Betrayal

At Gabriel's house, he is standing in his office, with Lila and Nooroo facing him. "Yet again, you nearly put my son in danger. And now, you recently nearly killed his girlfriend as well." Gabriel said. "I wasn't planning on killing Marinette, sir. Just... beat her brutally. Look, Nooroo, I get it. Your mad at me, and your going to give me the silent treatment. So if so, I won't complain about it." Lila replied. "No. I'm not. It's clear after that you told me, me giving you the silent treatment won't work for a worthy punishment. We need to get you therapy. Lots of it. [looks at Gabe]. It's a long story." Nooroo said. "Ok then. Anyway, what new plans do you have for getting me powerful akumatized villains?" Gabriel asked. "Well, Jack Edgers is now a pain, since he finds a way to take me down with him. However, I have a little project that should lead to a wonderful result. You getting the Peacock miraculous back." Lila replied. Gabriel gasp. "Excuse me, what?" Gabriel asked. "Yes sir. I'll have you know that Ladybug has been showing some jealousy to Blue Bird because he keeps "taking her spotlight." You must have seen the news, and all the times he was the one to stop me." Lila replied. "And your not mad about it?" Gabriel asked. "I was, but now that I see this peeves the cockroach, I have a feeling she's going to do something after I tried convincing her to take his miraculous by force. Then give it to someone who will obey her like the puppet master she is." Lila replied. "Huh? Very villainous." Gabriel said in a not so happy way. "In order for my plan to work, I just need to be there when she decides to do it. And Duusu's powers will be all ours." Lila replied. "Interesting idea. But I was thinking we could... you know, stop this whole thing." Gabriel said. "What?! But when we get Duusu, we will be so close to saving your wife. Not only that, but she can spill the beans about important hero info. With that, you have no idea how easy it can be to get the other miraculous." Lila replied. "But ever since I started to spend more time with my son, I've seen him not be fond of the akuma attacks, nor how Farfalla is still out there. I've ignored him for way too long. I want to make him happy. And happier, and happier as the days go forth." Gabriel said. "I understand sir. However, this plan will work perfectly." Lila replied. "And how are you certain?" Gabriel asked. "Uhhh, ok... maybe I'm not sure. Look, tell you what. If the plan does actually work, we go forth with the next part of my plan. If it fails, then... maybe most likely we can honor your request, and stop using Nooroo for evil." Lila replied. "Hmm, [sighs]. I'm a sucker for bets. Fine. We'll do it." Gabriel said. "Also, quick question. If we were to legit stop using Nooroo, do you think it's ok if I... keep him? No, I won't use him for evil behind your back. Just keep him as a friend. Besides, that can save you the task for what should I do with my miraculous when I stop for good." Lila asked. "Good point. I'll think about it. Now go. Try to prove to me why we should keep this up." Gabriel replied. Lila obeys, and leaves. Once she is out, Gabriel looks at Emilie's painting. "I'm sorry honey. I just... I just refuse to lose you for good. Then again, I refuse to make Adrien suffer." Gabriel said.

    Now we are at the warehouse, where all the heroes are hanging out together. "So, how does it feel to be an official miraculous holder?" Rena Rouge asked. "It's about time, no pun intended. My kwami and I have been having loads of fun together. We bonded even more than before thanks to this decision." Bunnix replied. "My kwami loves me, and I love her back. We both have the same interest, and support each other the way through." Pigella said. "Well my kwami thinks my girlfriend is a great choice for me." King Monkey replied. "That's nothing. My kwami is such a G, he said he'll back me up at any time." Ryuko said. "Well, this ain't the first time I kept a kwami at my place, but as to be expected, my kwami and I live in absolute royalty." Queen Bee flexed. "We get it, your majesty." Blue Bird said, as he bows. The others laugh, which makes Ladybug growl with rage. "So explain to me what happened yesterday with this, Hoaxer?" Su Han asked. "She used some mind control power to control who saw her message via phone. I guess it got to the heroes, so yeah. That's how we could have lost, or worse, die in combat." Ladybug replied nervous. Su Han looks at her with an anger glare. "Well then. Leave the rest to me. [clears throat]. LISTEN UP EVERYONE!!! [all the heroes go quiet, and look at Su Han]. It's made clear you all, or most of you have been possessed by one of the villains, Hoaxer. Now, I get where you think this is going. We will be forced to hand back our miraculous, and lose all the kwami time we heavily enjoyed. Well, [heroes gasp] that won't be the case here. [all the heroes sigh of relief]. Let this be a lesson to you all. Be very, very careful of your surroundings. No matter how safe they can be. Is that understood?" Su Han asked. "Yes." Everyone replied. "Still, if you think I'm going to let you all off easy, think twice. For those who been controlled, one hundred push-ups. Now!!!" Su Han ordered. "One hundred push-ups? Say less." King Monkey replied. So they start doing their push-ups, as Blue Bird joins next to Ladybug and Cat Noir. "[clears throat]. So, Ladybug, I was wondering." Blue Bird said. "WHAT?!" Ladybug yelled. "Woah, chill. Didn't mean to make you made over a simple sentence." Blue Bird said. "Oh, my bad. [growls]. What do you want?" Ladybug asked. "I was wondering at around two today, we can chat. Just you and me on the rooftop by Greener Ave. I can pin point you the address. It's regrading something I need to tell you." Blue Bird replied. "Why not tell me now loser, I mean, friend?" Ladybug asked. "It's private, and important. If you respect my privacy, you'll get it." Blue Bird replied. "Hmmm, do I have to?" Ladybug asked. "I would insist you would. And please cool down with the rude attitude. It's not a good vibe." Blue Bird replied. "[gets mad]. Fine. I guess I can honor your request." Ladybug said.  "Perfect.  Thank you, Ladybug."  Blue Bird replied.  "Yeah.  Thank you indeed, to me."  Ladybug said.  She faces away from Blue Bird, and develops an anger face.  All while the others workout hard.