Dark Blade 2.0

Gabriel stand in his tomb, where his wife lays fats asleep.  "Emilie, you know all I have done for you.  I worked endless days in the effort to being you back from the fate you never deserved.  But, now Adrien wants all of this to end.  The akumas.  The villains.  The chaos.  I want to be a better Father for him, and I know Lila nearly put him in danger, but a part of inside keeps on saying,  I want him to have you again.  I'm... not sure what I should do.  No matter what my choice is, I'm going to make it for the sake of our family.  I promise."  Gabriel said.  He walks away, before he goes back into his office.  There, he gets a phone call.  "Sir, Lila is here to see you."  Nathalie said.  "Send her into my office."  Gabriel replied.  There, Lila comes into Gabriel's office.  Once inside, Nooroo flies out.  "Hello you two."  Gabriel said.  "Hello sir.  We just wanted to come over, and ask how our work has been going.  We think we've been going a decent job, despite not getting the miraculous.  It sounds bad, but it will..."  Lila replied.  "Quiet, Lila.  Firstly, you have been doing better with the villains.  Ignoring how you nearly killed my son with Gorizilla, and almost got him hurt with Zombizou, that's not your fault it's mine, you seen to be doing well."  Gabriel said.  "Your not mad at me for what I did?  I am still truly sorry for that."  Lila replied.  "I'm upset, but I'm still giving you a chance.  As long as you don't harm Adrien in any way, I'll allow you to keep Nooroo.  If you do it again, then say goodbye to your akumas."  Gabriel replied.  "I understand sir.  I will do just that."  Lila said.  "Excellent.  If you mind, can I have a chat with Nooroo?  Alone, just the two of us?"  Gabriel asked.  "Uhhh, sure.  Whatever you say, boss."  Lila replied.  Lila leaves the room, as Nooroo says.  "What's the matter sir?"  Nooroo asked.  "Adrien wants these akumatized villains to stop, and I think I should honor his wish."  Gabriel replied.  "[gasp].  You want to stop Lila being Farfalla?"  Nooroo asked shocked.  "Maybe.  It's still debatable.  On one side, I want to save Emilie from what happened.  And on the other, I want to be a good Dad.  If I honor one side, it will affect the other, and... it's so hard for me to choose.  I'm... not sure what I should do exactly."  Gabriel replied.  "Well, maybe let her be Farfalla for a little longer.  Just to see if she can get the miraculous.  If she doesn't, then maybe, you can take her powers away, and honor your son's wish.  [in head].  After what I heard, I should really make the girl happy.  She may be awful, but she's also misunderstood.  [not in head].  That's my recommendation."  Nooroo said.  "Are you sure your ok with that?"  Gabriel asked.  "I am."  Nooroo replied.  "I'll keep your idea in mind, Nooroo.  In the mean time, go continue your work with Lila."  Gabriel said.  "I will, sir."  Nooroo replied, as he leaves.  Gabriel then looks at his paining of Emilie.  Hoping he is making the right choice.

At school, we see the place is entirely empty.  Except for Marinette and Kagami.  There, both are dressed up in fencing gear, and are on the other side of each other.  "So, you choose fencing to be the activity?"  Marinette asked.  "It's my specialty.  Miss Bustier did say this will help us get a better friendship remember."  Kagami replied.  "I know.  And I'm willing to do it."  Marinette said.  "You really seem desperate to be my friend again.  So much, your down to do fencing with me.  Someone who's related to world champion fencers."  Kagami replied.  "Well, when you see the mindset of Marinette, you'll learn she'll do some of the craziest stuff you can think of."  Marinette said.  "That explains a lot then.  Anyway, have you in any way done fencing before?"  Kagami asked.  "I did.  It was a one time thing.  I did it the day you arrived.  Remember, you fought Adrien, and I said he won."  Marinette replied.  "Ohh yeah.  Hold on, why did you want to do fencing in the first place?"  Kagami asked.  "It's obvious.  To get close with Adrien."  Marinette replied.  "Ok, ok.  Quick question.  Are you really this much of a simp?"  Kagami asked.  "Still keeping up with the roast I see."  Marinette replied.  "Just to clarify, I'm not upset with you at all, and I don't intend to seem like a jerk.  I'm just speaking the truth.  I'm positive you yourself can admit your a simp to some degree."  Kagami said.  "I mean, you do have a point."  Marinette replied.  "Exactly.  [puts mask on].  Ok, I'm going to go easy on you."  Kagami said.  "[puts mask on].  Whatever you say.  Let's do this."  Marinette replied.  Soon, Kagami sprints right at Marinette.  Shocked, she blocks her face, before Kagami stabs her in the stomach.  "Come on.  Was that all you got?"  Kagami asked.  "It's been a while, Kagami."  Marinette replied.  "True, but I don't want to hear excuses.  Let's do it again."  Kagami said.  Kagami returns back to her place, as Marinette gets ready once again.  After a few seconds, they fence again.  Marinette once again freaks out over Kagami's speed, who then stabs Marinette again.  "Seriously?  Again?"  Kagami asked.  "Your like a cheetah."  Marinette replied.  "I mean, I am fast, but definitely not a cheater that's for sure."  Kagami said.  "[giggles].  Nice one."  Marinette replied.  Kagami returns back to her spot to do this again.  "This time, actually fight back.  That's what makes fencing so much fun for me."  Kagami said.  "Ok, ok.  I'll try."  Marinette replied.  With that, another Mach commences.  Like the last two, same results.  Marinette is frozen by Kagami's speed, who then stabs her.  "Ok this is just pathetic.  I'm glad you agreed to do this, but it looks like we need to work on your fencing."  Kagami said.  "Or we could try something else you like."  Marinette replied.  "Don't you dare try to sneak your way out of this, Marinette.  We ain't leaving until you beat me."  Kagami said.  "Your joking right?"  Marinette asked.  "Look at my face, and tell me if this a joke."  Kagami replied.  "No."  Marinette said.  "Exactly."  Kagami replied.  So, the two keep on fencing, until Marinette wins in anyway possible.