akumatize more people." Lila replied. "Indeed. Not only that, but I've seen the heroes get stronger over time like you said. For instance, Pegasus can now fly.  I warned you that if you don't do better, I will strip you of Nooroo.  Remember?" Gabriel asked. "I get your super mad at me, and I now this is for sure a wake up call, and..." Lila replied. "Your getting your powers upgraded today." Gabriel said. "Wait, really?" Lila asked. "Not because you deserve it. But because you are right. A majority of people are getting more, and more magical charms. So, we need to break that trend. However, I want you to promise me this. You do a much better job now, get me the miraculous faster, and complete your desire on destroying Ladybug. If not, you will never see Nooroo again." Gabriel replied. "No!!! You can't do that!!! I love him!!!" Lila screamed. "Huh?" Nooroo and Gabriel asked. "I mean, I understand sir. I'll do what needs to be done." Lila replied. "Ok then. I'll just ignore the love Nooroo part. Anyway, I'll text you the instructions. Don't fail me, Lila. That's an order." Gabriel said. "As you wish, sir." Lila replied, as she and Nooroo depart.

    Now we see Sabrina, and her Father driving in the police car. "Can you believe it sweetie. Today is the big day. Today is the mayor's announcement for best police chief in Paris. One of thee, if not thee biggest achievement a police officer can get here." Roger said. "I'm so excited. It was awesome that Miss Bustier allowed us to attend the ceremony as well. I know your going to get that reward. I can feel it." Sabrina replied. "I mean, you are the daughter of the man who stopped a total of five hundred sixty seven crimes since the beginning of my career. The grand total for this year is about two hundred fifty five. There is no other officer that can stop me." Roger said. "No one can because your the best." Sabrina replied. Roger smiles. He pulls over to school to drop his daughter off. "Now you have a great day at school, sweetie." Roger said. Sabrina leaves, then smiles, as her Dad goes off to do his job. Sabrina walks inside the school where she interacts with her class. "How cool it is that your Dad is going to win the best police chief of Paris reward." Chloe said. "He's been very hard at work for this reward. Heck, he can't stop talking about crime whenever I'm with him. In the car, at home, at the dinner table. It's the subject of very conversation." Sabrina replied. "Well how do we know he is going to win for real?" Kim asked. "We have to have hope Kim. As long as he puts in the hard work, and bounces back whenever he fails, he's determined for the win." Jack replied. "Fair enough. I definitely had days like that." Kim said. "And best of all, we get to see your Dad get that reward. That's so awesome." Rose cheered. Inside Jack's pocket, Duusu smiles at Rose saying her favorite word. Then, Lila comes back in. "Morning guys. How is my favorite class in the universe doing?" Lila asked. "Hey Lila. We're doing great. The real question is how are you?" Nino asked back. "Just got back from a meeting with Gabriel Agreste himself. He was reviewing my modeling work, and tells me I've been doing such an awesome job with it. Keep up this rate, and maybe I can go on world tours." Lila replied. "Better than being here at school." Chloe whispered. "Excuse me, Chloe?" Lila asked. "Congratulations for that progress, Lila." Chloe replied. "That's what I thought. Anyway, what did I miss?" Lila asked. "My Dad is getting the best police chief of Paris reward today. Depending if anyone can beat him in that competition." Sabrina replied. "Really? That's great. Has he worked hard for it?" Lila asked. "He stopped a total of two hundred fifty five crimes this year, which is part of the five hundred sixty seven crimes he stopped when he started. [everyone gasp]. I know. He's the best." Sabrina replied. "And so are you, my best friend in the world." Chloe said. Sabrina smiles. As does Lila, but more evil like. "Well I wish your Father the best of luck, Sabrina. [bell rings]. We better get to class. See you guys inside." Lila said, as she leaves. This news gave her a genius idea.